The Wout Club

Comments

• KSYM72
    1194 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    I'm still scoring a goal almost every corner by moving him to the front post and heading a looping head to the back post over the keeper.

I feel horrible doing it now but a goals a goal.

Is there a good way to do this when they move their keeper out? Sometimes I lob the ball to the top of the box or back post, but not too much success there

I do the exact same near post technique.

I hit the corners with loads of power but honestly it's second nature so I cant remember how I press on the analogue to make them the cross come in fast and flat, if they move the keeper and I get the delivery right it's an open goal for Wout nearly every time.
  • RayS
    37151 posts World Cup Winner
    KSYM72 wrote: »
    I'm still scoring a goal almost every corner by moving him to the front post and heading a looping head to the back post over the keeper.

Is there a good way to do this when they move their keeper out? Sometimes I lob the ball to the top of the box or back post, but not too much success there

I hit the corners with loads of power but honestly it's second nature so I cant remember how I press on the analogue to make them the cross come in fast and flat, if they move the keeper and I get the delivery right it's an open goal for Wout nearly every time.

@KSYM72
    Max power or just like 3/4?
  • KSYM72
    1194 posts Professional

@KSYM72

I just do it so naturally i'm not sure 🤣.....will look when I try it later and hopefully record a clip of it working!
  • RayS

@KSYM72

I just do it so naturally i'm not sure 🤣.....will look when I try it later and hopefully record a clip of it working!

That would be immensely helpful, thank you! Tired of these keeper movers on corners! It just looks so dumb lol
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4999 posts Big Money Move

It makes it much harder when they move the keeper to cover Wout so if they do that the first time I place the crosshair at the back of the box, and bring another tall player to the front post, they move the keeper to cover them and i throw it back to wout with a deep cross.

I'll find a video of what I do if that doesn't make sense.
  • RayS

It makes it much harder when they move the keeper to cover Wout so if they do that the first time I place the crosshair at the back of the box, and bring another tall player to the front post, they move the keeper to cover them and i throw it back to wout with a deep cross.

I'll find a video of what I do if that doesn't make sense.

Makes sense 👍 thanks!
  • Alfie5
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GitGood wrote: »
    I may have to put mine on few more SB matches to get those crazy goal returns.😁😁

Load of rubbish, never played SB in my life and no way I’d keep a striker who hadn’t score more goals than games played, easiest fifa ever to score goals on.
  • KSYM72
    1194 posts Professional

@KSYM72

That would be immensely helpful, thank you! Tired of these keeper movers on corners! It just looks so dumb lol

First time i've been online since.

This is not the best example but still gives an idea of the power, direction and type of corner I use to win the ball consistently at the near post.
  • RayS

@KSYM72

This is not the best example but still gives an idea of the power, direction and type of corner I use to win the ball consistently at the near post.

Hmm I don't see anything!
  • KSYM72
    1194 posts Professional

@KSYM72

Lmao what a nob

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/symmo-whu/video/158593136
  • Hugoku
    1443 posts Professional
    Have not played against him even once
  • Jonboyparker
    7495 posts League Winner
    edited May 27
    Currently untradable except Cancelo. Play 4222 mostly. Might start buying some upgrades next week but still enjoying when weghorst scores.

szm84pn7bnt5.jpeg

Weghorst is nowhere near a goal a game (none of my player are). I’ve never really cared as long as they score enough to help. We’re all at different levels, in different leagues, using in different ways. No shame in not scoring 1:1. I’m in D1 and a lot of games a tough. He’s scored enough to make him worth it which is all that counts.
  • RayS

@KSYM72

Lmao what a nob

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/symmo-whu/video/158593136

Thx for sharing! Yeah looks like near max power
  • greif44x2
    1883 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gave mine a break to try out some other players. Cantona or Vlahovic that I used as an alternative are nowhere near him though.

Would love to see a Futties version of Weghorst, for me it's probably the best SBC card we ever got in 22 (and Chiellini, but that one was after TOTS).
  • Lackosweat
    11180 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 26
    He no longer maintains his 1 gpg ratio but he’s still got nearly 200 assists. The man is still going strong and will only be replaced by a boosted card of himself.

Fyi, 1 yellow card in nearly 500 games tells you something about his game. He tracks back like no other and wins most 1 on 1 duels with ease !
    p5mzvskf4i0c.jpeg
  • KSYM72
    1194 posts Professional
    Screenshot-20220626-085236-Companion.jpg

Left him out for a couple of weeks to try some new cards. Brought him back in for this weekend league and he's still scoring at a rate that no other player can match.
  • aladdin
    3409 posts National Call-Up
    i’ve retired him for chem reasons after getting messi red. but what a card, my favourite sbc card this year
  • Ben_01
    711 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm still using him there's not another St like him in the game just put other players around him that are more agile
  • u0r2o1hc38px.png
  • Boysie91
    15187 posts World Class
    Still in my team shame friendlies is killing his record for me as it doesn't add goals or assists to the record only games played. He has played around 50 games in friendlies for me.
    20220626-110915.jpg
  • Tboon
    4806 posts Big Money Move
    Tried many other strikers, but Weghorst is by far my favourite.
  • Martin_S8
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I've still never faced anyone who has this card. No idea why.
  • Neil_14
    3193 posts National Call-Up
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Still in my team shame friendlies is killing his record for me as it doesn't add goals or assists to the record only games played. He has played around 50 games in friendlies for me.
    20220626-110915.jpg

No way, is that true about friendlies? I didn't realise. What a dumb thing to do by EA.
  • Boysie91
    15187 posts World Class
    edited June 26
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    20220626-110915.jpg

No way, is that true about friendlies? I didn't realise. What a dumb thing to do by EA.

Yep dumb move from EA makes no sense 🤬
  • RayS
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    He no longer maintains his 1 gpg ratio but he’s still got nearly 200 assists. The man is still going strong and will only be replaced by a boosted card of himself.

Fyi, 1 yellow card in nearly 500 games tells you something about his game. He tracks back like no other and wins most 1 on 1 duels with ease !

Exactly this. Even TOTS Ajorque didn't seem to have the same special sauce.
  • RayS
    Love to see all the other Wout users racking up those games and goals!
  • 4kingpawn
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve got so many top strikers but Weg is the best striker I have ever used. He scored EVERY game. He comes on and scores every game and he is unstoppable in the right hands. Easily the best striker on the game for me.
  • Buzzbuzz
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's just hit the 500 goal club and sealed it in the last game of qualifiers to make it 10/10 wins

I've used Pele for 700 games, Cantona for about 300 games, TOTS Dybala and none of them even come close to his GTG ratio

2rc3g5i18mqk.png
  • abhreebhu_45
    14744 posts World Class
    My wout is kinda dead currently,but he might come to life soon