6pm Content Thread!

Comments

• maxwms wrote: »
    Why not PIM Ronaldinho, literally the only player I want

Me too :( would have grinded the 40 for the Pim
  • SwanseaTom
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ronaldinho could have been the PIM but apart from that these dont seem all that bad. Hoping all tokens are released at once but thats wishful thinking on my part.
  • MakingmeMad
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »
    This is crazy if true. Really milking it!

And somehow I won't pack a single SS card :P

Or pack something unusable like a Harry Maguire LW
  • Heimokuoma
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So they made El Shaarawy left footed with 4 star weak foot and 5 star skills. Interesting 🤔
  • Sean_1234
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So there's a message about this Summer swaps tokens, and it says by reading the message you've earned your first token. But I haven't received a token.

At this point I just assume it's another EA "mistake" to add to the long list of them. Is this the same for others?

Or is it hidden somewhere?
  • FUT_CPFC
    1159 posts Professional
    Sean_1234 wrote: »
    So there's a message about this Summer swaps tokens, and it says by reading the message you've earned your first token. But I haven't received a token.

At this point I just assume it's another EA "mistake" to add to the long list of them. Is this the same for others?

Or is it hidden somewhere?

Same here
  • DREAM
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    didnt read the text about the 93+ shapeshifter pick, didnt realise it had TOTS cards in it too, L

cc993510c521d795d3a490f1086b5c27.png
  • Zaius
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    DREAM wrote: »
    didnt read the text about the 93+ shapeshifter pick, didnt realise it had TOTS cards in it too, L

cc993510c521d795d3a490f1086b5c27.png

yup got fooled by this too SMH
  • dabearz85
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very unhappy that EA are making me choose between Dinho (my fav player of all-time) and Zizou. PIM Zizou was the one icon I wanted who escaped me last year, so I'm leaning toward him, but I'm dreading getting the tokens necessary by playing sweaty online games. I have no problem with Squad Battles.
  • DREAM
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    how much do you think el sha will settle at?
  • aladdin
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    dabearz85 wrote: »
    Very unhappy that EA are making me choose between Dinho (my fav player of all-time) and Zizou. PIM Zizou was the one icon I wanted who escaped me last year, so I'm leaning toward him, but I'm dreading getting the tokens necessary by playing sweaty online games. I have no problem with Squad Battles.

mate to get that many tokens you’ll need to play a bajillion games
  • dabearz85
    aladdin wrote: »

mate to get that many tokens you’ll need to play a bajillion games

I honestly don't mind playing loads of Squad Battles. It's playing against the toxic sweats online that I despise. We'll see how it goes I guess.
  • DannySTFC
    9662 posts League Winner

You can get a prime Ronaldinho or moments Zidane for free but you’re ‘very unhappy’ 😆 lower your expectations
  • srekal34
    56 posts Park Captain
    Where is Thiago Mendes? :(
  • Andyh60
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    What are shapeshifters cup requirements anyone please?
  • Bob_Bobson
    3214 posts National Call-Up
    Did they release any tokens? Basically, how many squad battles do they expect people to play in June?
  • Bobo23
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 24
    Only just seen that objective Emerson.

My word how bad does he look, for this stage of the game with the amount of insane cards available. EA give us that pile of 💩 as an objective, it's laughable!
  • CFCHenri
    4669 posts National Call-Up
    This Pereyra is arguably better than Theo. Smh
  • Thedudeabides
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I see they’re putting two of the tokens in packs from the store 🙄
  • dabearz85
    DannySTFC wrote: »

You can get a prime Ronaldinho or moments Zidane for free but you’re ‘very unhappy’ 😆 lower your expectations

The key word here is "or". PIM Dinho (SBC) and PIM Zidane (Icon Swaps) were both available last year, so why wouldn't I have expected (or at least hoped for) a chance to get both this year?
  • M1ll3nium
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special

The key word here is "or". PIM Dinho (SBC) and PIM Zidane (Icon Swaps) were both available last year, so why wouldn't I have expected (or at least hoped for) a chance to get both this year?

You probably still can mate. This token one is prime Ronaldinho. Im guessing they will release his PIM towards the end of this Fifa
  • Allsop
    1027 posts Professional
    Was really hoping Werner had been LW. Any thoughts on where his price will settle later next week?

Wasn’t there supposed to be a R. James as part of team 2 as well?
  • I SiR MartY I
    14816 posts Has That Special Something
    Got 300k, pls fall El Sha
  • radhoyl
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Got 300k, pls fall El Sha

By Sunday evening the latest
  • EtGarut
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Spending literally dozens of hours of your life grinding for it certainly isn't "free". They're not just handing them out to everyone.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14696 posts World Class
    Just packed 2 Shapeshifters

From 75+ Rare Pack 😆

0hymkxwr5ntw.jpg

From 81+×2 pack

64b5816k33gl.jpg
  • I SiR MartY I
    14816 posts Has That Special Something
    Got 30k from selling stuff in club, 100k off El Sha, I might actually have to play WL to make coins if he doesn't fall under 330k by sunday :joy:
  • radhoyl
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Got 30k from selling stuff in club, 100k off El Sha, I might actually have to play WL to make coins if he doesn't fall under 330k by sunday :joy:

Tomorrow evening.
  • DannySTFC
    9662 posts League Winner
    EtGarut wrote: »

Spending literally dozens of hours of your life grinding for it certainly isn't "free". They're not just handing them out to everyone.

This time isn’t free argument doesn’t make sense, if you commit to grinding tokens you’ve made the choice to do that with your spare time so the time = money narrative when it comes to FIFA is nonsense.

It wasn’t that long ago tokens and icon swaps didn’t exist and we relied on icon SBCs to get the top players. Prime Zidane, Dinho etc would cost millions, moments didn’t even exist. We then even had an edition of FIFA with icon SBCs removed entirely for some stupid reason, icons were only attainable with in game currency, now all you have to do is play the game (which we all bought to play…) and you can come away with something like a prime Dinho or moments Zidane, and people still complain!