6pm Content Thread!

Comments

• lad33
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    cfg7p6ng37u0.png

🤣🤣🤣

• Andyh60
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not even pim r10 unbelievable. Yet now no point to fodder packs as wont be top sbcs to do. EA dont get what you are playing at?
  • elStar123
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea, its summer 2022 not 2021.
  • joehuk
    7636 posts League Winner
    cfg7p6ng37u0.png

40 tokens zidane... :joy: no chance for me

I hate objective tokens.
  • Incontro
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Only Zidane interesting but sounds like he isn't even that good or fun to play with as not nimble?
  • maxwms
    2625 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why not PIM Ronaldinho, literally the only player I want
  • Since1875
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    Probably just gonna grab Schmeichel and that’s it for me.
  • Challengerman83
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    cfg7p6ng37u0.png

So another year we don't get a PIM Zidane SBC then.
  • d-Leon307-b
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    If its one batch its okay nothing more

If its More than one batch than Theres only one thing to do Cry for the lost opportunity to make something Good again
  • Thedudeabides
    2664 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just hope it doesn’t involve playing SB with silvers 😩
  • Team Sam
    3958 posts National Call-Up
    I really want that Zidane, but absolutely no way I'm grinding that much.

Going for Gullit from the last swaps was nearly the end of me!

Only thing I'm hopeful of, is that Zidane's price crashes and I can just buy him.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Had they given pim dinho,I wld hv been all over him n it wld be a tough choice

Now will aim for zizou,SS pick n 84+×25
  • WFCBagnall
    95955 posts Moderator
    95 Kimpembe and all the fodder packs for me I think

That way I can avoid all the squad battles tokens, lovely.
  • Markman007
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    This is crazy if true. Really milking it!

• abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Markman007 wrote: »

More like extracting milk at this point 😆 🤣 😂
  • Fabibi94
    1047 posts Professional
    Just played my last WL game and won 3-2 with a late winning goal. After the ref blew the whistle, the game started lagging and I couldn’t enter the menus. After some time, an error message appeared saying that the EA servers can’t process right now and I got DCd. After logging in, it actually counted as a loss. Thanks EA <3
  • M1ll3nium
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I know this is a fantasy mode, but the're really going overboard now with 4 teams of these unrealistic cards. A CB Arnautovic and ST Sergio Ramos!? As if its not enough to constantly seeing C.Ronaldo and Mbappe as CM's.

Especially since it means we will problably not get some of the cards most of us would actually want, like an endgame LB Marcelo or LB Spinazolla.
  • Markman007
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Just played my last WL game and won 3-2 with a late winning goal. After the ref blew the whistle, the game started lagging and I couldn’t enter the menus. After some time, an error message appeared saying that the EA servers can’t process right now and I got DCd. After logging in, it actually counted as a loss. Thanks EA <3

I’ve had that before too. Sucks ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Knight11
    13 posts Ball Boy
    They really just need to release the rest of the top PIM as sbcs asap. They are already falling or fallen behind the curve. Let us work towards completing them before August.
  • EtGarut
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will we likely still get icon swaps 4?
  • I SiR MartY I
    14812 posts Has That Special Something
    M1ll3nium wrote: »

I know this is a fantasy mode, but the're really going overboard now with 4 teams of these unrealistic cards. A CB Arnautovic and ST Sergio Ramos!? As if its not enough to constantly seeing C.Ronaldo and Mbappe as CM's.

Especially since it means we will problably not get some of the cards most of us would actually want, like an endgame LB Marcelo or LB Spinazolla.

90% of them will be the same player picks too by the time team 4 is out

Rashford in one of the teams i bet
    Renato Sanches
    Reus
    Dembele

Always the same names
  • GeorgeGervin
    3272 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

90% of them will be the same player picks too by the time team 4 is out

Rashford in one of the teams i bet
    Renato Sanches
    Reus
    Dembele

Always the same names

LB Atal in team 3
    GK Atal in team 4
    CB Atal in Futties team 1

All the Atal bros on a team!!
  • MonTheGers
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    I just can't see me grinding for this one especially the team specific SB ones as it literally puts me off playing the game by time I've played a few matches. The rewards don't look that appealing either as I have VDS and not interested in Kimpembe or Cafu. Will probably take the fodder packs to be honest and call it quits.
  • SimenHP
    5455 posts Big Money Move

CB Arnautovic is a weird one, but I do kind of like it. But Ramos or Marcelo as strikers isn't that weird, those are probably some of the best goal scoring defenders (or atleast attacking defenders) off all time. Zidane even used Ramos for two matches at one point when all our attackers were injured and Marcelo was used a lot as our LW after we signed Mendy.
  • pes1972
    1596 posts Play-Off Hero
    EtGarut wrote: »
    Will we likely still get icon swaps 4?

I hope not, i have drained my club completely and only kept the 15-17 players I start with and ones on the bench
  • Fabibi94
    1047 posts Professional
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

I’ve had that before too. Sucks ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yes it does. However, my internet may also be the problem. Played another game of rivals afterwards and exactly the same happened, only that it started lagging during the game despite having 13 ms ping. Also won that game and got DCd afterwards, very strange…
  • joehuk
    7636 posts League Winner
    Just seen the four teams thing 😳

Guess that takes us to futties then game over month later.

• PiotrLolo
    3443 posts National Call-Up

And somehow I won't pack a single SS card :P