Squad battles πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

β€Ή1
Scotchy09
1371 posts Play-Off Hero
edited June 22
Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑🀬🀬😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑🀬🀬😑😑🀬😑😑😑🀬😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• PaulDr
    3536 posts National Call-Up
    And move
  • GeorgeGervin
    3272 posts National Call-Up
    He's backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
  • Thedudeabides
    2664 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don’t mind the odd game of SB, sometimes it’s a nice break from the frenetic 100mph online kick and rush lol
  • Hann4y
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unfortunately it's a necessary evil.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
  • Scotchy09
    1371 posts Play-Off Hero

πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
  • Scotchy09
    1371 posts Play-Off Hero
    πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • Scotchy09
    1371 posts Play-Off Hero

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘
  • radhoyl
    3975 posts National Call-Up
    Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass Pass pass pass pass pass pass 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑🀬🀬😑🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬😑🀬🀬😑😑🀬😑😑😑🀬😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬

It got easier this week.
  • JGDC74
    1408 posts Professional
    It’s horrible on the higher difficulty levels. I didn’t mind it last year but this year it’s just horrible. When the AI gets the ball (usually when your player gives it straight to them when attacking), you will not get it back until after they’ve had a shot on goal. It’s impossible to get the ball back in midfield. And they will always score at least one that you have no chance of stopping.
  • FootyRob
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Simple answer is don't play SB, the rewards are terrible unless you finish Elite 1. You only get a rare electrum and premium gold players pack for an Elite 2 finish which is horrific rewards even by EA standards.
  • JGDC74
    1408 posts Professional
    I only play the crap teams on high difficulty. The rest I play on beginner and just score 1 goal. Gets me Elite 2 or 3. The last time I tried for Elite 1 I was about 5000 points above the cutoff by midnight so I thought I had it in the bag. But then loads of sweats went for it right at the end and somehow I missed out.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    JGDC74 wrote: Β»
    It’s horrible on the higher difficulty levels. I didn’t mind it last year but this year it’s just horrible. When the AI gets the ball (usually when your player gives it straight to them when attacking), you will not get it back until after they’ve had a shot on goal. It’s impossible to get the ball back in midfield. And they will always score at least one that you have no chance of stopping.

Spot on.

They really do make it very difficult to break up their passing and playing the best of the four teams on Legendary is too much for me.

I can score 2 but they'll always score 3, or I get 3 and they'll get 4.
  • RexAnglo1066
    FootyRob wrote: Β»
    Simple answer is don't play SB, the rewards are terrible unless you finish Elite 1. You only get a rare electrum and premium gold players pack for an Elite 2 finish which is horrific rewards even by EA standards.

You get more than that.
  • FootyRob

You get more than that.

Not player pack wise you don't. For Elite 2 you get a rare electrum and a gold premium pack. You also get a tots card and 8000 coins, but only those two rubbish player packs.
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

Not player pack wise you don't. For Elite 2 you get a rare electrum and a gold premium pack. You also get a tots card and 8000 coins, but only those two rubbish player packs.

Exactly, so you also get a TOTS card and 8k coins...which is more.
  • FootyRob
    edited June 22

You get more than that.

@RexAnglo1066 Lol look at you following me around the forum trolling me because I called you out for your disgusting right wing comments on the Maradona thread. Go watch a Nigel Farage video or whatever it is you do when you're not trying to wind me up.

The funny thing was you were getting so wound up in that Maradona thread that you couldn't stop yourself from spewing out vile right wing nonsense about the Falklands War.
  • RexAnglo1066
    edited June 22

You get more than that.

@RexAnglo1066 Lol look at you following me around the forum trolling me because I called you out for your disgusting right wing comments on the Maradona thread. Go watch a Nigel Farage video or whatever it is you do when you're not trying to wind me up.

The funny thing was you were getting so wound up in that Maradona thread that you couldn't stop yourself from spewing out vile right wing nonsense about the Falklands War.

You were wrong and have become emotional ...again.

As for following you...lol...what are you on about, you pathetic, vacuous little non entity.

You really do sound ridiculous.

Stop virtue signalling like a total loser and open a window.
  • FootyRob

You get more than that.

As for following you...lol...what are you on about, you pathetic, vacuous little non entity.

You were the one who got so emotional on the Maradona thread arguing with anyone that said Maradona was a great player and then spouting right wing nonsense you managed to get the thread shut down!

I think it is you who needs to be less emotional. I'm not the one resorting to insults am I?
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

You were the one who got so emotional on the Maradona thread arguing with anyone that said Maradona was a great player and then spouting right wing nonsense you managed to get the thread shut down!

I think it is you who needs to be less emotional. I'm not the one resorting to insults am I?

You aren't "resorting to insults"?

Hahaha...go away, you utter wrong 'un.
  • FootyRob
    edited June 22

You get more than that.

Also calling out right wing nut jobs is far from virtue signalling - I suggest you don't use terms if you don't know what they mean Mr UKIP.
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

Also calling out right wing nut jobs is far from virtue signalling - I suggest you don't use terms if you don't know what they me Mr UKIP.

Blah...blah...blah...go and dye your hair blue.
    🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • FootyRob

You get more than that.

'wrong un' Lol old school insult from the right winger!
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

You poor fool.

Just remember, that thread still exists so anyone can go to see it and see how hilarious your fake outrage actually is.

Now, be a good lad and open that window.
    🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • FootyRob

You get more than that.

You poor fool.

Just remember, that thread still exists so anyone can go to see it and see how hilarious your fake outrage actually is.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

What's your obsession with opening windows - are you a cat burglar is that you how you right wingers roll theses days?
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

You poor fool.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

What's your obsession with opening windows - are you a cat burglar is that you how you right wingers roll theses days?

This is a learning moment...lol.
  • FootyRob

You get more than that.

You poor fool.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fake outrage four separate people called you out for your comments and then the thread was closed. It wouldn't have been closed if you weren't spouting off about the Falklands War. Even your avatar says right wing on the fringe nut job.
  • RexAnglo1066

You get more than that.

You poor fool.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Fake outrage four separate people called you out for your comments and then the thread was closed. It wouldn't have been closed if you weren't spouting off about the Falklands War. Even your avatar says right wing on the fringe nut job.

More lies...more delusion.

Keep digging your hole though.

• Paulopudasso
    1546 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 22
    Heil hitler
This discussion has been closed.