The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• iD33J91
    7010 posts League Winner
    Can’t find a game (against bronzes) on PS.

Really good idea from EA this
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58173 posts National Treasure
    yay 400k..
    a1f3f83f522b9d139a432606bbb6021e.png
  • Dan is Clutch
    35415 posts World Cup Winner
    Anyone lost to a bronze team?

Can't find any. :joy:

Strange. Found 4 games without issue!

I got 4 yesterday but I’m guessing that was because people didn’t really know what was going to happen. I can’t even find 1 game today.
  • Ian_Ando08
    16095 posts World Class
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Anyone lost to a bronze team?
    yes :joy::joy: I just cant finish anything in this game, with the silvers its even worse

@GL
  • Dan is Clutch
    This bronze/silver stuff is easily the dumbest thing they’ve ever done.
  • WFCBagnall
    95971 posts Moderator

That takes some beating
  • Dan is Clutch
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

That takes some beating

Yeah it’s some achievement
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    iD33J91 wrote: »

It took 2 hours for me to complete it yesterday because I couldn’t find any games.

Today I got it done in 30 mins, including two 0-0 quits :D PS as well.. matchmaking is so weird.
  • iD33J91
    7010 posts League Winner
    I think the worst part of it is that unless you’re extremely good you’re just not going to bother with the bronze mode.

The rewards are utterly useless pointless when you’re at a massive disadvantage from the off. If there were more special bronzes maybe a more level playing field
  • Dan is Clutch

It took 2 hours for me to complete it yesterday because I couldn’t find any games.

Today I got it done in 30 mins, including two 0-0 quits :D PS as well.. matchmaking is so weird.

I’m guessing it’s because there’s probably 1000’s of people searching with silvers but only about 5 with bronzes. So it’s just pure luck of the draw if you get the game or someone else does.
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon
    Yeah I ain’t doing the bronze objective.

There comes a point at which you have to stop taking part in social experiments. Ea probably laughing when they see how far you can push people for an untradeable 100k pack.
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m guessing it’s because there’s probably 1000’s of people searching with silvers but only about 5 with bronzes. So it’s just pure luck of the draw if you get the game or someone else does.

Looks like today is my lucky day.. I should probably try a couple of Icon Picks.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Orison wrote: »

There comes a point at which you have to stop taking part in social experiments. Ea probably laughing when they see how far you can push people for an untradeable 100k pack.

Me and @WFCBagnall are going to attempt to boost it tonight. Probably be impossible to match each other but we’re going to try.
  • Muzza11
    16259 posts World Class

Fraud without a 12m team imo.
  • Ozz
    7895 posts League Winner
    I'm genuinely convinced they thought they had released like a Bronze Stars promo earlier in the year or something
  • madlion
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    haven't touched Fifa yet but just had some more news...

lars-bender-y-sven-bender.jpg?size=300x
    boer_original.jpg?1299959137
    fabio-and-rafael-da-silva---whos-who--twitter.jpg

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Congratz !

• coopersett
    1215 posts Professional
    Because there are so many people trying to use silvers, there's like a 50% chance you come up against a guy with no thumbs using a team of silver NIFs in the Bronze Select mode... it's a challenge but absolutely winnable lmao
  • WFCBagnall
    95971 posts Moderator
    Mukiele and Bremer from my packs

Big meh
  • WFCBagnall
    95971 posts Moderator
    need this :#

af4a85c41c88992e89defca69c62d53c.png

g86v490wacce.jpg

Apfel is Sheriff, confirmed
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    need this :#

af4a85c41c88992e89defca69c62d53c.png

g86v490wacce.jpg

Apfel is Sheriff, confirmed

Nice link to Son, who I’ll never be able to afford.
  • UM4R
    4833 posts Moderator
    Darmian at lb would be lovely this week for that Tonali, Chiellini triangle
  • Brotato
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    hls2fx2yutc3.png

This player pick is actually way better than the old ones
  • jenksiee123
    25867 posts Player of the Year
    ok that Emerson is very nice
  • is there one of those tweets showing all possible pulls from the march/april etc SBC player pool? don't think there are even 2-3 cards I'd be happy to pull from that but there might be some I'm forgetting..
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    is there one of those tweets showing all possible pulls from the march/april etc SBC player pool? don't think there are even 2-3 cards I'd be happy to pull from that but there might be some I'm forgetting..

Probably the best are POTM Mbappe, Showdown Da Costa and Showdown Rodrygo off the top of my head.
  • ContraCode64
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20220621-204019-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Not really sure why I do these - I can't think of any SBCs I really regret missing since March.
  • Brotato
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    is there one of those tweets showing all possible pulls from the march/april etc SBC player pool? don't think there are even 2-3 cards I'd be happy to pull from that but there might be some I'm forgetting..

Flashback isco?
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Probably the best are POTM Mbappe, Showdown Da Costa and Showdown Rodrygo off the top of my head.
    Brotato wrote: »

Flashback isco?

Had Mbappe forever feels like, have Isco too (rotting in bench anyways). Rodrygo would be neat and probably the only one I might use. pass for an 86 squad I suppose. Might buy a Tots Son and link via the upcoming Emerson card I guess.
  • ContraCode64
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

Fabinho, Romero, Weghorst at a push... mainly the showdown cards I guess.
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Fraud without a 12m team imo.

Think it's lost about 3Mil in value in the last 2 weeks.

Oh well, Ginola waiting room anyways.