League SBCs

Jt77
406 posts Sunday League Hero
Be a bit bored with the game so I have spent some time doing these over the last week or 2. I think I have completed the prem one about 6 times and other main leagues 4/5 times each.
I have packed nothing of note bar 1xVVD tradable gold that’s worth 20k.

Anyone doing these and actually having success?
Cheers

Comments

• VARD67876
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    they were ok for part of the BPM cycle during the year, but just that ok nothing special, the old League sbcs were 1000000% better
  • Jt77
    I agree, the ones with all the teams etc were a lot better.
  • TheMightyBee
    4046 posts National Call-Up
    EA made them dull, who cares about them now.
  • drewbaltzley
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s like they are always on the lookout for fun parts of the game, so they can squash them.
  • Jt77
    Yeah, I think they just like to remove the chance to pack something of interest. But the pack weight is shocking so they may as well have just left them alone!!
    I was doing them due to boredom and as had so much rubbish lying in the club.
  • Diem
    1035 posts Professional
    Jt77 wrote: »
    You miss having to fork out 50k to buy the random silvers to make the last squad?
  • Jt77
    Haha no, but if you packed one it was great.
  • shadowlee123
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diem wrote: »
    You miss having to fork out 50k to buy the random silvers to make the last squad?

it would still be worth it, every pack was tradable, you would get your coins back plus more if you did it right , you would get a high-rated player. The reason it was changed is that they knew that people grinded the game , like i did.bpm was also nerfed by removing fitness cards from game , was all part of the system . I could complete any sbc i wanted by grinding the old system and make profit . They knew this so stopped it .
  • GeorgeGervin
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    I do them quite often as the club gets stocked. Never really anything good coming out though. I should probably just sell the players on tbf haha
  • CeeQue
    14932 posts Has That Special Something
    Diem wrote: »

This was never much of a problem. Plus there were ways to avoid spending on one of those expensive players. But in the end result you would get a high rated player plus be able to recycle the top teams.
  • VARD67876
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    BPM still worked this year but the old method was a much more fun mini game of collecting them all,

The only problem with the old method was when transfers broke certain team SBCs but that was always on EA to update and fix.