The FUT Champions Thread

Comments

• number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited June 19
    Man it’s so ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Every game I play I just hate putting on the console these days. The addiction is strong but rarely I end a gaming session without being mad

This is me 😅, I get frustrated almost every time I play even though I win the vast majority of my games. Just feel like I’m fighting the against the bs so many games.

Inconsistencies like the way half my tackles land back to the opponent, but rarely the other way around, or lately the superman GK’a that keep bailing them out with crazy saves , meanwhile the opponent takes a 1/2 shots bad angles and it goes in etc…

How majority of my losses come down to RNG when these bounces or superman GK’s turn up 🙄
  • Primal
    11508 posts Has That Special Something
    11-1 but it’s pure pain 😂 players aren’t reacting to the ball and it’s bouncing off them or their doing a heavy touch and it’s bobbling away . Insignes doing bits though .

Kessie in midfield is turning like a truck and I’ve never had that issue with him
  • RappSnitch
    6247 posts Big Money Move
    Silva and Trent from reds and had exactly zero fun playing.

We go again next year I guess :D
  • Muzza11
    16261 posts World Class
    RappSnitch wrote: »

We go again next week I guess :D

• Primal
    Wish I had decent gameplay like some others 🤦‍♂️ This is terrible , the things I’m seeing man
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon
    Primal wrote: »
    Wish I had decent gameplay like some others 🤦‍♂️ This is terrible , the things I’m seeing man

Show it ;)
  • Primal
    Orison wrote: »

Show it ;)

I’m not one of these millennials that does twitch and all that 😂

I could literally count to two the last game with how long it takes to play a pass , wonder if that’s standard then 😬
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon

Show it ;)

I could literally count to two the last game with how long it takes to play a pass , wonder if that’s standard then 😬

Clip it and gif it then.

With controller overlay pls.
  • Primal

Show it ;)

Clip it and gif it then.

You might as well be speaking French , 😂
  • RappSnitch
    6247 posts Big Money Move
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    RappSnitch wrote: »

We go again next week I guess :D

El Cholo waiting room confirmed
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon

Show it ;)

Clip it and gif it then.

You might as well be speaking French , 😂

Record a clip on your xbox, upload it, create a gif from it on xboxdvr.
  • Sercs
    22332 posts Club Captain
    Been busy all weekend so sold up last Tuesday, looks like i got lucky given the price drops….
  • SweetJesus101
    5448 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t defend in this gameplay as it won’t let me select the right player , I’m shipping goals in left right and centre 😂

one of my problems too.. add the input delay between the time i click with the action IG , and its a completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show :D specially when the cursor never moves to the player i want , wich make this even more bad..

It’s horrendous , quite funny at times as you feel powerless , I’m doing ok 9-1 but this doesn’t help at all .

I’ve just gone 41212 high depth loads of pressure as I’m thinking if I can’t move then neither can they so relying on bs rather than actually trying to play the game normally .

im having a hard time.. and together with the problems , my noobish level dont help either 🤣 still 9 to go so hope i can at least reach the 2 picks efigs picks and not limited to 90ovr
  • M98H
    14311 posts Has That Special Something
    So Son>Ronny? :grimace:
  • Rb10119
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    This will do for now

ohxemz3dvuvh.jpg
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon
    M98H wrote: »
    So Son>Ronny? :grimace:

Son=CR7
  • Mr_footballer1
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Dunno if it's just the game play tonight or what but that Chiellini has been absolutely horrendous so far I've had to take him out
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    Dunno if it's just the game play tonight or what but that Chiellini has been absolutely horrendous so far I've had to take him out

@Nen
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58175 posts National Treasure
    16-3

I finished Rank 3 every single week so far in FUT22. (except one 18-2 finish)

I just don't know what i can do better. Maybe i should accept the fact that i am not that good :/:'(
  • jenksiee123
    25869 posts Player of the Year
    got to elite in rivals lmao. honestly that final checkmark was probably the most unenjoyable period of games ive had this year.

Son is fantastic though. his speed boost/acceleration is what Mbappe's should be and was surprised how strong he actually feels in game.
  • Primal
    Decided as rewards are pointless to try this 4321 a lot are playing. Can’t seem to get to grips with it
  • Saiyajin
    1071 posts Professional
    edited June 19
    0fw691ubmq8z.jpg

Imagine buying Messi and Atal (lost already 300k on him) if youre on vacation. Only Cancelo and R9/Messi are also tradeable but R9 is always a untrade card for me. I also have TOTY Messi untrade, so im forced to play a Messi card or its such a waste.

So messi could be the last purchase this year unless they release better CR7. You just have to play messi or cr7 at this stage of game imo, to much fun
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    58175 posts National Treasure
    Chiellini
  • Primal
    I’m struggling to find opponents with 6 games left very strange
  • Muzza11
    16261 posts World Class
    Might be time to try Hazard SS, a lot of hype round him.
  • Orison
    73882 posts Icon

Apparently he's got dybala issues as in he should be agile, but the body type says no.
  • Primal
    I just played someone who every goal kick he had he managed to somehow get his Maldini in behind my back line and through on goal , he even did it when the gk was kicking it from when the gk had the ball in his hands … proper weird , never seen anything like it , it’s like a garenteed 1v1 every time
  • Muzza11
    16261 posts World Class

Apparently he's got dybala issues as in he should be agile, but the body type says no.

From what I’ve watched his dribbling seems ridiculous.
  • Primal
    edited June 19
    jww88b1ndqa6.jpeg

Send help 😂 so many 1v1s missed where the shot wouldn’t register on time or the ball roll wouldn’t work

These are the games that annoy me constantly , you end up trying to hold on in a game where the other guys never been in it
  • Rb10119
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Puskas annoyed me already, Back to CR7