Still no Chelsea cards

Irishlion_04
136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited June 17
Just want to voice my displeasure at the fact that it has been months with zero Chelsea cards. I like to play with players I like in real life. Don’t really care about playing super meta. I’m also an American who has played 1700 games with December ice Pulisic (still in my team my record is 1586-126-738) I’m just bored of the card options in all honesty. I think it’s pretty absurd we still don’t have a Chelsea card out. I switched to eFootball this past week.
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    The reasons are political.
    Although in EA's case the reasons are self preservation.
  • Irishlion_04
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Destin8or wrote: »
    The reasons are political.
    Although in EA's case the reasons are self preservation.

That was months ago. The club has brand new ownership for weeks now.
  • Bobo23
    4813 posts National Call-Up
    Would have been the perfect promo for a Reece James CDM card etc.

I get why EA didn't give us cards for a few months, but there's no reason for no new cards now. Give us a Flashback Thiago Silva and the likes EA, so many potential great cards!
  • BeefyRabouter
    6827 posts Big Money Move
    Still hoping for 5-5 ziyech
  • abhreebhu_45
    14724 posts World Class
    Wld love a ST Alonso 😆 or a RWB RLC
  • Bobo23
    4813 posts National Call-Up
    Wld love a ST Alonso 😆 or a RWB RLC
    Alonso deserves an EOAE if he leaves. If Lacazette gets one then Alonso 100% deserves one for what he's won at Chelsea!
  • ItsOnlyAli
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    Was really hoping we would see 1 or 2 chelsea cards this promo I guess we will have to wait till next year by the looks of it
  • RichT
    726 posts Semi-Pro
    EA haven't worked out that Arsenal are rubbish.
  • Zaius
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    Well it made no sense when Chelsea was owned by a Russian. Because the owner was against the war and almost lost his life trying to broke a peace treaty. This is how cancel culture works now everyone is black and white and innocent Russians are punished for the actions of their government a government many do not support. This is the idiocy of today's woke culture. BUT Chelsea was sold so there is NO reason to continue not giving out Chelsea cards that has to be on EA's sloppiness and lack of knowledge or laziness.
  • Cornushon
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    Zaius wrote: »
    Well it made no sense when Chelsea was owned by a Russian. Because the owner was against the war and almost lost his life trying to broke a peace treaty. This is how cancel culture works now everyone is black and white and innocent Russians are punished for the actions of their government a government many do not support. This is the idiocy of today's woke culture. BUT Chelsea was sold so there is NO reason to continue not giving out Chelsea cards that has to be on EA's sloppiness and lack of knowledge or laziness.

Because crowd behavior is dominant everywhere. It's just much more obvious and contagious with all technologies and media.
    EA being NA company is especially susceptible to cancel culture influence... Casue they would not even try to come around something remotely damaging for company image
  • Cornushon
    5588 posts Big Money Move

But thing is (I am being Russian myself), Russians got what we deserved, all that was very very predictable starting back 2012... When Mr Putin just pulled everyone's pants down from behind and did us all dirty. But after few days of protest we all got too quiet and comfortable with our daily lives. And then year by year we have what we have...
    And we can say same thing about the world and Europe, we all got what we deserved in the last 3 years... Everything is simple, everything is very complex
  • SPAMPEBS
    4183 posts National Call-Up
    The community as a whole, other than a juiced thiago silva, couldn't care less about any other Chelsea players. I assure you...
  • Bob_Bobson
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »

Because crowd behavior is dominant everywhere. It's just much more obvious and contagious with all technologies and media.
    EA being NA company is especially susceptible to cancel culture influence... Casue they would not even try to come around something remotely damaging for company image

The reasons have been explained on here multiple times by multiple people. If you think EA not wanting to use any asset that could be a link to a person who is under sanctions is down to 'cancel culture', you're genuinely an idiot.

Also, politics and this forum do not mix.
  • Bob_Bobson
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    @RadioShaq you're up again.
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    Please don’t make political posts.
This discussion has been closed.