⭐️ TOTS Token Tracker ⭐️ Set 1 complete - Set 2 complete 25/25

Comments

• Stew
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    072e0igprspj.jpeg

14 token Prem pick. Decent for the effort. No idea how he is though

8 more token ready for the Prem pack but can’t open until I clear some dupes from upgrades

Congrats that was the pic I was hoping for myself but ended up with dupe alisson 😳
  • Jonboyparker
    7491 posts League Winner
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Should I do the 84+ x25 or the serie A 1 of 5? Really wanting a Tonali to link insigne

What will fodder get you? Fodder is cheap. Chance of a tots though I guess. Personally I’m just going for guaranteed tots. If the next one is bad, it can be recycled in the guaranteed tots sbc tomorrow
  • Jonboyparker
    7491 posts League Winner
    Stew wrote: »
    072e0igprspj.jpeg

14 token Prem pick. Decent for the effort. No idea how he is though

8 more token ready for the Prem pack but can’t open until I clear some dupes from upgrades

Congrats that was the pic I was hoping for myself but ended up with dupe alisson 😳

Yeah decent I’ll take it thanks. Not sure how I use it but it’s better than fodder for sure.
  • Hugoku
    1441 posts Professional
    Got Tonali in my Serie A 3 PP
    Very happy with that.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    Last token tonight we think or will they drag the arse out of this even more and leave us hanging until tomorrow?
  • Izzy2K17
    13910 posts Has That Special Something
    Last token tonight we think or will they drag the arse out of this even more and leave us hanging until tomorrow?

Wouldn’t put it past them, might even make it worse and have it as an objective instead of an sbc
  • Jonboyparker
    7491 posts League Winner
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

Wouldn’t put it past them, might even make it worse and have it as an objective instead of an sbc

Wouldn’t surprise me if they forgot 🤯
  • Kouli06
    3635 posts National Call-Up
    Well I’ve been looking and can’t seem to see the final token 😂
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    edited June 15
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Well I’ve been looking and can’t seem to see the final token 😂

Shower of party poopers.
  • JakeH
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Needed 1 more and they don’t release it. Booooo
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    JakeH wrote: »

It'll be tomorrow.
  • D14
    3783 posts National Call-Up

It'll be tomorrow.

Completely stupid though because the swaps expire tomorrow and they’ve not released one today… makes absolutely 0 sense. EA are a shambles
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    D14 wrote: »

It'll be tomorrow.

Completely stupid though because the swaps expire tomorrow and they’ve not released one today… makes absolutely 0 sense. EA are a shambles

Totally agree, but I'm sure that's what they did for the last token thing too.
  • Jonboyparker
    7491 posts League Winner
    edited June 15
    8 token Prem Pack
    nntmygzrl9tn.jpeg

2 token rare player pack
    6s9ryont1wsq.jpeg

14 token Prem pick 1 of 3
    sa8xmgfkdhud.jpeg

24 tokens used. Not amazing but definitely maximised fodder outcome
  • mypetfrog
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 15
    So is that it then? The packs will expire before the last token is issued, is that correct?

App says 1 day, but I presume its actually Friday 6pm?

Not sure whether to go for the LigaPortugal pack (3 Tokens) , or just get the rare players pack? (2 tokens)
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3512 posts National Call-Up
    I needed 1 more token for the Ligue 1 5 player pick. But based off these 94+player pick and other juicy sbcs I think the wise choice is to take the 84x25 for fodder and possibly still a shot a nice tot. What you guys think?
  • Kouli06
    edited June 16
    25. Öksüz - SCB “Ultimate TOTS Challenge 5”

6-E2731-A4-FB1-C-420-D-950-F-8-E74-AE535-FDA.jpg
  • oneskyworld
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    the whole swap token thing is a total disaster. had no clue how many issued and how many still out there.
    and issue these tokens up to the last minute is definitely stupid to say the least.
  • oneskyworld
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    the whole swap token thing is a total disaster. had no clue how many issued and how many still out there.
    and issue these tokens up to the last minute is definitely stupid to say the least.

This Thread literally Tracks the progress of the number of Tokens that have been released in the Title as Kouli Updates it every day promptly after 6pm.

Kouli06 wrote: »
    25. Öksüz - SCB “Ultimate TOTS Challenge 5”

6-E2731-A4-FB1-C-420-D-950-F-8-E74-AE535-FDA.jpg

Great work once again Kouli, much appreciated by everyone.

the thing is EA didn't do that, nor did they announce the total number and timing beforehand.

It's much appreciated the work done here, but the burden shouldn't be bestowed upon the users.
  • Zaius
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 16
    Thank you for doing this. Couldn't have made it without this thread!

I have 3 tokens left what should I get?
  • PaulDr
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    Did the ultimate pack with the final five. Not a single walkout.
  • PiotrLolo
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 16
    New day, same crap. Disappointment during whole ultimate TOTS week.

GrW5in8.png

1 token left and no place to use it. Strange we don't have any sbc for 1 token.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14724 posts World Class
    My result,,,got 23 tokens,,only store one n cova's one remain,,but they don't matter,,chose 4 packs

La liga-Dupe Acuna
    Ligue 1-Guendouzi
    Serie A-Skriniar

Yet to open ROW one
  • Kouli06
    update

mde65ywq7qrg.jpeg
  • SteveieB123
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 16
    Didn't realise there was one more coming. Idiot.

Anyway did the 84x25 and highest rated was Casemiro. Thought I'd at least get one TOTS!!' FML

Thanks for all the updates @Kouli06 - appreciated
  • spy
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did the serie A ToTS x3 and x5 picks.

From the 3 had a choice out of Brozovic, Calhanoglou and Bremer all of which I had untradeable. Chose Brozovic as highest rated and put him into Insigne.

From the 5 I had Maingan, Bremer, Calhanoglou, Berardi and Tonali. The first 3 I already had untradeable, Tonali I had the red so had to go for Berardi who I had a tradeable version of.

So from my 24 token slog I got a player worth 100k and a 94 fodder card :/

Would have been happy with Cuadrado, one of the strikers of Theo but none were options!
  • mapeh
    693 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kroos as my highest rated from the 84 x 25

well worth the grind :trollface:
  • mypetfrog
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    My overall opinion of these Swaps promos (this and the birthday one was it?) is that EA had an opportunity to really give some great rewards back to players who grind and spend (too much) time collecting them. Yet instead they chose to give (in most cases) the absolute minimum cards available, in every league, and dupes galore.

It really shows their contempt for their customers. Not been a great fan of the way they've managed this years game, but these have been a final straw.

What a company they are.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14724 posts World Class
    Thanx @Kouli06