• WFCBagnall
    99481 posts Moderator
    e414f8bpeaw4.png

Took Tonali :)
  • john_d_efc
    4411 posts National Call-Up
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    62gcwhpgjafu.jpg

So if anyone remembers my last icon pick... here i am with this absolute banger

It was sooooo bad 😂😭 Moore - Scholes - Gerrard right?!?

It’s just not your week.

@NataliesBottom the very one man 😂
  • Darfi02
    3524 posts National Call-Up
    Choice of Wirtz (dupe), Bellingham and Ben Yedder
    took Bellingham
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA done me so dirty.
    Didn’t have gold so basically chucked a lot of unused TOTS cards into the various TOTS SBCS to try my luck.

Had about 10 when I completed this.

Dupe Dias Dupe Immobile Dupe Kimmich were my choices and oh a dupe Kounde from SBC.
  • MakingmeMad
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Finally some luck 😀
    eqepg8hz7hzl.jpeg
    Picked Nkunku

And then went and opened the rare electron player pack from one of the pp sections and got this guy tradeable.

6zenafw5q6ck.jpeg
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2022
    EA done me so dirty.
    Didn’t have gold so basically chucked a lot of unused TOTS cards into the various TOTS SBCS to try my luck.

Dupe Dias Dupe Immobile Dupe Kimmich were my choices and oh a dupe Kounde from SBC.

When you already have most of the easier to pack cards, getting dupes is always going to be likely.

Were you expecting them to give you an Mbappe or Neymar because you already have everyone else?
  • Moxon
    edited June 2022
    Moxon wrote: »
    EA done me so dirty.

When you already have most of the easier to pack cards, getting dupes is always going to be likely.

Were you expecting them to give you an Mbappe or Neymar because you already have everyone else?

There’s 58/59 potential cards.
    I have 11 of them, I had 3 choices all dupes. Don’t care what you say it’s ridiculous.
    Also got the dupe in 93 plus as mentioned. There’s many more than 58 cards in the 93+.

I’m not arguing that getting dupes isn’t a thing, I know it is, but I’m just saying you’re also more likely to get dupes when you have all the cards that are the easiest to pack.
  • Allsop
    1310 posts Professional
    Did the pick trying to avoid defenders/GK and duplicates.

VVD
    Alisson (duplicate)
    Lloris

Ouch.
  • HS
    2272 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed berardi from the 94+
    Put him in the 93 efigs and got lewandowski. Will use as super sub
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA done me so dirty.

I have 11 of them, I had 3 choices all dupes. Don’t care what you say it’s ridiculous.
    Also got the dupe in 93 plus as mentioned. There’s many more than 58 cards in the 93+.

I’m not arguing that getting dupes isn’t a thing, I know it is, but I’m just saying you’re also more likely to get dupes when you have all the cards that are the easiest to pack.

I don’t even think they are bar Dias but yeah I hear you EA need to allow people to stack dupes tbh.
  • Brunjes_FC
    1008 posts Professional
    ls9fgvktxi6j.png

Pretty good! Doesn’t fit my team though
  • Moxon
    EA done me so dirty.

I don’t even think they are bar Dias but yeah I hear you EA need to allow people to stack dupes tbh.

I imagine Kimmich is very easy to pack right now because pack weight is based on price and he went down to about 110k earlier and is still only 140k even now (which is insane to be honest).

And yeah, I don’t understand why we can’t stack dupes somewhere.
  • P1stolpete187
    6538 posts Big Money Move
    2npi9bq5dy9k.png
  • Alano0031
    1272 posts Professional
    Son - Neuer - Haaland

Happy with that, haven't played the game in 3 weeks though.
  • pes1972
    1891 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally some luck 😀
    eqepg8hz7hzl.jpeg
    Picked Nkunku

And then went and opened the rare electron player pack from one of the pp sections and got this guy tradeable.

6zenafw5q6ck.jpeg

Wow, I wish I had my Leao tradable, would take the money in an instant
  • Barry Allannnn
    2083 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marquinhos to go alongside his red TOTS and TOTY card I have :(
  • radhoyl
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2022
    This is the biggest con SBC in Fifa22.

380k for mostly under 150k players...
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    Immobile (got red pick)
    VVD (dupe)
    Lloris
    Me (clown) 🤡
  • MakingmeMad
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Finally some luck 😀
    eqepg8hz7hzl.jpeg
    Picked Nkunku

6zenafw5q6ck.jpeg

Wow, I wish I had my Leao tradable, would take the money in an instant

Why, are you not getting along with him?
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    No neymar yet??
  • number7rocky
    9006 posts League Winner
    VVD Lloris Felix

Took Felix and used him in the Mata objective , very good card but probably doesn’t make my 11 , sub perhaps.
  • Jdizzle
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Prices have crashed so hard that barely any of these picks cover the costs.
  • dazco
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haaaaaaaland
    Cost under 100k with fodder I had
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    Lewa - Gravenberch - Haaland

Might be dumb but I chose Haaland over Gravenberch.
  • HndL
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oscar - Kimmich - Vlahovic (again)
    :|
    I really can't pack the big boys ... just got messi in a PP but gold version .. sigh
  • pes1972
    1891 posts Fans' Favourite
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Gravenberch is the best box to box CM I used this year (better than both TOTS Modric and Bellingham for me) but maybe you can chem Haaland better.
  • CFCHenri
    4707 posts National Call-Up
    pes1972 wrote: »
    CFCHenri wrote: »

Gravenberch is the best box to box CM I used this year (better than both TOTS Modric and Bellingham for me) but maybe you can chem Haaland better.

Yeah, I was stuck at the player pick screen for 3 mins thinking of how to fit Gravenberch in then I gave up and chose Haaland for chem.
  • MrFitz
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    x4xupf9ainar.png

Nice try EA…but nice pull!