Hidden gems

Comments

• enKage
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2022
    My hidden gems:

1) Van den Boomen from Touluse. Extremely universal and great shot, very strong at defending, he just can do everything
    2) Batshuayi from Besiktas. 4/5 stars and great stats for a striker. I use him on full chem mode, as linking him is pretty impossible

I don't know if you treat LigaNos as major league but I cannot live with:
    1) Coates - my big guy, just add some speed and he is brilliant
    2) Taremi

• GitGood
    898 posts Semi-Pro
    Zimmerman have been solid, even scared few goals.
  • john_d_efc
    4411 posts National Call-Up
    GitGood wrote: »
    Zimmerman have been solid, even scared few goals.

I bet them goals were terrified ;)
  • Ben_01
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    Vaelin wrote: »
    Ben_01 wrote: »
    Who's the best hidden gems from tots not from a major league can remember fuendueza
    From last year I think it was

Bro at this stage you can get reked by any player.. There is no difference at all Insigne for example is better then all icons put together at his position . He is better then Messi and every 95 of the players.

Osimneh for 150k has better stats then TOTY Mbappe. Sure the TOTY has 5 skills but if u play counter attacking crap its same difference. With Marksman he is 99 pace 98 dribblling 95 physical 90 passing 99 shooting

Very doubtful he is with all the tots defenders will get knocked off the ball easily with his weakness

Sure if he tries to bully inside maybe? if he just spams elastico and finesse from 35 years from the throw in line it works wonders .

He is very fast and agile if u play counter attacking football he is amazing

Years? But yeah he will be great playing the Rat 442 spam wings but I refuse to play that way he looks similar to beradi but may end doing him if no decent sbcs drop

Same here but every game . Its not 442 its almsot every other formation . They just spam Y-r1 since your wide players go wide to take the pass few turns and some abysmal chip or long shot goal..

I almost broke my controller yesterday

Yeah that's why I use 352 as only way to stop it spam to wing little ball roll cut back shoot got to be the most boring way to play I like insigne but if you own beradi is he much of a improvement when can do other sbcs
  • Vezzo
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alfie5 wrote: »
    Livaja is unbelievable, best finisher I’ve used and just as good with both feet

Shame he plays for a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ scum club
  • Bangla_Assassin
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bye has been really good
  • Hann4y
    1063 posts Professional
    Bye has been really good

Nice knowing you too.
  • Bangla_Assassin
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hann4y wrote: »
    Bye has been really good

Nice knowing you too.

lol i meant that MLS right back hes actually sik
  • Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    Narey. The German RM from 2. Bundesliga team Düsseldorf. He can do it all. Had to sub him in as CB once and even there did a great job!! With Marksman chem style he makes a great ST with 5* weak foot