Dont know about anyone else but to me its time seasons mode got a major major refresh. This has been the most neglected game mode for years...... and in 21 and 2022 it should have just been called PSG mode.
For me its just become stagnated and boring and i'm interested in what people would want to see?
Some major tweaks i'd like to see include.
* Teams should be more evenly balanced to allow actual skill of the player to be a factor.
* Restrict the number of tricks a player can perform in 90 minutes (none of the trick after trick after Mbappe / Neymar / Messi joke that you see currently) and these should be less powerful and far easier to defend against just like in real life. If people want arcade nonsense they should be playing UT or the Volta joke mode.
* Only playing the same team once in any 10 game season.
* If you use the same team multiple bookings / red cards you pick up should carry suspensions
* Cups should be restricted properly based on division ... eg D1 players could not enter a D10 cup but lower division players could qualify for higher division cups via qualifying rounds or winning a lower ranked cup and you would have to stick with the same team picked so suspensions would come into play.
* Match making should be based more on the players record so similarly skilled players face off more often than the current farce match making.
Any one else got anything they would really like to see ?