If this is true its bye bye WL for me. EDIT: Its even worse

Comments

• shepj6
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Apparently 23 players in ultimate tots according to leaks. Plenty of room for them to throw in some undesirable cards then even for those who reach rank 2.
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 8
    srekal34 wrote: »
    Will probably be guaranteed efigs below rank 2. Dont see why everyone moans.
    This is why they can get away with it, so many people don’t see what’s wrong with changing the rewards again like this guy
  • EdgySam
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Supposedly the packs are EFIGS so assume the picks are EFIGS aswell rather than from ultimate
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Bobo23 wrote: »

Looks quality

150+ packs for them wld be worth it
  • Carbonite922
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys its even worse. Even Rank 1 doesnt get a guaranteed Ultimate TOTS pack. Only EFIGS 91+. I swear this company 🤣🤣🤣

20220608-161909.jpg
  • Hoopsterz
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Whats EFIGS?
  • Carbonite922
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 8
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Whats EFIGS?

England (Premier League), French (Ligue 1), Italian (Serie A), Germany (Bundesliga) and Spain (La Liga).
  • Barry Allannnn
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    Whats EFIGS?

All the main leagues that had a TOTS. Prem, Ligue 1, La Liga etc
  • Hoopsterz
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Makes more sense now - I was trying to fit it into something something something Group Stage lol

Thought they may have scrapped ultimate tots for like a re-release of players of the group stages which i wouldn't put past EA.
  • Bobo23
    5203 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 8
    Get the feeling a lot of people will just give this WL a skip now, especially after slogging it out over the past month during TOTS.
  • Brustring1893
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    No point in playing this week. Crazy how they do their customer base dirty. Why be that greedy?
  • Kondziu_gb
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get the feeling a lot of people will just give this WL a skip now, especially after slogging it out over the past month during TOTS.

Nope, WL will be sweaty as always. Everyone who complains about rewards will play it anyway and want wins at all cost. It is always like that - first step: OMG! this company is bad WL is finished, I am out. Second step: okay, will play it anyway coz I am addicted to packs and picks (including me ofc).
  • Ddascripteaids
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Kondziu_gb said:
    > Nope, WL will be sweaty as always. Everyone who complains about rewards will play it anyway and want wins at all cost. It is always like that - first step: OMG! this company is bad WL is finished, I am out. Second step: okay, will play it anyway coz I am addicted to packs and picks (including me ofc).

Lets hope and pray that the ufl guys have less shame than a €10 hooker and copy the hell out of fut... Just like rutter and co copied pes back in the day... Then ea Will become a normal company with kormal competition
  • JakeH
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    So if I get what seems to be my standard 9 wins it will be a pick from any of the 5 leagues?
  • DannySTFC
    9842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 8
    I’m out. Lost interest after Ultimate last year, thought I’d last longer this time but nah.

I was waiting for the moments pick for a while, then when it came I got two duplicates and Rivaldo who I had put into the SBC, my enthusiasm for the game completed drained within that second of opening the pick, I was due to do objectives etc that night and I just turned it off, haven’t been back on since.

I already have a busy weekend this week but I was planning to make WL fit around it for Ultimate reds, this is the final nail, I’m not sweating 20 games for reds which aren’t guaranteed Ultimate. Moving on to other games now.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7921 posts League Winner
    I’m going to play devils advocate here. I think the weight on good players for these picks will be decent. EA are experts on engagement. There is no way they want to kill weekend league this early. I could be wrong. But I just can’t see them killing off fut champs right now.
  • JakeH
    I’m going to play devils advocate here. I think the weight on good players for these picks will be decent. EA are experts on engagement. There is no way they want to kill weekend league this early. I could be wrong. But I just can’t see them killing off fut champs right now.

Experts on engagement? Not for me. My picks and packs have constantly been bad. I have been getting less and less engaged as the weeks have gone on.

• Stav93
    1015 posts Professional
    Yeah this is so dead. Like I'd be fine with this post TOTS, but to have this rewards system for the week of Ultimate TOTS where plenty of Rank 1 and 2 won't get an Ultimate TOTS red is super lame. I can see this turning loads of people away from the game. The best team, and the worst rewards, couldn't make it up.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    Well it looks like i'm stopping playing Fifa sooner than usual then.
  • shadowlee123
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kondziu_gb wrote: »

Nope, WL will be sweaty as always. Everyone who complains about rewards will play it anyway and want wins at all cost. It is always like that - first step: OMG! this company is bad WL is finished, I am out. Second step: okay, will play it anyway coz I am addicted to packs and picks (including me ofc).

haha this is so true
  • RogLeBell
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow so you get a chance chance at 5 GKs in your picks instead of 1. Put your wallets away lads and start talking to EA in cash form. Don’t buy packs and you’ll see a change, it’s that simple
  • Zaius
    988 posts Professional
    FIFA is how much punishment can you take (dupes, crap etc) before you quit.
  • Saiyajin
    1146 posts Professional
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Yeah this is so dead. Like I'd be fine with this post TOTS, but to have this rewards system for the week of Ultimate TOTS where plenty of Rank 1 and 2 won't get an Ultimate TOTS red is super lame. I can see this turning loads of people away from the game. The best team, and the worst rewards, couldn't make it up.

They dont need the picks if they get to rank 1 and also they play for competitive reasons and not for rewards.
  • DutchDelight
    1375 posts Professional
    Come on, is anyone actually surprised? EA is a terrible company that treats its customers like ❤️❤️❤️❤️. No way they are giving people easy access to to top tier cards when they can also sell more packs to them.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    No point in buying packs if u cant pack anything either but even EA dont realise this... STINGY SCROOGE EA i say!
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7921 posts League Winner
    JakeH wrote: »

Experts on engagement? Not for me. My picks and packs have constantly been bad. I have been getting less and less engaged as the weeks have gone on.

They have given you nothing and you’re still coming back….
  • JakeH
    edited June 8
    JakeH wrote: »

They have given you nothing and you’re still coming back….

But less and less so my engagement has dropped substantially.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    I can't get on the console to check, but what are the picks for 5, 9 & 11 wins?
  • Bobo23
    5203 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 8
    I can't get on the console to check, but what are the picks for 5, 9 & 11 wins?
    It doesn't actually say @BeppeSignori

They're all glitched out, another thing EA can't get right :D