How's your FUT Champs going? -Week 35

Comments

• Kevin19896
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished with 11 on both , got tonali and cuadrado in one and dybala and cal in rtg , was using benzema potm/canalas/danjuma front 3 but had leao HL so bought messi for rw , plays cm in 433 with mbappe rm , actually plays better than main team lol
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 14

Faced a very average player at +3 elo,,I went 4 up in 1st half,,he didn't want to play further,so I respected that,but he left at 55th
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 15

Next comes a very good player,,restricted me to 1 shot in whole game,,he won 3-0,but I cld hv saved 2 of them
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 16

Lost this in penalties

cr28rhjx9ctk.jpg

bx49uacxgjzu.jpg

🤬 this game
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 17

2-0 RQ,,someone was in a hurry,,he pressed like hell n was caught on 2 counters(with aspas scoring both) n left inside 20
  • gareis_d
    1 posts Ball Boy
    hello guys,

I play on ps4 and normally reach easily my 11wins in about 18 games... But yesterday I had a loosing streak of 10 wl games in a row cause of this insane gameplay... but nice to see that my opponentes gameplay is normal (how is this possible... why both oponents havnt the same gamefeeling). in the first 10 games I stand 7-3 and at this point my vieira, van dijk and prime maldini defend and intercept the most passes which I preticted... but in the last games they won´t caught anything, but nice to see that my passes will straight going into the feets of my oponent player or will be play 1 sec later that my strikers will be offside or in a worser position... And wouldn´t that be enough my striker (r9 moments, salah tots and son tots) joking by this gameplay also (shots on goal)... never seen that thye misses so much chances.

Well at the end its still my fault that i still played after this long loosing streak but I thought the opponents will be easier and i will reach the minimal target of 9 wins (but of course it won´t)...

The most questions I asked myself again and again is why the "delayed" gameplay could be one-sided and why isn´t is only "delayed" but for some reasons the player performs insane worser (passing, shooting, defending...)
  • radhoyl
    5598 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2022
    gareis_d wrote: »
    hello guys,

I play on ps4 and normally reach easily my 11wins in about 18 games... But yesterday I had a loosing streak of 10 wl games in a row cause of this insane gameplay... but nice to see that my opponentes gameplay is normal (how is this possible... why both oponents havnt the same gamefeeling). in the first 10 games I stand 7-3 and at this point my vieira, van dijk and prime maldini defend and intercept the most passes which I preticted... but in the last games they won´t caught anything, but nice to see that my passes will straight going into the feets of my oponent player or will be play 1 sec later that my strikers will be offside or in a worser position... And wouldn´t that be enough my striker (r9 moments, salah tots and son tots) joking by this gameplay also (shots on goal)... never seen that thye misses so much chances.

Well at the end its still my fault that i still played after this long loosing streak but I thought the opponents will be easier and i will reach the minimal target of 9 wins (but of course it won´t)...

The most questions I asked myself again and again is why the "delayed" gameplay could be one-sided and why isn´t is only "delayed" but for some reasons the player performs insane worser (passing, shooting, defending...)

It is "losing streak" and "worse"
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 18

Neuer made 0 save in a 3-2 loss,,3 shots,that all he had,,,potm cr7 has fallen in my eyes tremendously this wl,,,pathetic after a top tier performance last week
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022
    Game 19

4-1 RQ against a very average player who opened me again and again spamming 1-2 passes between his haaland n diaby n the game let him 😆

Most of the times my 2nd pass gets Intercepted ,,but his 6-7 passes won't

I went ahead through dorsch,burying aspas's cross n then neuer pulled 3 big saves,,2 being 1 on 1 against red haaland,before finally conceding,but Canales put me ahead asap n caliguri made it 3-1,,,I definitely didn't deserve to lead at HT
    Cr7 made it 4-1 in 2nd half n he left

Gifted my 20th,,so no magical 14 wins this time(a couple of losses to inferior players n that one DC when my ps4 switched off at 0-0 cld hv made the difference) but we move on
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Reds were Berardi n vlahovic,,not bad tbh

Review soon
  • Ruprecht
    997 posts Semi-Pro
    Started at 8-2 and lost my first 5 games but won the next 3 for 11-7. Should have won 4 of them, unbelievable goings on.
    Vlahovic and Tonali reds. 2 fodder tots in the packs
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Stats

18 games played

GOALS
    Scored=42(2.33/game)
    Conceded=30(1.66/game)

GOAL CONTRIBUTIONS
    Canales=9G,12A=21***
    Aspas=9G,6A=15**
    Felix=7G,7A=14
    Dorsch=5G,8A=13
    Caliguri=3G,1A=4
    Vieira=3A=3
    Acuna=1A=1
    Kounde=1G=1

Cr7=5G,2A=7(13 appearances)
    Fofana=2G=2(5 appearances)

MOST MOTM
    Canales=4
    Aspas=2
    Caliguri=2
    Felix=1
    Vieria=1

BEST DEFENDER
    Sule(Best rating in 8/18)

SAVES BY NEUER
    42 in 18(2.33/game)
  • otutsarTR
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stats

18 games played

GOALS
    Scored=42(2.33/game)
    Conceded=30(1.66/game)

GOAL CONTRIBUTIONS
    Canales=9G,12A=21***
    Aspas=9G,6A=15**
    Felix=7G,7A=14
    Dorsch=5G,8A=13
    Caliguri=3G,1A=4
    Vieira=3A=3
    Acuna=1A=1
    Kounde=1G=1

MOST MOTM
    Canales=4
    Aspas=2
    Caliguri=2
    Felix=1
    Vieria=1

BEST DEFENDER

SAVES BY NEUER
    42 in 18(2.33/game)

what was the formation you used and which position Canales played ? seems like he won the potWL award for your team this week.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022
    REVIEW

A very tough weekend as a lot of opponents defended for their life contrary to former 2 weeks which was surprising as I didn't thought about Serie A cards being that desirable

Once again a strong defense was on show,conceding <2 goals/game,which built foundation for breathtaking wins in tight games

A lot of cards proved me wrong this week,,the pick of the lot being tots Iago aspas n tots moments dorsch,,what started as a chemistry only inclusion into the squad,with fofana replacing the 🇩🇪 in 2nd half n cr7/rodrygo moving in for 🇪🇸 ,ended up being clinical performances from the duo,who were taken off only after fatigue/when win looked sure shot in the latter half of the tourney

Canales again dominated the stats,,while he wasn't as productive as his SD card(same G+A in 13 games last time),he was the player to look upto for most of the attacking output,perfectly linking midfield n forwards,a card going for fodder price in the market

Iago aspas held his head high despite a vote of no confidence from me,,purely included as a filler,he wld get subbed for cr7 after 45 in first 10 games n later on for rodrygo(showdown),,it took a hattrick from him to make me convince continuing with him n then there was no stopping,,probably his lack of blistering pace n physicality lets him down,but inside box I don't remember a chance he missed,,one to watch

Felix was lost on occasions,missed some sitters that he normally won't n costed me a game in the end,,his quick turns betrayed me in a couple games this time as he was shadowed easily by tough opponents

Dorsch was exceptional,,remember how I mentioned about his shot power being a let down,n in the 1st 4 games,it felt like I was right,with fofana in my armory he used to get subbed till I found his movements n defensive work missing in tight games,,he played full minutes in next few games n never looked back with a very healthy goal contribution,once again proving me wrong

Caliguri was ok,,Vieira was again solid n the back line played handsomely again

Neuer was bad in 2 games,but that's acceptable

Cr7 lost his mojo
    Rodrygo made 4 appearances n was ok,,scored some crucial goals in DR,but no goal contribution on d big stage
    Fofana is solid n will be used in DR more

The search for a clinical forward carries on 🧐
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    otutsarTR wrote: »
    Stats

18 games played

GOALS
    Scored=42(2.33/game)
    Conceded=30(1.66/game)

GOAL CONTRIBUTIONS
    Canales=9G,12A=21***
    Aspas=9G,6A=15**
    Felix=7G,7A=14
    Dorsch=5G,8A=13
    Caliguri=3G,1A=4
    Vieira=3A=3
    Acuna=1A=1
    Kounde=1G=1

MOST MOTM
    Canales=4
    Aspas=2
    Caliguri=2
    Felix=1
    Vieria=1

BEST DEFENDER

SAVES BY NEUER
    42 in 18(2.33/game)

what was the formation you used and which position Canales played ? seems like he won the potWL award for your team this week.

4-1-2-1-2(2) with Canales as CAM,,,his SD card got 21 G+A in 13 games last week
  • otutsarTR
    [/quote]

4-1-2-1-2(2) with Canales as CAM,,,his SD card got 21 G+A in 13 games last week[/quote]

Cheers, i hv dorsh and sule as well, did not give them a proper try tough, maybe i could put caliguri in rb to link them, he might be slow tough.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022

Cheers, i hv dorsh and sule as well, did not give them a proper try tough, maybe i could put caliguri in rb to link them, he might be slow tough.

U got da Costa?

It might be bold from me but that SD card is the best RB in game
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    5-3 to 6-4, lost to a good player and barely had a shot in anger. Got to do better at breaking down a packed defense. Won the last game 1-0 against an ultra D/long ball to Mbappe and Pele player, he had 26% possession and 1 shot. Hristo bagging the winner with one of my few chances. It’s tough out there. Hoping to get 9 wins but every game is a battle to create and I’m up to 7 matches where my opponent has quit at 0-0 or when I’ve equalised. One guy even kicked off, gave it to his GK and made out he was gonna score an OG but booted it out and quit 😂 the heartbreak lol
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managed to recover to get to 9 wins after winning 8 of my last 12 but then lost 1 of the final 2 I needed for 11 wins. Not a bad recovery from an awful start but annoying to get lesser rewards which resulted in Red Pick Hernandez and only 1 player above 83 rated from the 50k and 100k packs (85 Walker). Really not worth going through all the terrible, inconsistent gameplay for that.

Oh well, need to wrap up icon swaps to get the packs from that opened to try and land some high value TOTS or at the very least some big fodder to plough into an Icon SBC before I give up playing this game.

New team I tried out after the poor start did well but wonder if some youtuber or someone has been promoting aggressive high press strats as almost every player was doing it with varying success. Lost one game infuriatingly when I had the glitch where you pass the ball at a player and they just completely disengage from the situation and run away from the ball, it went straight to the opposition who ran in and scored, then he scored in the last minute when he bundled through about 4 tackles then got a rebound goal.

Only positive I can say is Kessie is a don so if his SBC is still available I'd get it done - quick across the ground, agile, strong tackler, rarely loses the ball, decent shot on him if he gets it on the edge of the box, pretty complete midfielder for this stage of the game.

Mate, red Theo is an absolute animal and he strong links Kessie. I’d be made up with that from 9 wins.

Whoops - must have been tired when I wrote that as I meant to say apart from Hernandez it wasn't worth it! Yeah obviously he'll go straight into the team.
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    FootyRob wrote: »
    Managed to recover to get to 9 wins after winning 8 of my last 12 but then lost 1 of the final 2 I needed for 11 wins. Not a bad recovery from an awful start but annoying to get lesser rewards which resulted in Red Pick Hernandez and only 1 player above 83 rated from the 50k and 100k packs (85 Walker). Really not worth going through all the terrible, inconsistent gameplay for that.

Oh well, need to wrap up icon swaps to get the packs from that opened to try and land some high value TOTS or at the very least some big fodder to plough into an Icon SBC before I give up playing this game.

New team I tried out after the poor start did well but wonder if some youtuber or someone has been promoting aggressive high press strats as almost every player was doing it with varying success. Lost one game infuriatingly when I had the glitch where you pass the ball at a player and they just completely disengage from the situation and run away from the ball, it went straight to the opposition who ran in and scored, then he scored in the last minute when he bundled through about 4 tackles then got a rebound goal.

Only positive I can say is Kessie is a don so if his SBC is still available I'd get it done - quick across the ground, agile, strong tackler, rarely loses the ball, decent shot on him if he gets it on the edge of the box, pretty complete midfielder for this stage of the game.

Lol are you seriously moaning about getting a red Hernandex! You've got a million plus player, one of the best reds you could get from this WL and one of the best left backs in the game and you're not happy about it? I will never in a million years understand people like you.

Calm down mate - just said now I meant to say apart from him the rewards weren't worth playing through all the nonsense.
  • Aqeel87
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    5/4 currently every single game feels like playing against elites hardly come across average players
    And don't get me started on the gameplay which is absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show
  • Thedudeabides
    6-4 to 8-7. 2 losses coming via pens…bit unlucky, and the other against another counter attacking team. 2 good wins against similar level of player but I just don’t score enough goals. Will keep at it
  • Teesmith92
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    REVIEW

A very tough weekend as a lot of opponents defended for their life contrary to former 2 weeks which was surprising as I didn't thought about Serie A cards being that desirable

Once again a strong defense was on show,conceding <2 goals/game,which built foundation for breathtaking wins in tight games

A lot of cards proved me wrong this week,,the pick of the lot being tots Iago aspas n tots moments dorsch,,what started as a chemistry only inclusion into the squad,with fofana replacing the 🇩🇪 in 2nd half n cr7/rodrygo moving in for 🇪🇸 ,ended up being clinical performances from the duo,who were taken off only after fatigue/when win looked sure shot in the latter half of the tourney

Canales again dominated the stats,,while he wasn't as productive as his SD card(same G+A in 13 games last time),he was the player to look upto for most of the attacking output,perfectly linking midfield n forwards,a card going for fodder price in the market

Iago aspas held his head high despite a vote of no confidence from me,,purely included as a filler,he wld get subbed for cr7 after 45 in first 10 games n later on for rodrygo(showdown),,it took a hattrick from him to make me convince continuing with him n then there was no stopping,,probably his lack of blistering pace n physicality lets him down,but inside box I don't remember a chance he missed,,one to watch

Felix was lost on occasions,missed some sitters that he normally won't n costed me a game in the end,,his quick turns betrayed me in a couple games this time as he was shadowed easily by tough opponents

Dorsch was exceptional,,remember how I mentioned about his shot power being a let down,n in the 1st 4 games,it felt like I was right,with fofana in my armory he used to get subbed till I found his movements n defensive work missing in tight games,,he played full minutes in next few games n never looked back with a very healthy goal contribution,once again proving me wrong

Cr7 lost his mojo
    Rodrygo made 4 appearances n was ok,,scored some crucial goals in DR,but no goal contribution on d big stage

My CR7 has turned to poo as well. I’ve gone back to Perisic up top along with TOTS Haaland. Can recommend them both
  • Teesmith92
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played 6 and 5-1, really pleased after a dreadful first game

Have gone back to Perisic up top with Mkhi just behind, forgot just how brilliant they are. Not looking forward to playing 14 games tonight! Hopefully I can get 5 wins from remaining 🙂0r2doeocod32.png
  • Gambling123
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just finished WL was surprised with the picks normally get nothing of value
    gqp6udqodrnc.jpg
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Teesmith92 wrote: »
    REVIEW

Cr7 lost his mojo

My CR7 has turned to poo as well. I’ve gone back to Perisic up top along with TOTS Haaland. Can recommend them both

M gonna try that Flashback neymar again to try n fit paqueta in ipo Caligiuri,,he was the best finisher for me a couple months ago 😆
  • Thedudeabides
    Finished 9-10 and gave away last game. Came up against some top players and stacked teams, gotta improve at facing the park the bus counter, gonna try some different formations at tactics this week. Tough WL but learned some lessons and got things to work on. Hope you all got some decent rewards. Berardi, Savic and my Nan in picks, was hoping for Tonali. Took Berardi but will prob be thrown into an sbc.
  • otutsarTR

U got da Costa?

It might be bold from me but that SD card is the best RB in game

Sadly i missed that
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022
    Teesmith92 wrote: »
    REVIEW

Cr7 lost his mojo

N neymar is back,,scored a goal that I always thought Felix wld score on multiple occasions today,in elite DR on his return,,,the opponent was average,but paqueta looks an unreal upgrade on caliguiri,,so till we get that tots neymar/pim dinho sbc I will give him a go
  • FootyRob
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stats

18 games played

GOALS
    Scored=42(2.33/game)
    Conceded=30(1.66/game)

GOAL CONTRIBUTIONS
    Canales=9G,12A=21***
    Aspas=9G,6A=15**
    Felix=7G,7A=14
    Dorsch=5G,8A=13
    Caliguri=3G,1A=4
    Vieira=3A=3
    Acuna=1A=1
    Kounde=1G=1

MOST MOTM
    Canales=4
    Aspas=2
    Caliguri=2
    Felix=1
    Vieria=1

BEST DEFENDER

SAVES BY NEUER
    42 in 18(2.33/game)

I hope you take this as constructive criticism. You include all these stats but you always miss out the most important stat - your win loss record for the WL. It's the same on your match reports very detailed, but you never include your current win loss record which is the thing I think most people(myself included) would be most interested in knowing.