How's your FUT Champs going? -Week 35

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 11

Faced an all icon squad(top tier) with Laporte n cancelo(tots) as fillers

All he did was try those kick off goals with his cruyff or glitch with skills using them 5* skillers(cruyff/zidane/gullit) n move his GK to far post at the other end

Canales put me ahead,aspas making it two into HT

He must have had a delay cause in one of my moves,he did nothing,Canales fineesing another n then there was a connection loss,fortunately I won it

Ending for now at 7-4

Cld hv won one of those losses,but cld hv easily lost a couple close games,so it's all even
  • nexesstar
    998 posts Professional
    edited June 2022
    Beate_Uhse wrote: »
    People, who quit when they draw or get a red card..it’s just ridiculous at this point

What's even more ridiculous is in the Golden Goal friendlies, my opponent (❤️❤️❤️❤️), passed around his defence for 30 mins until I managed to nick the ball and score. Absolute cretin.

Edit: Finished 10-10 in WL. Last game getting beat 2-0 by superior opponent, has a man sent of, I go 3-2. Finished 5-4 to him. Got a nice message saying I couldn't even beat 10 men.
  • Barry Allannnn
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2022
    4-1, the one loss I took a beating from a much better player. Every game has been tough but Cantona is carrying. Butra has come in for this weekend but I’m not convinced, may switch back to Hristo. Butra has great off the ball movement but gets bullied too much. How do you do the fast long through ball that kind of loops and curves? It’s been a thorn in my side so far. GL everyone

R1 triangle or L1 R1 triangle for the lofted version.
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    4-1, the one loss I took a beating from a much better player. Every game has been tough but Cantona is carrying. Butra has come in for this weekend but I’m not convinced, may switch back to Hristo. Butra has great off the ball movement but gets bullied too much. How do you do the fast long through ball that kind of loops and curves? It’s been a thorn in my side so far. GL everyone

R1 triangle or L1 R1 triangle for the lofted version.

Thanks man ✌️
  • Thedudeabides
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    5-3, took two losses on the spin, one to a really good player and one who was excellent defensively and caught me on the counter a couple of times in a tight game. I need to take more risks in the attacking third but hard to find space and passes against a defensive guy who knows what he’s doing. Won the last game by the skin of my teeth, will play another couple of tonight’s pack/upgrades ect. Cannavaro is a warrior but his sprint speed lets him down against the inevitable Mbappe.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022
    Game 12

Loss to a better player,who skilled very well n well I cldn't handle the press
    Cr7 has lost his charm,,he scored 15 goals off bench last time in 13 games,,so far 6 G+A in 12
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited June 2022
    Game 13

I wasn't up to it tbh,,low confidence n thank God faced an average guy,,won 3-1,cld have been more,but we take it

Canales is literally carrying the attacking side right now

So ending for today at 8-5
  • Miigue
    1379 posts Professional
    Started 1-4. Finished 14-6.
  • Nickthegreek20
    2855 posts National Call-Up
    Up to 7-0 then ELO slapped me hard down to 8-5. Finished strong for 11-5 though. Gotta say it was one of the easiest WLs for a while.

Got Theo and Koulibaly in reds. Theo will go straight in the team. Happy with that.
  • Loco_kniene
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    agunktmqgak1.jpg

Didn't even notice Theo at first
  • YidArmy
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Evening guys,

I've been away with my family since Wednesday, only back today so not even started yet. Still need to qualify too.

This is the squad I'll be using;

f7vt3lonw5t1.jpg

Dybala, Cruyff and Canales are the new signings there. Once they have loyalty that will bring team chem up to 98.

Not played with the new signings yet, so looking forward to the (should be) deadly duo of Dybala and Cruyff!

Ended yesterday evening on 6-2, decent start.

With all the boosted cards now, Dybala or Cruyff don't feel all that special. They're nice to use no doubt, but there's certainly no advantage in game having them over less expensive cards. You're simply paying for the name for these types of guys.

8-3.

Games are very sweaty. No space to move inside the box, just hoping for some lucky bounce to create chances.

Luckily for me in the last game Weghorst got a stupid goal where it was deflected, trickled to the keeper and he dove ridiculously at it and I scored the rebound. That decided the game 1-0...
  • PiotrLolo
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    I have 38 points after 11 games. So it is 9-2? I was sure I lost 3 games already but I can't "get" 38 points other way in Excel :joy:
  • PiotrLolo
    agunktmqgak1.jpg

Didn't even notice Theo at first

I want that Theo so bad :(
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Evening guys,

I've been away with my family since Wednesday, only back today so not even started yet. Still need to qualify too.

This is the squad I'll be using;

f7vt3lonw5t1.jpg

Dybala, Cruyff and Canales are the new signings there. Once they have loyalty that will bring team chem up to 98.

Not played with the new signings yet, so looking forward to the (should be) deadly duo of Dybala and Cruyff!

Ended yesterday evening on 6-2, decent start.

With all the boosted cards now, Dybala or Cruyff don't feel all that special. They're nice to use no doubt, but there's certainly no advantage in game having them over less expensive cards. You're simply paying for the name for these types of guys.

8-3.

Games are very sweaty. No space to move inside the box, just hoping for some lucky bounce to create chances.

Luckily for me in the last game Weghorst got a stupid goal where it was deflected, trickled to the keeper and he dove ridiculously at it and I scored the rebound. That decided the game 1-0...

Same here,it's sweatier than last week
  • Teesmith92
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    First game absolutely horrendous. My tots neuer gets a 4.7 rating with 4 goals conceded out of 5 shoots before half time. Opponent gold common Lafont has 9 saves and a 8.7 rating. Absolute joke! How can this be competitive
  • Teesmith92
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    2nd game absolutely mental. 3-0 down after 15 mins but win 8-6 after extra time.

Is it just me or is gameplay mental since the latest patch? My team / defence / GK are all over the place
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Failed miserably, only bright side was using paqueta he is so fun to use. Best player in my squad by far.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    1blouoqw3tcx.jpeg
  • Mogga
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Currently 7-6. Only wanted the token , got that for the 6 token icon swap pack . Veron 😢

Can't complain though as packed Theo untradeable from one of them 2 player sbc packs.

Had a reshuffle and I must be the only person who didn't do the varane sbc so saliba has come in. Win 2 lost 1 tonight and he's done ok. Theo is quality though
  • PiotrLolo
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    I have 38 points after 11 games. So it is 9-2? I was sure I lost 3 games already but I can't "get" 38 points other way in Excel :joy:

9-3, 10-3, 10-4, 10-5. Let's bottle this guys!
  • PiotrLolo

9-3, 10-3, 10-4, 10-5. Let's bottle this guys!

11-5

I love red Salah.

https://streamable.com/7fj9dg
  • Heimokuoma
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    d38v5iyiajmi.jpeg

These bad boys got me to my usual 11 wins with one game to gift. Loved every bit of it altough I’m still griefing my missing TOTS Barella 😮‍💨

Thanks EA for the red Tonali 😍 (sits in the bench and waits for Verratti to break a leg or something)
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managed to recover to get to 9 wins after winning 8 of my last 12 but then lost 1 of the final 2 I needed for 11 wins. Not a bad recovery from an awful start but annoying to get lesser rewards which resulted in Red Pick Hernandez and only 1 player above 83 rated from the 50k and 100k packs (85 Walker). Really not worth going through all the terrible, inconsistent gameplay for that.

Oh well, need to wrap up icon swaps to get the packs from that opened to try and land some high value TOTS or at the very least some big fodder to plough into an Icon SBC before I give up playing this game.

New team I tried out after the poor start did well but wonder if some youtuber or someone has been promoting aggressive high press strats as almost every player was doing it with varying success. Lost one game infuriatingly when I had the glitch where you pass the ball at a player and they just completely disengage from the situation and run away from the ball, it went straight to the opposition who ran in and scored, then he scored in the last minute when he bundled through about 4 tackles then got a rebound goal.

Only positive I can say is Kessie is a don so if his SBC is still available I'd get it done - quick across the ground, agile, strong tackler, rarely loses the ball, decent shot on him if he gets it on the edge of the box, pretty complete midfielder for this stage of the game.
  • Leo_D10S
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    Ended 18-2. Got tonali and immobile red picks and Berardi and tonali in pack.
  • Nickthegreek20
    2855 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to recover to get to 9 wins after winning 8 of my last 12 but then lost 1 of the final 2 I needed for 11 wins. Not a bad recovery from an awful start but annoying to get lesser rewards which resulted in Red Pick Hernandez and only 1 player above 83 rated from the 50k and 100k packs (85 Walker). Really not worth going through all the terrible, inconsistent gameplay for that.

Oh well, need to wrap up icon swaps to get the packs from that opened to try and land some high value TOTS or at the very least some big fodder to plough into an Icon SBC before I give up playing this game.

New team I tried out after the poor start did well but wonder if some youtuber or someone has been promoting aggressive high press strats as almost every player was doing it with varying success. Lost one game infuriatingly when I had the glitch where you pass the ball at a player and they just completely disengage from the situation and run away from the ball, it went straight to the opposition who ran in and scored, then he scored in the last minute when he bundled through about 4 tackles then got a rebound goal.

Only positive I can say is Kessie is a don so if his SBC is still available I'd get it done - quick across the ground, agile, strong tackler, rarely loses the ball, decent shot on him if he gets it on the edge of the box, pretty complete midfielder for this stage of the game.

Mate, red Theo is an absolute animal and he strong links Kessie. I’d be made up with that from 9 wins.
  • FootyRob
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Said I wasn't going to do this WL and then did! Currently 4-3 and really can't be bothered with this toxic game. Had 4 people quit at kick off and another quit at 1-1 when he had a man sent off. Each edition of Fifa is more toxic than the last.
  • FootyRob
    254 posts Sunday League Hero

Lol are you seriously moaning about getting a red Hernandex! You've got a million plus player, one of the best reds you could get from this WL and one of the best left backs in the game and you're not happy about it? I will never in a million years understand people like you.
  • number7rocky
    9066 posts League Winner
    edited June 2022

Lesser rewards 😂 you got a better red pick/rewards than some guys who get 19 wins ffs 🤦‍♂️ Hernandez is a 1m card

For 9 wins …
  • Natalies_Badum
    77 posts Park Captain
    This week was the big one for the team formerly known as Natalie’s Bottom FC. I’ve been running a Serie A Squad from the beginning of the game, so these red picks were very much desired.
    I’m a 9-11 wins level player..and so reaching 10 wins with 4 remaining was a bit of an achievement by my standards. Needless to say, I lost the next 3 quite convincingly.

And so it came down to the final game. 90 mins separating me from Leäo AND Dybala. It started well..Ciro puts me ahead early on only for that s0b PotM Mbappe to bag a swift hat-trick. 1-3 at half time..the dream is over surely. Maybe not, as Pelligrini pulls one back with 10 to go. I then stupidly go down to 10 men. I’m so easily triggered. A last throw of the dice sees me go 4-2-4 and bring on Karsdorp for Berardi. It pays off ...in the final minute Karsdorp makes a barnstorming run before firing a cross into Immobile. 3-3.

Extra time was cagey..a none event. As, it turns out were the penalties. 3 saves from Handanovic meant I won the shoot out before I’d even taken the 5. Phew! 2 red picks in the bag!!

Reds were.......craptacular. Berardi & Skriniar dupes. I’d have happily taken Maignan.

Oh well. 🍻🇮🇹
  • Aqeel87
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't even started yet lol gonna do it in a while