How's your FUT Champs going? -Week 35

Comments

• Mogga
    3613 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2022
    y0vm0a5kd2ak.png

Team hasn't changed much for weeks really.

Went 1-4 😢

Benched Sule and Neuer and brought back John stones from the wilderness and bought Lloris.

Currently 5-5.

When I was losing it was proper tight games and I wasn't getting any luck. Last few I've handed out some thrashings which I very rarely do.

I was questioning Rooney but hes fired loads in , in the last few wins

Generally play 4231 with the wide men
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    YidArmy wrote: »
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Evening guys,

I've been away with my family since Wednesday, only back today so not even started yet. Still need to qualify too.

This is the squad I'll be using;

f7vt3lonw5t1.jpg

Dybala, Cruyff and Canales are the new signings there. Once they have loyalty that will bring team chem up to 98.

Not played with the new signings yet, so looking forward to the (should be) deadly duo of Dybala and Cruyff!

If you get rid of T'bo for a Prem/Icon GK and you can hit 100 chem if it matters to you

Acuna LW as a LWB - Dybala - Canales
    Cruyff-Bernardo-Pedro
    Cancelo-Dias-Romer-Capita
    GK

Change in game

I hadn't thought of that, nice one!

I do like Courtois and his giant size, but do have Alison in red who's speed is very nice charging people down 🤔.

Cheers mate.

🐍 is 💩 in game,,his potm made 6 saves for me in 6 games last week
  • Stew
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished in the usual 53 points.

After being 9 wins from 14, I was disappointed to only be able to give 1 free win out at the end.

Red picks were awful, SMS and Cuadrado
  • PiotrLolo
    3765 posts National Call-Up
    Started with 4-0, 5-2 now. I'm done for today. My head hurts.
  • JakeH
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    The passion is gone.

Tried the Serie A cards, hated all of them. GGs.

Only tried Berardi. 96 rated my arse.
  • Footballer_1000
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    I'm 1 win away from reaching rank 6 from 3 remaining games. First time to reach it possible.

Who has finished their rank with remaining games? Need a free win, guys. 😂
  • Mogga
    Controversial opinion but tots rice is far superior to tots fofana. Fofana is just a carthorse.
  • I SiR MartY I
    16747 posts World Class
    I'm 1 win away from reaching rank 6 from 3 remaining games. First time to reach it possible.

You got this, just stay calm and kill the game off early
  • Footballer_1000

Will do. 💪
  • Footballer_1000

Nope. Got destroyed 6 nill. Can't expect competence from me.
  • Footballer_1000
    And lost the 2nd to last game... 1 more. 🤦‍♂️

Pathetic.
  • Slitsomtype
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having my worst WL this year. 5-5. more losses then i normally do in 20 :D attacking movement is crazy bad and defence is wide open. I get to 14 normally when i try, i might loose out on 11 this WL.
  • Orison
    76702 posts Icon
    JakeH wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    The passion is gone.

Tried the Serie A cards, hated all of them. GGs.

Only tried Berardi. 96 rated my arse.

They are all frauds.

Don't have "fake stats" or whatever, just issues in terms of stats, attributes and/or body type everywhere.
  • Craigy21
    1187 posts Professional
    Managed to get the 9 wins, and got a red Theo, so super happy with that 👌🏻
  • I SiR MartY I
    16747 posts World Class

Pathetic.

Ill play it for you but if I lose I'm retiring :joy:

But seriously that sucks man, hope you can clutch it
  • Footballer_1000

Pathetic.

Ill play it for you but if I lose I'm retiring :joy:

But seriously that sucks man, hope you can clutch it

And lost....

My God am I completely, totally and utterly worthless. I cannot express enough just how much unbelievably atrocious, garbage and undeserving...

I keep saying this, but I REALLY stop playing this.

Perhaps take up something less challenging, like knitting, baking cookies. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Recoba10
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2022
    11 wins and got Immobile + Dybala !!!
    Dybala what a card, mammamia.
  • Loco_kniene
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hell my mate fell on my ankle this night. In hospital right now, sprained ankle ffs
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    14 left needing 10 wins for 11 total, played the first batch of 7 and won 5 so need a repeat of that tomorrow. Wish I'd used my team for the first 6 games as I'd have probably won a couple more.

2 I lost tonight could have won - one was to a better player but just felt like every fine margin was going against me, hit the post/bar 5 times, 3 of their goals were rebounded off the GK, last one was a breakaway after I went constant pressure everyone up for a last min corner, lost 4-2. Other one genuine robbery - all over this guy, he kept getting blocks in or his GK turned into superman reaching absolutely everything, 1-1 in the last min, my player takes 8 years to play a pass, loses it, he through balls, I block his shot but it rebounds right back to him with my GK lying on the floor having performed the dive animation and he has a tap in into an open net. Could've thrown my controller through the TV lol.

If I end up with 9 wins it'll be a decent recovery from my poor start but hoping tomorrow as usual won't be so sweaty and might have an easier run in to make 11 wins.
  • Footballer_1000
    So I decided to go play some Rivals after the bitter disappointment of finishing 1 point off of where I aimed to finish, and the results are strange.

Played 5 games, and won all 5 in a row with, for the most part, ease. Didn't concede a single goal, and won each of them with a minimum of 3 goals.

I'm now in division 3, and I'm just finding it confusing. Anyway, there you have it.
  • Mattheos
    2048 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I decided to go play some Rivals after the bitter disappointment of finishing 1 point off of where I aimed to finish, and the results are strange.

Played 5 games, and won all 5 in a row with, for the most part, ease. Didn't concede a single goal, and won each of them with a minimum of 3 goals.

I'm now in division 3, and I'm just finding it confusing. Anyway, there you have it.

I'm one win away from the Elite Division in rivals. Couldn't even get 9 wins in this WL for the time, no matter the team I was playing either.
  • Footballer_1000
    Mattheos wrote: »

I'm one win away from the Elite Division in rivals. Couldn't even get 9 wins in this WL for the time, no matter the team I was playing either.

Very interesting.

I get that there are some crazy good players in WL, but you'd think matchmaking would be a bit more consistent, and perhaps a tad bot more forgiving.
  • Orison
    76702 posts Icon
    TOTS pack: Calhanoglu, Maignan and Bremer

If I speak :joy:

Atleast tots Brozovic and Van den Boomen in the 125k packs so kinda saved.

Reds dead as well. Serie A tots in general:
    emhrtyhbmgqa.gif
  • Mattheos
    2048 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mattheos wrote: »

Very interesting.

I get that there are some crazy good players in WL, but you'd think matchmaking would be a bit more consistent, and perhaps a tad bot more forgiving.

It was unplayable this week for me. Nobody was running, triggering runs was slow, shots weren't going in the direction I was aiming, there keeper won MOTM in the bulk of my losses I had a goal expectancy of over 7.5 per game and was losing like 2-1 to some who had 1.2, deflections/rebounds just went his way & often created chances for them, tackling was diabolical, first touch/dribbling non existent etc. etc

Very few players were playing nice passes, scoring different goals & dominating the game. They were barely controlling defenders. I was completely up against the A.I. like squad battles on legendary.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Mogga wrote: »
    Controversial opinion but tots rice is far superior to tots fofana. Fofana is just a carthorse.

That's not even a comparison
    Play fofana as B2B n not many cards can rival him
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    2078 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milinkovic Savic and Berardi, waste of time today 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Milinkovic Savic and Berardi, waste of time today 🤦🏼‍♂️

I don't understand the hate around SMS tbh

Also u got a 94 n 96,,that's a win win,ain't it 🤔
  • Mogga
    Mogga wrote: »

That's not even a comparison
    Play fofana as B2B n not many cards can rival him

I've got Alli and FS Bellingham who trounce him in that regard as well. My fofana just seems heavy
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    Absolutely shambles for me at the moment. 3 5. I'm still thinking of the two little trolls that quited after being 1 1 yesterday's afternoon. But we have to move on.

I'm planning to splash about 5 games tonight. Will see how it goes. The 14 wins seems out again, but will be happy with 11.

Have a great week, lads!
  • SwanseaTom
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When does it finish this week guys?