Comments

• number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    I can’t get into WL atm anyone else?
  • Footballer_1000
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    3-2 Win ratio in qualifying. Need one more win, which is nice to have more wins than losses for once.

Once you have your 4 wins and you've qualified, is there any point in playing anymore games, or do you just give away the remaining quali games?

Make sure you’ve actually hit the right amount of points to qualify first because even with 4 wins you still need another 4 points to actually qualify. I usually gift games until I hit the points then press triangle to end playoffs.

Cheers. I will no doubt ensure I get enough points, but you do still get the point for gifting a win, right?

Yeah

Thanks.
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    edited June 4
    12-8 because one guy gave my bronze team the free W , I actually could of gone for 14 having to go 3-1 but the whole point was to rush to 11.

Reds were Cuadrado/SMS , overall pretty meh but could of got that for 14/16 and was basically hoping for a Tonali/Hernandez.

Might do the same on RTG later instead of sweating rank 3.

Even though rewards were meh I do see why people rush WL , quick rewards for 90 mins when you cba to sweat high rank.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    3-2 Win ratio in qualifying. Need one more win, which is nice to have more wins than losses for once.

Once you have your 4 wins and you've qualified, is there any point in playing anymore games, or do you just give away the remaining quali games?

U ought to lose 4 games to get those 20 points
  • Footballer_1000

U ought to lose 4 games to get those 20 points

Will do. Feels nice to, for the most part, be able to qualify without much stress for once. Unless of course I lose every remaining game lol. 😂
  • DREAM
    3958 posts National Call-Up
    6 wins 5 losses atm with my scuffed untradeable team

only aiming for 9 wins tbh

faced nothing but sweaty, stacked teams with long term players so far, guess not too many care about Serie A and only hardcores are playing this week?
  • I SiR MartY I
    15404 posts World Class
    Went into a game with 31 points, I scored, opponent paused and quit, I got the loss, not a no result, I actually got a loss :joy: now have 32 points

BrokenAstonishingGoldfish-size_restricted.gif
  • I SiR MartY I
    15404 posts World Class
    It happened again, guy tried to give me a free win, paused and it kicked me out after he left

I think I might have a soft ban from Lautaro so any DNFs from my opponent are also kicking me out and giving me the loss, time for a break if that's the case
  • john_d_efc
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    From 7-5 to 14-5, regained the composure and recovered. Didn't notice Suarez after the 5th win other than some awful misses.

Picks:

4hc8j8b6lfc1.jpg
    o9dwar71mbgd.jpg

Took Vlahovic and Tonali really happy, I've no idea how to get Tonali in but he might replace Vieira

Pack:

axl0qvtcmui7.jpg

Awful
  • DannySTFC
    9850 posts Has That Special Something
    Only taken me 5 qualifiers to work out Vlahovic is the worst high rated card I’ve ever had. I know it’s only 5 games but I went 4-1 and I was forcing the ball to him in good position to test him out as the standard isn’t high. He was missing virtually everything. Chances Cruyff, CR7 and Cantona knock in for fun he was missing over and over again. Really slow to get shots off, loose passing, and even when I tried crossing to him he couldn’t win a header like Weghorst and CR7 do.

Im actually glad he’s bad though because I can just put Cantona back in and have some 96 rated fodder. Shows how many TOTS players don’t play to their stats though because he’s miles away from someone like Cantona.
  • DREAM
    got my 9 wins, 5 games left

but EA have completely ruined the game after the last update

HOW THE HELL DO YOU SCORE EFFECTIVELY NOW?

keepers save everything and there's always a CB to block any shot I attempt in the box, struggling so hard to finish my chances
  • Footballer_1000
    Yup. Jinxed the hell oi t of myself. Lost the next two... 🤦‍♂️
  • Burchy
    1828 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got to 9, lost 5 along the way and have the remaining games away with kick off goals

Ended up with a red VLAHOVIC.

Don’t won’t make the team but great for fodder 😂

• KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional
    edited June 4
    5-0 atm, randomly made a 4231 tactic with my Serie A team whilst doing Lautaro and enjoyed it so much I took it in to fut champs. Gameplay actually really nice for a change, if I wasn't going out would have carried on to 11 wins.

First weekend league i've not used Weghorst since his release, but Ajorque is proving a very able replacement so far.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15404 posts World Class
    Brozovic and Immobile reds

Sommer and 83 Pope as my best pack pulls

Will try to fit Immobile in and give him a try but otherwise another trash weekend
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1130 posts Professional
    Wasn't gonna do this weekend but caved today, currently on 24 points with 11 games left.

Question, do you get the point if you score an OG and quit?
  • I SiR MartY I
    15404 posts World Class
    Wasn't gonna do this weekend but caved today, currently on 24 points with 11 games left.

Yes
  • Humma78
    2694 posts Fans' Favourite
    e4ltsb5rq74y.jpeg
    Happy with these after getting screwed with disconnects and random game review messages and taking their loss.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1130 posts Professional

Yes

Thx, 11 wins given, need fodder for Alberto.
  • Footballer_1000
    And another loss.... Only needed 1 win from 5. Now have 2 games left. 🤦‍♂️
  • DREAM
    Tonali + Immobile from red picks, was tempted to take Berardi over Immobile because I suspect Ciro will be trash but hey, gonna use both
  • Footballer_1000
    Qualified. Sad that I have to state that with a moderate level of happiness, but there you go.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    And another loss.... Only needed 1 win from 5. Now have 2 games left. 🤦‍♂️

Trust in urself
  • Rippa
    1948 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game is unplayable ATM. Horrendous
  • JuiceTerry
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Off to a poor start but it's evened itself out and find myself sat at 10&5 like most other weeks.

All in the hands of my Real Madrid team, gone 3&0 this week to leave them top. 1 win from glory!!!

5ss27pm0kqu7.png

Was planning to just go on goal difference if it ends up tied but doesn't seem fair, due to RQs against, so might have to look at some sort of playoff in qualifiers if needs be.
  • sisyphus
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gameplay is rough today. I’ve been working very hard on my game lately, and I’ve been playing better than ever.

Had to play my games today because I won’t have time due to other obligations for the rest of the week. I usually avoid playing around this time because I always have bad gameplay conditions, but it’s the only option.

Went from getting 13 wins last week (tied for most this season), 12 the week before, to starting 1-5 this week. Sometimes it feels like I’m just playing a completely different game…
  • number7rocky
    8564 posts League Winner
    Did the same thing on RTG go 0-5 then play to 11, first two games 0-0 at 0-5 were 0-0 quits ..even the 💩 players in this game are toxic 😅

Another 90 minutes to 11 wins , gameplay after 6 was horrific but you can play through it at negative/low elo 😅

Took Tonali over Inmobile , another W red on RTG, I’ll take it , one that I wanted though I’ll have to see if I can fit him in. Glad I didn’t sweat for 16 this week.

oymz0lclk2y3.jpeg
  • Kaptentegel
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have my team ready but I feel mentaly drained of wl and lack motivation to go all in (wich I must to get 9wins) this weekend so I think I skip it this week and come back stronger for next wl. Good luck to you all and have a nice weekend.

Who am I to trying to fool? I love this game and I love wl so I decided to give it a go with this team ingame Screenshot-20220603-170437-FUTBIN.jpg and in some way I am at 45 points (my goal) with 2 left.
  • KSYM72
    1197 posts Professional
    11-0 and done, first time getting to 11 unbeaten since TOTS began and "rewarded" with the exact same 3 reds in both picks. Feel so blessed to get the choice between Maignan, Calhanoglu and Bremer.....thank you so much for your generosity EA. Will make sure to lose a few in future as I doubt it's a coincidence the worst reds followed the best results. Wish better luck to those still grinding.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    KSYM72 wrote: »
    11-0 and done, first time getting to 11 unbeaten since TOTS began and "rewarded" with the exact same 3 reds in both picks. Feel so blessed to get the choice between Maignan, Calhanoglu and Bremer.....thank you so much for your generosity EA. Will make sure to lose a few in future as I doubt it's a coincidence the worst reds followed the best results. Wish better luck to those still grinding.

That's actually quite pathetic 😕