Dante appreciaton thread

Loco_kniene
3213 posts National Call-Up
Seriously this card is cracked in my opinion. Benched Varane for him just to try him out, but Varane staying where on the bench right now 🤣

Call me crazy, but that Dante goes into challenges so aggresive it's insane.

Comments

• SPAMPEBS
    4204 posts National Call-Up
    I've been using him also, dropped my captains chiellini for him and can't see me going back.
  • RoosterBlue
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Better than Saliba? Been really impressed with him since packing him.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    I’m hoping this is correct sold my tots marquinos hoping he can replace him. Since I wanted paqueta
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    This card is so so good. Using him next to Militao and benched Maldini to try him out. This guy boosts against attackers like no one else. Strong, fast and amazing position. He is making a perfect duo with Militao. Well worth. Rocking in WL right now and havent feel to have a reliable defense for a while.. until now.
  • Vezzo
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tbh I did him not expecting much and he is doing really well.
  • GitGood
    898 posts Semi-Pro
    He’s not the greatest like people are making him out to be. It was a tough decision to bench my NIF kimpembe, but you can’t go wrong with a free card.
  • scalaneopt
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    GitGood wrote: »
    He’s not the greatest like people are making him out to be. It was a tough decision to bench my NIF kimpembe, but you can’t go wrong with a free card.

Wow... i mean... Kimpembe is craked for sure... i used for so long also... but Dante is miles ahead. But i agree... it was hard to get detached from him like 6 months ago.
  • GitGood
    898 posts Semi-Pro
    scalaneopt wrote: »
    GitGood wrote: »

Wow... i mean... Kimpembe is craked for sure... i used for so long also... but Dante is miles ahead. But i agree... it was hard to get detached from him like 6 months ago.

Yeah I mean still replaced kimpembe with him though.maybe I’m yet to get the best out of him, paired with TOTS Saliba.
  • radhoyl
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    His 85 was amazing till Toty. Still a good card.

The new Dante is very good, do not have any other Ligue 1 or Brazilian CB in my club yet.
  • Loco_kniene
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    @GitGood well I benched Varane and tbh I don't miss Varane at all. The way Dante bursts into tackles is amazing
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree.

Been using him in this team and he’s been great so far…

059-FA888-0-F44-4287-9329-3-DFAB8138543.jpg
  • pes1972
    1891 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have tried so long to get a good left-footed CB to pair with FutBirthday Ramos and now I found him. Really liking him so far :)
  • john_d_efc
    4411 posts National Call-Up
    Simliar to most here, he's surprised me at how good he's been. Often outshining Varane as well