Bronze Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS *FINAL draft/Flint update*

Comments

  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Pusic has a better mins per goal ratio than everybody bar Al soma.

    MartIN Pusic
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Ciano adds another goal.
  • Gyan_33
    29860 posts National Team Captain
    Let's hope Hourihane or Johnson scores 5 goals today.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    Monkey wrote: »
    Pusic has a better mins per goal ratio than everybody bar Al soma.

    MartIN Pusic
    I agree :) We need to have 2 Superliga players in.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Monkey wrote: »
    Pusic has a better mins per goal ratio than everybody bar Al soma.

    MartIN Pusic

    Kujovic plays for a poverty team so +15 goals for him

    #KujvoINc
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    simsieg wrote: »
    Either way, I'm sure you wouldn't have had a problem with it. Don't know what's the problem with 2 from the Airtricity and the Turkish league as all clearly deserve it, but this is not the thread to discuss it anyway.

    Sorry for interrupting :sweat_smile:

    You are assuming I do not care about other leagues - which isn't the case
    If someone said 'look there is Dude A form League X who's league isn't represented in the draft and should be in' then I couldn't really argue with that
    simsieg wrote: »
    • Rest of player selection is open. Let’s get some diversity in there with all the different leagues available.



  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    tbh though I don't see how Dabbur is such of a lock in. Pusic's mins per goal and mins per contributions are both better than Dabbur's. The main role of a striker is to score goals, and Pusic has scored 4 more in less games, and is the league top scorer. Pusic has also never gone more than 4 matches without a goal, whereas Dabbur has had a massive 12 week gap between goals.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Monkey wrote: »
    tbh though I don't see how Dabbur is such of a lock in. Pusic's mins per goal and mins per contributions are both better than Dabbur's. The main role of a striker is to score goals, and Pusic has scored 4 more in less games, and is the league top scorer. Pusic has also never gone more than 4 matches without a goal, whereas Dabbur has had a massive 12 week gap between goals.

    Same with Kujo :blush:
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Kujovic has missed a big chunk of last season, counts against him atm.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Monkey wrote: »
    tbh though I don't see how Dabbur is such of a lock in. Pusic's mins per goal and mins per contributions are both better than Dabbur's. The main role of a striker is to score goals, and Pusic has scored 4 more in less games, and is the league top scorer. Pusic has also never gone more than 4 matches without a goal, whereas Dabbur has had a massive 12 week gap between goals.
    Dabbur has only gone 3 games without contributing to a goal once all season. Regardless if it's only assists (which aren't much less important) that's crazy consistent. Also considering how bad GZ have been this season mostly.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    simsieg wrote: »
    Either way, I'm sure you wouldn't have had a problem with it. Don't know what's the problem with 2 from the Airtricity and the Turkish league as all clearly deserve it, but this is not the thread to discuss it anyway.

    Sorry for interrupting :sweat_smile:

    You are assuming I do not care about other leagues - which isn't the case
    If someone said 'look there is Dude A form League X who's league isn't represented in the draft and should be in' then I couldn't really argue with that
    simsieg wrote: »
    • Rest of player selection is open. Let’s get some diversity in there with all the different leagues available.
    We have 18 leagues and 19 nations in the current draft. That's very diverse.

  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Assists should be less important than goals for a striker. A 12 game gap without a goal is terrible.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    simsieg wrote: »
    Monkey wrote: »
    tbh though I don't see how Dabbur is such of a lock in. Pusic's mins per goal and mins per contributions are both better than Dabbur's. The main role of a striker is to score goals, and Pusic has scored 4 more in less games, and is the league top scorer. Pusic has also never gone more than 4 matches without a goal, whereas Dabbur has had a massive 12 week gap between goals.
    Dabbur has only gone 3 games without contributing to a goal once all season. Regardless if it's only assists (which aren't much less important) that's crazy consistent. Also considering how bad GZ have been this season mostly.
    Well Esbjerg have also been really poor, and thats the team he played for before the move to Midtjylland in January.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Monkey wrote: »
    Assists should be less important than goals for a striker. A 12 game gap without a goal is terrible.

    Agreed!

  • Lard_Lad
    12621 posts Has That Special Something
    Assists are almost as important as goals for a striker
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

    Jesus Christ u can't say it's not diverse, also it's not as if the two from the Turkish and Irish leagues aren't deserving
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    973c4084ab460cd6d770fbb8a28ad0ad.png

    Would be madness to not call this consistent. He's contributed to a goal in 53% of GZ's games all season with barely any big gaps. If he did nothing in those 12 games where he didn't score things would be different of course.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.
    I have, no reply.

    Again, I'm waiting to hear why you weren't complaining about two Polish players from the Ekstraklasa in the first draft. That's clearly not diverse enough by your definition.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Assists are almost as important as goals for a striker
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

    Jesus Christ u can't say it's not diverse, also it's not as if the two from the Turkish and Irish leagues aren't deserving

    I never said its not diverse. I always said it could be more diverse to include more leagues since bronzes are spread across every single league.
  • Monkey
    8345 posts League Winner
    Barely any big gaps except that massive gap where he didn't score once as a striker, and contributed to only 5 goals in those 12 matches. No matter which way you twist Pusic's stats, he hasn't had an equally barren run.
  • Lard_Lad
    12621 posts Has That Special Something
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Assists are almost as important as goals for a striker
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

    Jesus Christ u can't say it's not diverse, also it's not as if the two from the Turkish and Irish leagues aren't deserving

    I never said its not diverse you moron. I always said it could be more diverse to include more leagues since bronzes are spread across every single league.

    But your trying to get very deserving players out just for the sake of a little bit more diversity,
    Why should some one less deserving be in just for the sake of diversity?
  • sned777
    10609 posts Has That Special Something
    There's diversity and then there's over-diversity for the sake of it which may knock out more deserving contenders.

    This draft is more diverse than last year yes?
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20017 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    Can't we find a way to get both Pusic and Dabbur in?
  • Sim' any chance of Bentley or no?
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    Sim' any chance of Bentley or no?
    No, sorry.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    To incorporate the whole "community" regardless where they come from. That's my reasoning why. Even if it means removing " more deserving contenders".

    That's the last I am going to say about the subject.
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Assists are almost as important as goals for a striker
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

    Jesus Christ u can't say it's not diverse, also it's not as if the two from the Turkish and Irish leagues aren't deserving

    I never said its not diverse you moron. I always said it could be more diverse to include more leagues since bronzes are spread across every single league.

    But your trying to get very deserving players out just for the sake of a little bit more diversity,
    Why should some one less deserving be in just for the sake of diversity?

    simsieg wrote: »
    Tesco wrote: »
    simsieg wrote: »
    Either way, I'm sure you wouldn't have had a problem with it. Don't know what's the problem with 2 from the Airtricity and the Turkish league as all clearly deserve it, but this is not the thread to discuss it anyway.

    Sorry for interrupting :sweat_smile:

    You are assuming I do not care about other leagues - which isn't the case
    If someone said 'look there is Dude A form League X who's league isn't represented in the draft and should be in' then I couldn't really argue with that
    simsieg wrote: »
    • Rest of player selection is open. Let’s get some diversity in there with all the different leagues available.
    We have 18 leagues and 19 nations in the current draft. That's very diverse.


    I don't know why you are including the leagues that have to be in the team in this figure - I was only talking about the ROTW positions - and so was that quote
  • Lard_Lad
    12621 posts Has That Special Something
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    To incorporate the whole "community" regardless where they come from. That's my reasoning why. Even if it means removing " more deserving contenders".

    That's the last I am going to say about the subject.

    As has been said many times deserving candidates shouldn't be taken out for the sake of diversity, that's just stupid
  • LaMertesackerRun
    6214 posts Big Money Move
    Alex02 wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Realistically, who are the players that still could change? 90% of the team is done now I think
    Richards shouldn't be ruled out yet imo
    This, the most games in a row Richards has gone without a goal/assist is 2 games, the most games Done's gone without a goal/assist is 5 games, the most game's Stewart's gone without a goal/assist is 4 games. Having said that though Done's had a really good season and Stewart's got a fair bit of support.

    If either UK striker gets an IF before deadline, Richards would be one of the leading candidates I'd imagine anyway.
  • Tesco
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Assists are almost as important as goals for a striker
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Tesco, I tried getting a bit more diversity going with the selections (no two from any league), but this clique started attacking like I have never seen before.

    Btw, did you get in contact with the Adelante producer as of yet? Still think you completely screwed up that selection.

    Jesus Christ u can't say it's not diverse, also it's not as if the two from the Turkish and Irish leagues aren't deserving

    I never said its not diverse you moron. I always said it could be more diverse to include more leagues since bronzes are spread across every single league.

    But your trying to get very deserving players out just for the sake of a little bit more diversity,
    Why should some one less deserving be in just for the sake of diversity?

    if we only picked the players that were 'more deserving' then hardly any leagues would be represented across any of the MC Drafts
Sign In or Register to comment.