Ligue 1 TOTS upgrade... Post em!!

Comments

• Thedudeabides
    2664 posts Fans' Favourite
    Saliba. Fully expected but gotta take the gamble tho eh, better luck next time 🤞
  • Bargy611
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did the 10 x 75 pack. Got dupe lafont. Chucked him in this sbc and got Marquinhos. Solid
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3510 posts National Call-Up
    Oh man literally just got Guendo and payet and a ligue 1 upgrade. Already have marquiños and that left wing and la font. For sure dupe incoming.
  • Fabibi94
    1047 posts Professional
    Saliba, meh
  • Seleukos
    1140 posts Professional
    Lafont - the fourth
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3510 posts National Call-Up
    Sweet no dupe. vbxqk1woj7cl.jpeg
  • NathanBFC94
    976 posts Professional
    Payet meh
  • JimNoShoes
    1218 posts Professional
    Lafont, already have as blue and red and no other Ligue 1 tots
  • Verdolaga8
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My 3rd untradeable clauss.....yay
  • Saiber_Summia
    3198 posts National Call-Up
    For the first time such type of sbc paid back for me: WBY

The good thing is that I bought it few days ago, and it was the unique french tots in my squad. The perverse ea wanted to give me a dupe, obviously, but in this case was more than welcome.

It is anyway incredible how much tge packs are clinical in distributing dupes 🤣🤣🤣
  • Moxon
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect

The good thing is that I bought it few days ago, and it was the unique french tots in my squad. The perverse ea wanted to give me a dupe, obviously, but in this case was more than welcome.

It is anyway incredible how much tge packs are clinical in distributing dupes 🤣🤣🤣

Guess I should have bought Messi before I did the SBC.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bit disappointed in Fofana, his previous cards were great but his TOTS doesn’t feel like he is up to par.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3198 posts National Call-Up
    Moxon wrote: »

Guess I should have bought Messi before I did the SBC.

Well, I do not want to appear as silly or too candid, but for 5 second I really believed that if I would have had Ney the pack would have given me the same card 🤣
  • RuddyElmate2022
    I hadn’t packed Terrier once until today but before that have packed 3/4 LaFont and 3 Guendouzi from the upgrade packs.
  • DannySTFC
    9660 posts League Winner
    Fofana. Absolutely stacked with CMs already, it was the one position I was struggling to fit players in and now another option, although I was just happy to not get another Lafont/Clauss/Payet duplicate.
  • Wooly1203
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    Lafont
  • Footballer_1000
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone actually tried Saliba? Packed him from this, and I'm wondering how usable he is, at least compared to the likes of Gvardiol.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1603 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tchouameni, really happy with that and looking forward to trying him. Too bad I’m traveling for work and am a 7 hour flight from my ps5 😂
  • oneskyworld
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lafont, unfortunately.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    Jesus I feel lucky I hit a Marquinhos after that.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    Jesus I feel lucky I hit a Marquinhos after that.

In a 25k upgrade.
  • JakeH
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    RogLeBell wrote: »

Tells you all you need to know about pack weight on the mid to top tier cards

Of course EA will say pack weight is the same as normal but these pulls together with the reds people got is terrible.
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1398 posts Professional
    edited June 2
    RogLeBell wrote: »

Tells you all you need to know about pack weight on the mid to top tier cards

Damn.

• TBanana99
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Marquinos. But I haven’t played for 2 weeks as I was bored of getting fodder in red picks and fodder from guaranteed picks. Too late EA
  • balErik
    1385 posts Professional
    Ofcourse Lafont. I have packed all the tots goalkeepers I think :(
  • Mooncloud
    92 posts Park Captain
    My son fancied using my team in fut champs a few weeks ago,he gave up playing months ago,
    he got Benzema for 11 wins, so he's stayed playing and is really enjoying it,I was in div 4,he took it straight up to elite,last night he did some of these packs, and out pops this.
    6f701mpbdhg6.jpg