Koundè, VVD or Militao (tots)?

Saiber_Summia
3246 posts National Call-Up
Want to replace the Varane card…

Not very good at defending, which is the most effective and easiest to use card?

Thanks

Comments

• Bob_Bobson
    3701 posts National Call-Up
    Can't say on Militao (though reviews seem to suggest he's top level) but can tell you Kounde is a lot better than Van Dijk. Van Dijk lacks the mobility needed for all these 99 dribbly attackers.
  • Saiber_Summia
    Thanks, indeed I saw couple of nice youtube review for koundè

Anybody else want to give an advice?
  • Nickthegreek20
    2815 posts National Call-Up
    Militao is amazing, got him first owner tradeable and won’t sell him. Him, my fresh new red Marquinhos and Big Pat will probably be my end game CB combo.
  • JakeH
    2925 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 31
    Militao is just so good. Scored a good few goals too. Best Cb I have used so far. I’m using him next to Kounde.

Edit… I’m a terrible defender.
  • sisyphus
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have used Militao and VVD both for at least a full Weekend League. I perfer Militao. I still think his NU card moves a little bit better, but he's still very good. VVD is a beast, but he's just not quick/agile enough to defender 1v1 against a lot of these juiced up 99 everything cards, which is really a shame because he's clearly the top defender in the world.
  • Saiber_Summia
    Thanks everybody.

Luckily nobody tried to tell me to keep Varane 😉

• xCDHx
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero

Not very good at defending, which is the most effective and easiest to use card?

Thanks

Why get rid of Varane. He is really good.
  • Saiber_Summia
    xCDHx wrote: »

Thanks

Why get rid of Varane. He is really good.

Well, it is now a card pretty old, I assume the new CB versions are faster, stronger or more agile
    Beside that, just to test some new players…
  • Saiber_Summia
    Bump…just hoping to get few more inputs
  • Felici_123
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Militao and Kounde are both really good. You should only buy them if you really wanna go for sth new as Varane is still up there with the best cb in my personal opinion. But I can see why you fancy a change after all these months with Varane :)
  • Dutch3723
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would still go with Varane and Kounde out of those options. Varane is still a brick wall blocking machine and would only change him if you fancy something different. Defintely not VVD - I’ve got him as a red and he’s just not as good as the others - man mountain if the ball comes straight to him but not good enough to deal with skilful nimble players. My back 3 are Maldini Varane Kounde - I tried Militao and didn’t see anything special - he was ok so would use him for chem if needed but I really like Kounde, he’s a rock.
  • TommyLabs
    39 posts Park Captain
    Militao is the best I’ve used so far.
  • Saiber_Summia
    Thanks everybody. Indeed boredom is the main trigger 😉
    Even dont remember anymore when the Varane sbc was out