The English Football League Lounge 2022/23

Comments

  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Fitting that the peak of the champ season still has the same disgraceful refereeing standards

    Prem officials, useless without VAR backing them up.

    Champ officials been shocking week in week out regardless

    Should've cloned this guy when we had the chance
    f522eb3ccde107645e9628fc0d117ca1.png
  • strings79
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Luton manager saying we have spent big money what an idiot we have a slightly bigger wage bill but pretty much every player he mentioned was a free or is on loan. Comes across as a right horrible little oik does Jones.
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Forest should be out of sight here incredibly wasteful.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Forest should be out of sight here incredibly wasteful.

    Guaranteed to come back and bite us
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Forest should be out of sight here incredibly wasteful.

    Guaranteed to come back and bite us

    Late goal must be annoying dreadful by Samba. But draw at home to be in the final guessing you must be happy enough.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Forest should be out of sight here incredibly wasteful.

    Guaranteed to come back and bite us

    Late goal must be annoying dreadful by Samba. But draw at home to be in the final guessing you must be happy enough.

    Typical Samba moment, game should've had more goals.

    Just want a Forest vs Luton final because half my family are Luton supporters, would be nice to shut them up for a bit lol.
  • strings79
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Forest should be out of sight here incredibly wasteful.

    Guaranteed to come back and bite us

    Late goal must be annoying dreadful by Samba. But draw at home to be in the final guessing you must be happy enough.

    Typical Samba moment, game should've had more goals.

    Just want a Forest vs Luton final because half my family are Luton supporters, would be nice to shut them up for a bit lol.

    hopefully not so that Luton manager gets shut up
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Luton are obviously there on merit but they would be an easier game i would have thought. Huddersfield dominated them in the 2nd half in particular last night. I want Forest to go up as for the most part I want the bigger clubs to be doing well and think Forest in the top division would be good.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner

    Love that the linesman is already half way home before they realise they've won :D
  • strings79
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well we were awful first half miles better second half just like the first game. Also just like the first game another nailed on pen turned away 🙄 Im so hungover bring on Wembley 😁
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a save that was.
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    I'm having chest pains
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
  • Dizzy Bala
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Thanks mate, nothing won yet.
    Incredible night though, might be my favourite ever game.
  • strings79
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.
  • strings79
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.

    Yep they didn't mess around nicking him absolute helmet of a bloke misses the final and hopefully never sees a game live again . Good luck for the final lad think you will take it tbh you have that bit of extra quality that we don't up top .
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.

    You have to wonder don’t you, your team gets to Wembley for the first time in donkeys years and the first thing that clown thinks is ‘let’s go and get a life ban’
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.

    You have to wonder don’t you, your team gets to Wembley for the first time in donkeys years and the first thing that clown thinks is ‘let’s go and get a life ban’

    Some people are just a burden on society.

    One of our fans has setup a donation page though for a charity that Billy Sharp has picked, currently at £5700.

    Seems Oli McBurnie has been caught stomping on one of our fans now
  • Dizzy Bala
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Have to wait a week to maybe get a ticket now.

    I suppose it's fair to have the same allocation but considering Huddersfield have like 17k average attendance of a 24k stadium and we have 27k average attendance of a 30k stadium, I would have hoped we would have maybe got some extra tickets. Huddersfield are letting their ST holders buy up to six at a time apparently lmao.
  • WFCBagnall
    96470 posts Moderator
    One of our fans who is usually itk claiming that we've signed James Norwood, I'll believe it when I see it :D
  • iHilarious
    13672 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.

    You have to wonder don’t you, your team gets to Wembley for the first time in donkeys years and the first thing that clown thinks is ‘let’s go and get a life ban’

    24 weeks at her Majesty’s pleasure for the imbecile
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    iHilarious wrote: »
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    strings79 wrote: »
    well done forest shame that fan had to abuse Billy 🙄

    Already been caught, the fat bald knuckle dragger.

    You have to wonder don’t you, your team gets to Wembley for the first time in donkeys years and the first thing that clown thinks is ‘let’s go and get a life ban’

    24 weeks at her Majesty’s pleasure for the imbecile

    Yep, literally everyone in the country thinks he is a massive Richard Cranium now too don’t they. What a whopper.
  • iHilarious
    13672 posts Has That Special Something
    Who do we want to win the National League playoffs? Notts County for me I think - or maybe Solihull just so we have Kyle Hudlin on FIFA :lol:
  • Retro1989
    7550 posts League Winner
    We've sold our allocation for Wembley, Huddersfield struggling to sell theirs so i'm expecting a fair amount of reds sitting in their section :D
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    We've sold our allocation for Wembley, Huddersfield struggling to sell theirs so i'm expecting a fair amount of reds sitting in their section :D

    “The Yorkshire club” :D
  • Dizzy Bala
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    I'm properly bricking it, I don't know how some of you guys have lived through these occasions. Really don't know who is gunna win, when people ask I lie and tell them im going for the experience.
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    I'm properly bricking it, I don't know how some of you guys have lived through these occasions. Really don't know who is gunna win, when people ask I lie and tell them im going for the experience.

    Tbh I was just looking forward to it before the game from what I can remember. However 2-0 after 15 mins at Wembley did spoil the day didnt have much chance during the game to enjoy it and believe we were going up.
  • They Caged Non
    6548 posts Big Money Move
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    I'm properly bricking it, I don't know how some of you guys have lived through these occasions. Really don't know who is gunna win, when people ask I lie and tell them im going for the experience.

    Tbh I was just looking forward to it before the game from what I can remember. However 2-0 after 15 mins at Wembley did spoil the day didnt have much chance during the game to enjoy it and believe we were going up.

    Only final I’ve been to is the UEFA cup, and it’s safe to say the opposition were pretty good 🤣
  • AaronMFC
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    I'm properly bricking it, I don't know how some of you guys have lived through these occasions. Really don't know who is gunna win, when people ask I lie and tell them im going for the experience.

    Tbh I was just looking forward to it before the game from what I can remember. However 2-0 after 15 mins at Wembley did spoil the day didnt have much chance during the game to enjoy it and believe we were going up.

    Only final I’ve been to is the UEFA cup, and it’s safe to say the opposition were pretty good 🤣

    Scoreline looks worse than what I remember of the game never watched it back over I was fairly young and cant remember it brilliantly.
Sign In or Register to comment.