They will always be there for you...

BadSeedsFC
3152 posts National Call-Up
It doesn't matter if you buy FP or not. It doesn't matter if you grind the hell out of the game or not. If doesn't matter if you are in Elite or in Division 10. It doesn't matter if you achieve 16 or 5 wins in the Champs Finals. It doesn't matter if you're a dog or a cat person. It doesn't matter if your are a liberal or conservative person. It doesn't matter if you prefer sushi or tacos (or both). It doesn't matter if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine after a long week of hard work... And the list could go on endlessly...

They will always (and I mean ALWAYS) be there for you:

rgbak7pp51x0.jpg

Comments

  • PabloSB
    855 posts Semi-Pro
    LOL, true.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3274 posts National Call-Up
    Thank you for your service. Namaste 🙏
  • xCDHx
    1438 posts Play-Off Hero
    I buy £1000 Fifa points a week and have never seen any of these pkayers in my packs.
  • Burchy
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    👏🏻
  • I SiR MartY I
    14842 posts Has That Special Something
    volland haunts my dreams and my packs
  • Rickmord
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Acerbi. See him more than my wife
  • Nervous_Nick
    7194 posts League Winner
    Coates…i even packed his tots card twice!
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    xCDHx wrote: »
    I buy £1000 Fifa points a week and have never seen any of these pkayers in my packs.

    You really need to stop buying bronze packs with £1k each week, then.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    xCDHx wrote: »
    I buy £1000 Fifa points a week and have never seen any of these pkayers in my packs.

    thats-bait-mad-max.gif
  • SJR440
    9079 posts League Winner
    Is there any justice in the world for Lemar though?

    That man seems to live in my packs.
  • mypetfrog
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    Oh boy, yes it's going to be Volland Week.
  • Nightbeat78
    189 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't open a pack without Bergamo players. Especially the front 3 players. Think i got Zapata alone about 20 times.
  • Bayaeraking408
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol so true all of them
  • abhreebhu_45
    14727 posts World Class
    😆 🤣 😂
  • Andyh60
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Is there any justice in the world for Lemar though?

    That man seems to live in my packs.

    Yes room on bench for him, arthur, matip, Azpil, Angelino, karamaric and haradeky.
  • Andyh60
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 28
    Yet no better on paper is bcm86l6bisop.jpg
    Post edited by Andyh60 on
  • GitGood
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if you buy FP or not. It doesn't matter if you grind the hell out of the game or not. If doesn't matter if you are in Elite or in Division 10. It doesn't matter if you achieve 16 or 5 wins in the Champs Finals. It doesn't matter if you're a dog or a cat person. It doesn't matter if your are a liberal or conservative person. It doesn't matter if you prefer sushi or tacos (or both). It doesn't matter if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine after a long week of hard work... And the list could go on endlessly...

    They will always (and I mean ALWAYS) be there for you:

    rgbak7pp51x0.jpg

    The usual suspects, but the keeper should be that Croatian Livakovic… I even see this card in my dreams.
  • Andyh60
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    GitGood wrote: »
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if you buy FP or not. It doesn't matter if you grind the hell out of the game or not. If doesn't matter if you are in Elite or in Division 10. It doesn't matter if you achieve 16 or 5 wins in the Champs Finals. It doesn't matter if you're a dog or a cat person. It doesn't matter if your are a liberal or conservative person. It doesn't matter if you prefer sushi or tacos (or both). It doesn't matter if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine after a long week of hard work... And the list could go on endlessly...

    They will always (and I mean ALWAYS) be there for you:

    rgbak7pp51x0.jpg

    The usual suspects, but the keeper should be that Croatian Livakovic… I even see this card in my dreams.

    Only 82 rated 😉
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    Got voland 5 times in a row last night 😂 think I've packed mendy and Kimpembe a handful of times .
  • TheTormentor07
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thread of nightmares pack edition, put Icardi into one the CL sbc's last night, and out he popped again, laughing at me like some smirking demon, I swear I could almost hear him say "you didn't think it would be that easy did you!!" :D:/
  • Ranndar
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And don’t forget the rule: if one of them get any special card, you won’t pack this week
  • RexAnglo1066
    3894 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 28
    I don't suppose anyone on here would have noticed as you are well past using base gold cards, but Jimenez has had a very sudden hair growth...errr...spurt.

    Because, I've only been playing this years game a couple of weeks (ps plus) I've had to use these players as I progressed.

    I used Jimenez initially and he had a bald head.

    Then, I used him the other day for some objective or other and he has suddenly grown a full head of hair.

    Now, unless E.A have some kind of cutting edge hair based algorithm that they haven't disclosed, something is veeeeeeerry iffy about Jimenez hair.

    As an aside, has the poor man been sick or something?

  • BadSeedsFC
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    GitGood wrote: »
    BadSeedsFC wrote: »
    It doesn't matter if you buy FP or not. It doesn't matter if you grind the hell out of the game or not. If doesn't matter if you are in Elite or in Division 10. It doesn't matter if you achieve 16 or 5 wins in the Champs Finals. It doesn't matter if you're a dog or a cat person. It doesn't matter if your are a liberal or conservative person. It doesn't matter if you prefer sushi or tacos (or both). It doesn't matter if you fancy a beer or a glass of wine after a long week of hard work... And the list could go on endlessly...

    They will always (and I mean ALWAYS) be there for you:

    rgbak7pp51x0.jpg

    The usual suspects, but the keeper should be that Croatian Livakovic… I even see this card in my dreams.

    Man! You're totally right! That keeper has to be in this team too...
  • BadSeedsFC
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Is there any justice in the world for Lemar though?

    That man seems to live in my packs.

    Yes room on bench for him, arthur, matip, Azpil, Angelino, karamaric and haradeky.

    You're right, sir! We have to build the bench and the reserves too...
  • PlacidCasual77
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is the most factually correct post in human history
  • PlacidCasual77
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 29
    To paraphrase George Orwell: All 83 rated rare golds are rare, but some 83 rated rare golds are more rare than others
Sign In or Register to comment.