FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Guruoffooty
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can't see them scanning Armenia and no one else.

Got to wait and see who else is done.
  • Kasa
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone knows when the last update for the game is usually? I just bought the game in sale and I would like to start a career mode
  • Howler19
    987 posts Professional
    I can't see them scanning Armenia and no one else.

Got to wait and see who else is done.

Yeah, surely they'll do Azerbaijan and Georgia while in the area.

Jokes aside I agree that they probably scanned at least a few more Bundesliga clubs. Not convinced it's a league re-scan yet but who knows.

• ponnyslakteriet
    957 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 16
    Kasa wrote: »
    Anyone knows when the last update for the game is usually? I just bought the game in sale and I would like to start a career mode

early/mid june (ish) if the last couple is anything to go by. might be earlier this year cuz of no summer tournaments (really)

as for the rest of the dumb discussion going on currently. it won't be until during the latter part (after the worldcup) that things will start to return to a somewhat 'normal' state. barring of course some other outbreak. (which very easily could happen)

access to clubs is still VERY much limited due to the extremely hectic schedule forced by the leagues.

you are on here bitchin and crying, meanwhile 2022 is halfway and there is currently almost ZERO AAA titles due for release for the rest of this fiscal and it's MAY currently. you'd think you absolute tinpots would be able to maybe take a hint from this that maybe? just because you can get pissed and felt up in the local pub it doesn't mean that whole 'lockdown' thing didn't cause major issues in terms of being a bit difficult to stick to time tables and what not.

thread full of a bunch of veruca salts. 'i wan't it and i wan't it now daddie' absolute JOKE.

• Guruoffooty

early/mid june (ish) if the last couple is anything to go by. might be earlier this year cuz of no summer tournaments (really)

as for the rest of the dumb discussion going on currently. it won't be until during the latter part (after the worldcup) that things will start to return to a somewhat 'normal' state. barring of course some other outbreak. (which very easily could happen)

access to clubs is still VERY much limited due to the extremely hectic schedule forced by the leagues.

you are on here bitchin and crying, meanwhile 2022 is halfway and there is currently almost ZERO AAA titles due for release for the rest of this fiscal and it's MAY currently. you'd think you absolute tinpots would be able to maybe take a hint from this that maybe? just because you can get pissed and felt up in the local pub it doesn't mean that whole 'lockdown' thing didn't cause major issues in terms of being a bit difficult to stick to time tables and what not.

thread full of a bunch of veruca salts. 'i wan't it and i wan't it now daddie' absolute JOKE.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
  • Happo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Tbh you now are bitching and crying about people bitching and crying so therefore you can now be grouped with the ones you say are bitching and crying as you have bitched and cried about people bitching and crying
  • Howler19
    987 posts Professional
    edited May 17
    Happo wrote: »

Tbh you now are bitching and crying about people bitching and crying so therefore you can now be grouped with the ones you say are bitching and crying as you have bitched and cried about people bitching and crying

Ignore that guy bro don't waste your time replying and I urge everyone to adopt a non response attitude to any of his posts.

Bloody idiot has no place on our forum.

Exactly. If there were any mods in here he would have been thrown out a long time ago. It's a shame he is the way he is, because if he had any clue about how to have a conversation like a human being I'm sure he could add things to the thread worth discussing. But now the best we can do is to ignore him.

Edit: Go on Forest!
  • Guruoffooty
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Happo wrote: »

Ignore that guy bro don't waste your time replying and I urge everyone to adopt a non response attitude to any of his posts.

Bloody idiot has no place on our forum.

Exactly. If there were any mods in here he would have been thrown out a long time ago. It's a shame he is the way he is, because if he had any clue about how to have a conversation like a human being I'm sure he could add things to the thread worth discussing. But now the best we can do is to ignore him.

Edit: Go on Forest!

Literally never replying to him again 😂. It's a good lesson how to deal with these types of people on the internet. A non response is all it takes.

Anyways yes come on Forrest what a shocker of a second half. Please don't ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up Forrest.

Come onnnnn 💪🏽💪🏽
  • I see Pony is shouting into the abyss again...
  • Guruoffooty
    I see Pony is shouting into the abyss again...

😂😂😂.

Lads I'm worried about Forrest :(

They better do the business in extra time.

As a united fan I want jimmy Garner to stay on loan so he gets a scan.

Same thing for E. Laird at Bournemouth.
  • Quiffed
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least Huddersfield pretty much have a new squad since last time
  • Guruoffooty
    Quiffed wrote: »

Let's not mention Huddersfield 😂😂😫.

It's all Forrest let's gooooo.

😁
  • Guruoffooty
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

Get this man his starhead.

• tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

Ironically (and annoyingly)...he has already been scanned but never added!
  • Stugg93
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well that was a nervous experience. Hope Forest can pull it off in the final but think it could either way. I think Forest are better than Huddersfield but it depends what team turns up, as Huddersfield seem to be more consistent.
  • Guruoffooty
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

They are sitting on a gold mine of unreleased scans. And some pretty great ones at that.
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

They are sitting on a gold mine of unreleased scans. And some pretty great ones at that.

Marseille 2013/14
  • Guruoffooty
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

Marseille 2013/14

I just googled he never even played in the MLS where the hell did I get that from.

• tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

Marseille 2013/14

I just googled he never even played in the MLS where the hell did I get that from.

:D In fairness, it was almost ten years ago and he was 18-20 when he was scanned!
  • Guruoffooty
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

Marseille 2013/14

:D In fairness, it was almost ten years ago and he was 18-20 when he was scanned!

😂😂 I'd still take his 18 year old scan lol.

Mate Preston for play offs next year if they keep C. Archer and that goal keeper Iversen and add another 2 quality loan signings.

Would love to see them promoted but it's very difficult going up against the relegated promoted teams as they all have premier league quality players.

Watford
    Norwich
    Etc
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    All hail Brice Samba 🙌🙌🙌

I know mate.

His MLS days.

Marseille 2013/14

😂😂 I'd still take his 18 year old scan lol.

Mate Preston for play offs next year if they keep C. Archer and that goal keeper Iversen and add another 2 quality loan signings.

Would love to see them promoted but it's very difficult going up against the relegated promoted teams as they all have premier league quality players.

Watford
    Norwich
    Etc

Parachute payments are a massive factor too - we just can't compete financially.

Things seemed to have turned a corner for us now, everything seems very positive around the club, so hopefully we can give it a good push next season. Hopefully I'm sat here this time next year waiting on North End scans...
  • OptimusFawkes
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 18
    LFGGGG tricky 🌲🌲🌲
  • Howler19
    987 posts Professional
    Quiffed wrote: »

Very good point. Forest actually have more scans in the game than Huddersfield, so as far as FIFA goes it's more about wanting City Ground scanned. Player scans will be good either way now that we have avoided Sheffield Utd.
  • Guruoffooty
    Stugg93 wrote: »
    If Forest go up and Sunderland go up, they’ll actually be more real stadiums in the Championship than fake. Only would leave Coventry, Luton, Millwall, Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn, Bristol City, Wigan, Reading, Birmingham and Rotherham left.

Good point looking at those remaining teams I don't think we will see a new scanned stadium for a few years.

Blackburn look to stand the biggest chance as they have pretty talented players.

The rest are looking at a fluke season in the play offs like Luton this year.

• Guruoffooty
    G. Plata from sporting heavily linked to Fulham.

Hopefully that one goes through.

• tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Always interesting to see how scanning methods are developing over the years; here's Konami's latest set-up:
  • TeamExtreme17
    5149 posts Big Money Move
    Always interesting to see how scanning methods are developing over the years; here's Konami's latest set-up:

I wonder how long it takes Konami to create/implement them..

Or if they have hundreds of held back/missing scans too?