Is EVAN NDICKA the real deal?

scalaneopt
1291 posts Professional
mcmeamqazsjk.jpg

Im testing him at the moment after getting it in a 80x3 player pick. Im using him in Elite for a couple of games together with Prime Maldini and he is just a beast. So fast... strong and seems reliable as hell.
Any reviews from you guys? Is he the real deal?

Comments

• Peetd93
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got him as a red so sold my tradable TOTY Marquinhos.... But I really miss marquinhos to be honest 😅
  • scalaneopt
    1291 posts Professional
    Peetd93 wrote: »
    I got him as a red so sold my tradable TOTY Marquinhos.... But I really miss marquinhos to be honest 😅

Marquinhos is like Top 3 defenders in the game. ;-)
  • Burchy
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    My only red this week, used him a couple of times on 8 Chem. He seems good. Taking tots Ruban Dias place while I try him out

Feels fast and strong
  • Nickthegreek20
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes, he’s up there with the best I’ve used. Think him, Vieira and Marquinhos could be my CBs for the rest of the game tbf
  • Wegonaget
    951 posts Professional
    Using him in BL cup and he's a definite top 10 CB
  • AULERT
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    High attacking work rate not a problem?
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 17
    He’s good but like all centre backs in this game
    he will somtimes wander out of position for no reason, and it’s nothing to do with work rates as every defensive card does it.

He also doesn’t have that “auto defending” AI like some cards have, which I’m sure is a negative for many.
  • EdgySam
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got him red, great link to showdown da Costa and he's been great for me, play him with ruben dias. Tall and quick 👌
  • Loco_kniene
    3093 posts National Call-Up
    Tried him for some games not impressed at all to be honest.

Compared to Varane and Dias he is out of position way to much