What The Hell Is This Harry Kane Card?

rmoxon
3913 posts National Call-Up
Played against him multiple times in rivals Div 1.

He is faster than Mbappe and runs straight into TOTY Ruben Dias and knocks him off the pitch and then holds off TOTS Laporte and with his back to goal somehow blasts the ball into the top corner of the net.

It’s like playing against Weghorst but even worse.

Comments

• JakeH
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have scored some outrageous hits with him. The ball just seems to get faster the more it travels, and he seems just to be able to turn and shoot in any situation!
  • Jordonp
    3265 posts National Call-Up
    Screw it im doing this card. I have both Weg and Eric moments but I think Kane offers something different movement wise
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    5168 posts Big Money Move
    Now I wanna do it. I seen nothing but good reviews.
  • BCBeneli
    1867 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did him yesterday. I’m still adjusting in how to use him but so far in like 7 games he has 7 goals .

Too early to say if I like him or not just yet
  • madlion
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    didn't give me any trouble tbf, played some top200 guy with it and he ragequit, kane wasn't hard to defend since he can't do skillmoves
  • Cmiz
    1232 posts Professional
    madlion wrote: »
    didn't give me any trouble tbf, played some top200 guy with it and he ragequit, kane wasn't hard to defend since he can't do skillmoves

Your just to good on the game 👌
  • Zeke1216
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    Played him 4 times in weekend league and he ain’t score once on me. Must have been a user error as you guys like to say on here but I don’t think it’s worth it
  • BeefyRabouter
    6822 posts Big Money Move
    Btec weghorst
  • PlacidCasual77
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    Btec weghorst

BTec is such a classic insult
  • Jordonp
    He’s actually really good. Dribbling, pace and shooting far better than weghorst and cantona. What he lacks is the ability to hold players off the ball. Just wants to attack everything.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jordonp wrote: »
    He’s actually really good. Dribbling, pace and shooting far better than weghorst and cantona. What he lacks is the ability to hold players off the ball. Just wants to attack everything.

How does he feel compared to Eric?
  • Jordonp

Very different. Nowhere near as strong but extremely quick for a guy his size. They’ve done a really good job with this card I can see why it’s priced so high. If it was 300k it would be a bargain.
  • Ben_01
    706 posts Semi-Pro

Very different. Nowhere near as strong but extremely quick for a guy his size. They’ve done a really good job with this card I can see why it’s priced so high. If it was 300k it would be a bargain.

Easy to pair with akinfenwa if people want to replace weghurst
  • Mattheos
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did him simply because I needed somewhere to dump dupes (TOTS Silva & Jota). Wow. What a card, he's scored some truly insane goals for me.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    It's like you don't need to dribble with him in the box , can just turn and roll the defender even if they guess the right way .

Was using ADP before and I'd always try dribble with him and it was always 50/50 but because I know I can't dribble with Kane I'm creating better openings because I'm passing more .

Doubt he would hold up in 2000+ but that's a whole different game from what I'm playing enjoying the ard alot so far .
  • Dead_Dave
    1918 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im playing him next to Avila, its like they were made for each other, really enjoying him so far and the new pairing has got me out of div 2.
  • EdgySam
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just did him today, paired with son upfront. Really good so far, his finishing is wild
  • rezyy
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah I have always swerved him but this card looked different and done him this morning, 8 goals in first 3 games in div 1, I don’t skill, I just get it to players I know can finish and trust me he can, he is also fast and movement and positioning top tier.
  • SteveLUFC
    86 posts Park Captain
    I done him too, seems good so far.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    try Harry Kane and Deli Alli in a 4 4 2 the horror for all defenses.. Both strong can run can dribble and from corners an insane pair!
  • Bobo23
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    He's just bullying defenders for me in that PL Cup. And his first time shot is like a rocket, not seen any player hit a shot so hard!
  • Seeleyjs17
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hmm torn between him and fodden
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish someone could tell me if he feels like Perisic
  • joehuk
    7637 posts League Winner
    He's terrible for me :joy:

Not my kinda card.. trying him.in div1 he's awful.

Maybe just bad gameplay but he barely moves.. doesn't make runs, just stands there even with instructions

Waste of fodder but eh w/e thought he may be a great target man nope can't get used to him.
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something
    joehuk wrote: »

Maybe just bad gameplay but he barely moves.. doesn't make runs, just stands there even with instructions

Waste of fodder but eh w/e thought he may be a great target man nope can't get used to him.

What formation ?
  • joehuk
    7637 posts League Winner

What formation ?

Trying all sorts. Game is just against me tonight turned console off abit ago terrible gameplay

Tried 3412,41212, 442,4222
  • JakeH
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite

Odd. Mine must be broken. Fantastic runs. Turns and shoots like a charm. Bullet headers. Drops back and always there to Make great passes. 36 goals in Div2 so far.

• Colonel_Getafe
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did anyone do the 93 rated flashback version? If so how does it compare with that? I really didn't get on with that card and binned it fairly quickly.
  • Ben_01
    706 posts Semi-Pro
    I've never liked kane cards already have weghurst but got son from 84 pick who's the best sbc atm from foden alli kane ?
  • BackDaddy
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    Did anyone do the 93 rated flashback version? If so how does it compare with that? I really didn't get on with that card and binned it fairly quickly.

His new card is faster and feels nicer but still a bit clunky in the same way his 93 was. I used his 93 for a bit but ultimately had to drop him and I feel the same may happen with this card.