4441 posts National Call-Up
    Weghorst cost me missing sitter after sitter so I missed on 14... Picks:

- Mane, Rodri, Alisson (Took Mane)
    - Bruno, Rodri and Rice (Took Bruno)
  • PiotrLolo
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    From 9-3 to 9-6. end my suffering. Lost 7-2, 8-1, also lost 5-0 to a total noob. My players have zero acceleration. They need to think before they start moving. Unplayable.

And another L. I had 7 games to win 2. Now I have only 4 left and probably won't get 11 W. Just stop matchmaking me against people who spam 5* body moves, I can't defend it when my players move like elephants.

Keep calm n trust in urself

Finally lady luck smiled at me and I won next 2 games:

- https://streamable.com/2zz2ej
    - https://streamable.com/jaosky

Job is done.
  • Nickthegreek20
    2855 posts National Call-Up
    Finished last night and forgot to post. Another mad journey that ended up with me clutching my last game for 11.

Lost to some very average players. Beat some very good players. Stressful weekend all round. Hopefully this coming weekend will be slightly more relaxed.

VVD and Jota in reds. Gonna give them a run out in the team. Jota looks like the prem Ben Yedder.

Packs very underwhelming.

Cheers @abhreebhu_45 and see you all next weekend for a good old moan about gameplay, then getting 11 wins regardless 😂
  • McFandan
    2254 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thought WL ran into Wednesday’s these days so was gonna spread the remaining games out and maybe even try for 14 but realised it ends tomorrow morning so battered through 10 games tonight to end 11-5 and leaving when I went 1-0 down to save time.
    It’s incredibly sweaty today and my connection has been awful with the wee red thing flashing all the time and horrible delay so I’ve had to deploy some questionable tactics when I’ve been 2 or 3 up. Think I ended most games with 70+ possession as every time I turned the ball over De Gea threw it into my own net so had no option but to keep the ball.
    Is PIM VDS as good as he seems?
    I’m seriously rethinking my icon swaps choices as I have no use for Best and could still do Dalglish + fodder if I went for VDS.
    Anyway, turns out it was worth the grind as I got 2 out of the 3 I could actually use in reds.
    TAA will replace prime Cafu and VVD will replace FB Varane.

6-BED4-CF2-7-C04-4936-896-C-5-D7-C81454-BEF.png
    A1469996-3-A4-A-4-C61-B7-AE-6-CDDEDC9-AB8-D.png

Cheers @abhreebhu_45 for the thread again and good luck to anyone still sweating it out
  • PiotrLolo
    3779 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    Finished 12-8 (like last week). Last game guy gifted me a win (first one this WL). Where were you my dear anonymous friend earlier when I was sweating? :joy:

Got almost the same pick twice. But I got one monster from it.

xSC3uV2.png

34qxZ21.png
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got to 11 wins with 3 games to spare. Gave the last 3 away. It was a bizarrely relaxed WL (for me)...probably because I don’t use Prem players & so the pressure was off.

That said. I would’ve loved to pack a Bruno. But nope..I was given six scousers to choose from 🤮
    I take some solace in the fact that they’ll probably contribute towards the King Eric SBC.

Enjoy your reds everyone. Until next week....🍻🇮🇹
  • v4vendetta1978
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    11 wins should have been more but happy with son
    21l4ogn0ed2e.jpeg
  • spy
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    Missed out on 11 wins by 1 point ☹️ Got Son (over Rodri and Jota) from my one pick so can’t complain and I think it was worth the single pick over two capped picks.
  • RayS
    37785 posts International Superstar
    Need 2 in 2 to get to 9 🥵
  • RayS
    37785 posts International Superstar
    RayS wrote: »

Went a goal up twice but ended up with the L in the last game. Ah well, sucks to suck
    b00abebf-9c66-4575-b8bf-1d9540266bf2.png
  • number7rocky
    9066 posts League Winner
    16 wins secured 16-2 on RTG , 1-0 RQ <3 should be sitting here at 17-1 to with an attempt at 18/19, conceded an 89th min equalizer to stop me going 16-1 , after coming from 2-0 down , 2 ai conceded pens, which for me doesn't happen much :D I can still get 18 but I don't see it happening as i'm super tired. What a difference 1 day of matchmaking can make though...

10-0 to 13-5 then 14-5 yesterday on my OG account through the most crazy difficult matchmaking , combined with bad luck to lose narrowly a few games, dude's player locking, skill cancels, green timed headers , elastico's all over, then the next day on about 3 hours sleep in the last 24 hours 8-0 to 16-2 and I played like one really good player.
  • number7rocky
    9066 posts League Winner
    16-3 , destroyed by some top tier player with a god squad R9 , Gullit and all TOTY's , i lost 3-5 but i had 4 shots to his 17 with him having 8 XG. Player locks , elastico's and flip flops all over , 100% rank 1 player , I wouldn't beat him at my best, honestly felt like a pro playing on someone's account :D or at least someone who would be elite 1/ challenging top 100 previous years. Of course when I have a chance for 18 I get rinsed by matchmaking :D

Need to gift a win for rewards , made 1m from my OG account for 14/5 packing VVD and then Ruben dias in 100k pack. ( 1.7m if you include the fact I could sell TOTY Cancelo) with Red Cancelo/Jota. Expecting worse on the RTG ;)
  • number7rocky
    9066 posts League Winner
    enp3yxkyrsn9.jpg
    c6aksa5g30e5.jpg

Well chuffed :smile: The one card every TOTS I want red but never get, in the last slot to. TOTS pack was solid around 450k, I didn't really make many coins this WL as I paid 1.15m for Son on Friday 😬 but the grind on the RTG paid of in the end 👍
  • Aqeel87
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    Need 2 wins out of 4 to reach 11
    GL to me lol
  • number7rocky
    9066 posts League Winner
    evvupx2pyyzx.jpg

Have 1.3m what you reckon I should buy for 442? Was thinking maybe TOTS Suarez and shift Mbappe to the wing? Probably time for Carlos to go and need upgrade on CB's to, anyone here using PIM Maldini SBC?
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class

Went a goal up twice but ended up with the L in the last game. Ah well, sucks to suck
    b00abebf-9c66-4575-b8bf-1d9540266bf2.png

Atleast u got 2 Reds for hall
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Aqeel87 wrote: »
    Need 2 wins out of 4 to reach 11
    GL to me lol

Good luck
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    Ended 11 7 again. Rubén and Trent in reds. Rodri, Lloris and a couple of 75 TOTW in the packs. Good fodder + Coins. Not bad. But for a moment I was 7 3. We move to reach those 14 wins.

Have a great week, everyone! ⚽⚡
  • Thefranchise92
    9665 posts Has That Special Something
    14-6 honestly the worst gameplay I ever had. Lost to a guy 3-1 who had 10 men because Was pressing stuff and it wouldn’t register which puts you in a whole heap of trouble.
  • TheDreamer
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2022
    13-7, missed out in the end, but its okay considering I havent touched the gameplay in 7 months, the team I used and that Im most likely the worst defender in the entire history of the Fifa series.

The gameplay and the game is absolutely atrocious this year, but it served its purpose to get me through my covid isolation
  • NinthFall
    2709 posts National Call-Up
    Despite losing a good 7 or 8 games out of the first 10 I managed to get to the usual 45 pts to get a PL pick.

My choices were Jota - Dias - Alisson.

I picked Jota, but retrospectively I think I should've gone with Dias for fodder or perhaps to even use
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Despite losing a good 7 or 8 games out of the first 10 I managed to get to the usual 45 pts to get a PL pick.

My choices were Jota - Dias - Alisson.

I picked Jota, but retrospectively I think I should've gone with Dias for fodder or perhaps to even use

Jota is bad man
  • Aqeel87
    3751 posts National Call-Up
    This WL gameplay was by far the worst in any fifa I have played have no words seriously
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managed to squeeze out 10 wins in the end after dreadful gameplay with almost every opponent having at least one of Mbappe or Neymar and spending all game with at least 7 players on the edge of their box spamming through balls to get cutback goals.

New team as well for me which was mixed but hard to really judge when these rat opponents mean you can't truly work out how good/bad your players are.

Bit out of practice having not played WL for a few weeks and no doubt this weekend would have been sweatier than most.

Anyway, got Alisson from the red pick then some random 88 rated EFL player that I've forgotten his name in the 100k pack.
  • Kaptentegel
    1570 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2022
    44 points with 3 games left and my goal 45 points is done 🍻 sry wrong thread.