How's your FUT Champs going?-Week 31

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    14812 posts Has That Special Something
    If this WL is anything to go by tho, Bundes, LaLiga and Serie A will be a lot more chill since its very rare to see any of those teams now, Ultimate TOTS is going to be hell on earth
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    If this WL is anything to go by tho, Bundes, LaLiga and Serie A will be a lot more chill since its very rare to see any of those teams now, Ultimate TOTS is going to be hell on earth

Yes

Sweatiness

Ultimate tots>EPL>Ligue 1>>LA liga>>Serie A
  • P1stolpete187
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    5-5 now gameplay is still garbage my players feel so sluggish I can’t out sprint anyone
  • NataliesBottom
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Music to my sweat drenched ears (...can ears sweat?!?). Looking forward to getting the full Serie A TotS Squad for peanuts!
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Game 7

2-1 loss
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Game 8

🎁

I totally don't deserve it
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Game 9

Someone left at 0-0(may GOD make him a better human)

Replay had a relatively nif team n he was mediocre,,but I hit the bar twice inside 20 min n then the ref went sleeping,,all his blind tackles were considered even and it was very tough to break him,till I finally scored a ferocious shot with weghorst,,,had to defend for my life as the game was so full of bias n won 1-0
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Someone quit again at 0-0,,,he had pim gullit n Zidane with that FB Ronaldo n still was so envious to not help another person

Stopping for today at 4-5 as I wld only be demoralized with so many quitters around
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon
    Orison wrote: »
    Just to add more to the frustration didnt pack nothing in packs either what a s**t Wl :(

Any one give me tips how to improve i simply donmt know anymore :(

Nobody knows how you play so it's tough giving tips :D but if you only get 6 wins then you must have fundamental flaws in your gameplay so it's probably best to work on the basics.
    joehuk wrote: »
    Just to add more to the frustration didnt pack nothing in packs either what a s**t Wl :(

Any one give me tips how to improve i simply donmt know anymore :(

Personally I have no idea of my skill levels.

Not had one close tight game in DR and WL

It's one extreme or the other

I batter my opponent
    They batter me

The less batterings you take the better you are.

If i knew what to change i would... thing is if ur players are always 2nd to the ball wont run wont pass correctly i would try to improve th basics. Wierd is cant be doing much wrong if i reach Div 1 at the end of every season....

And when the strikers wont run or defenders stand there and Mbappe /xx sprint past u what do u do then?

Wrong mentality.

It's not "I reach div 1 so I can't do much wrong". It's "there are like 1-2 million players in the elite div at the end of a season, why am I not one of them".

Lets say better than a lot of players ... if i could change something i would but as i wrote when always 2nd to the ball input delay u dont have much chance...

and no way 2milion players in Elite i know quite a few and only 1 know is in Elite

I mean you can literally see your rank and in which % of elite players it puts you so you can calculate how many people are in there at any given time.

Also you got 6 wins this wl. Blaming the game, input delay and whatever won't help you improve. It's not the game's fault, it's 100% your own. There are people who moan about delay and still get 19 wins.

Record your games, watch it back, show it to others, realize your flaws, work on fixing them.

Well just palyed a rivals game in DIV 3 this guy had 2 TOP reds PL (at least 11 wins) gameplay was good and guess what i won..... Says it all doesnt it .. And when u have had a horror WL then most would complain too... sorry not everyone gets 14-17 wins here and super frustrated after this. Last weekend was panning everything but had top stop at 6 wins cause no time

As i said trying new stuff and not much works when in some games mega pressing on the edge of the box(no energy loss) long passes to Mbappe and defenders stand there isnt my idea of good gameplay but im alwqays moaning right?

I forgot im on PC!

I mean if you want to keep moaning then I won't be able to stop you.

I'm just saying that it won't help you get better at the game and I pointed out what does.
  • Wonderkiid
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    Managed to get 18-2, got Son as a red. Finally a decent red player after all these months. Gonna open the TOTS BPL pack after F1

Does anyone know how long WL is still open? Asking for a friend
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    Managed to get 18-2, got Son as a red. Finally a decent red player after all these months. Gonna open the TOTS BPL pack after F1

Tuesday
  • Paw_Patrol70
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    I forgot to register this weekend 😩
  • METH
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 8
    Decided to do my first ever Weekend League.
    Finished 11-7 and gifted last 2.
    The 11th win came from a gift, very nice of him/her.
    Used a Serie A team plus Caligiuri in a 3142 formation.
    6-FFCC824-79-E1-473-A-A3-BD-AC1-AAFAC2041.jpg
    Selected Bruno and TAA has my 2 reds.
    Did not come across any draw quitter.
    Wasn’t has bad I thought it would be.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    I forgot to register this weekend 😩

Well u still can
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    1090 posts Professional
    Finished 1 point short of the prem pick, last game was 0-0 until they scored late in extra time :(
  • NinthFall
    2698 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 8
    For real people need to stop complaining about defending being too good. I'm having games that end 5-9, the defending is literally atrocious and it's a complete guesswork whether your tackle will work or whether they'll just walk through you with the ball

My biggest issue right now is that you really need to win 3-4 tackles before you get the ball
  • Wolves37
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    Worst WL by a mile, delay makes it impossible to play - was 7-3 yesterday, ended up with 8 wins today.
  • FrankFrank
    9122 posts League Winner
    Only started my games today but hit 10-0 pretty easy using 352. Will play my remaining games tomorrow as Im too tired right now.

New players in this weekend: Bruno, Bernardo and Maldini

Maldini is superb, and the best CB Ive used this year. 10/10.
    Bernardo has been flawless as well, just wish he had 5 star skill. 8/10
    Bruno is pretty average, but needed a change after 700 games with Jorginho. 7/10.

279230786_3247088632238162_310266973412491386_n.png?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=5osMloDKPR4AX9DS2yj&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=03_AVKBx1nHJEncwvR-dbrQ6FEeT8lDS11jzw7dcX6Bw5wBTw&oe=629EC6F2

@abhreebhu_45 Thanks for putting in the work once again mate :sunglasses:

Good luck to those who haven't finished their games yet.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Only started my games today but hit 10-0 pretty easy using 352. Will play my remaining games tomorrow as Im too tired right now.

New players in this weekend: Bruno, Bernardo and Maldini

Maldini is superb, and the best CB Ive used this year. 10/10.
    Bernardo has been flawless as well, just wish he had 5 star skill. 8/10
    Bruno is pretty average, but needed a change after 700 games with Jorginho. 7/10.

279230786_3247088632238162_310266973412491386_n.png?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=5osMloDKPR4AX9DS2yj&_nc_ht=scontent-cph2-1.xx&oh=03_AVKBx1nHJEncwvR-dbrQ6FEeT8lDS11jzw7dcX6Bw5wBTw&oe=629EC6F2

@abhreebhu_45 Thanks for putting in the work once again mate :sunglasses:

Good luck to those who haven't finished their games yet.

Bernardo is fabulous
  • PiotrLolo
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 8
    6-1 :|

Lost first, then 6 W in a row. And because I wrote about it I will L next few games.

One game against PIM Puskas and PIM Ronaldo, also Prime Eusebio and other icon I don't remember. A lot of turns and ball rolls but no pressure so guy was beatable. Unfortunately I got red (and pen) after 10 minutes. But went 3-1 up, then down. Ended in extra time 6-5 for me, I scored at 119th min. I'm nothing witout TOTY Mbappe.
  • Orison
    73881 posts Icon
    19-0 again. Not bad. We take those.
    4e0c8c574bcc2a68245b820ed5bc3dac.png
    fd7d9f9ec64fc7e853923f0d669e71d9.png
  • Wonderkiid
    1635 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

Tuesday

Cheers bud
  • Nickthegreek20
    2700 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-5 now. This game is just so bad though. People are resorting to the FIFA 21 run to the sideline and full power a through ball. And it’s getting through. Even when tracking the run.
  • McFandan
    1867 posts Play-Off Hero
    Messed about with different teams in qualifiers but every team I played had at least 2 PL reds in it which to be honest is a bit ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that you can complete this WL and qualify against people who haven’t even started yet!
    Anyway, got started on actual WL tonight and currently 6-0 with this team.
    Chucked it for the night as I can’t take anymore pinball tackles and goalie palming it into own net BS. Will go again tomorrow for another 5 wins hoping for something decent in reds.

8-AE94-A65-7-E8-F-41-D1-8-AD1-F01397-C2-DC3-D.png
  • PiotrLolo
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 8
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    6-1 :|

Lost first, then 6 W in a row. And because I wrote about it I will L next few games.

One game against PIM Puskas and PIM Ronaldo, also Prime Eusebio and other icon I don't remember. A lot of turns and ball rolls but no pressure so guy was beatable. Unfortunately I got red (and pen) after 10 minutes. But went 3-1 up, then down. Ended in extra time 6-5 for me, I scored at 119th min. I'm nothing witout TOTY Mbappe.

7-3. Done for today. Annoyed by last L as I lost to guy who was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ball roll and body faint whole game.

Back to Far Cry 4 which is far (hehehe) better game than this crap.
  • SuperJames9005
    2670 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stop at 14-4. Horrendous 1s button delay is coming back in the Sunday afternoon, directly costing me 2 games. I have to pause at the 1st second, report connection issue and hope the connection becomes stable.

I am honestly too tired to battle this connection issue unless I play after midnight or early in the morning, which I don't always want to. So just stop here for this WL then.

Red Picks: TAA and Cancelo. Big W.

TOTS Pack: Sangare, Rodri and Dutch LB. Big L.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited May 8
    Got rigged on the old account but ended up getting good rewards ... :# borderline brutal matchmaking , insane players every game , a few better than me , other's on my level, when I normally play 1 guy better a WL if that and a few on my level. For about 7/8 games i was only playing high level 16 plus wins guys , despite already being on a loss streak , then when 16 was out the window i get an easy game for 14 ...10-0 to 13-5 then 14-5. Normally i get 16 but can't even say I played bad or bottled it , it was just insane players every game, and in some games bad luck costing me the W.

First two games dudes way above my level. Player locking , shot cancels , elastico's all the place , way above what i'd call "elite 3" standard guys. First guy probably goes rank 1 , i lost narrowly but was outclassed. Next loss was bigger even though first guy was better but still 17/18 wins.

I've then managed a 2-0 RQ before two gut wrenching 4-3 losses , these hurt the most i should of been ahead in both but got incredibly unlucky to not score , typical RNG and zero luck in the attack , hitting the woodwork constantly but even so two high level players. First 4-3 loss i got beat by a green timed header ffs ...

Final nail in the coffin was losing to an 86th min green timed finesse from miles out , the matchmaking made zero sense , on a losing run and people still busting out advanced skills and getting sucker punched by a green timed header and finesse.

Ended up with Cancelo and Jota reds. Cancelo was a big W as his TOTY is the only tradable player in my team that I packed at TOTY. Then i got VVD, Timber and Sinnestra in TOTS pack and I packed TOTS Ruben Dias in the 100k pack :D
  • Neil_14
    3189 posts National Call-Up
    Faced 7 quitters, 5 at ko, 2 when level which is just toxic. No gifts for me this time.

Very tough WL, still managed 11 wins despite a horrific 1-3 start on friday evening.

Not opened packs due to untradeable dupes.

Red picks...
    TAA B.Silva Allison
    VVD B.Silva Allison

Wanted TAA, happy with that. I didn't need VVD but felt obliged to take him due to price and rating. I already have TOTY Dias and FB Varane and I love them both so I may have to try 3ATB to make use of VVD. Already have Alisson untradeable too so for me it may as well have been a pick of 2 from 3 options. Very happy with the picks but disappointed with the dupe options.
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jumped in late just to pick up some wins for the swap token mainly and oh my god this is comfortably the worst state i've seen the game in by a long long way.

Horribly sweaty, every player with pacy quick dribbling players just doing stupid flicks and changes of direction trying to glitch through all the time. Lost 5 in a row for I think the first time ever - every game felt like I had 1000 ping, couldn't pass or move properly, the opposition were winning every ball, every time I tackled them the ball just bounced straight back to them again and again and again and again until they were left with an easy shot at goal, my supposedly quick players were getting outpaced by any player they had and one tap of the tackle button seemed to make my player completely fumble and give up the ball, my defenders just standing and watching as a through ball goes right by them, my players not intercepting a pass when it came right at them but I couldn't pass if an oppo defender was anywhere near me or they'd storm into me and I couldn't do anything about it and lose the ball.

Pulled it back a little bit but had to stop as it was unbearable - even the games I won were horrible to play. Lots of rats doing long celebrations after scoring dumb cutbacks, pausing it all the time etc.

Will finish up tomorrow but Jesus Christ I hope it calms down for the rest of TOTS.
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1-6 (the worst by miles this fifa) and somehow managed to finish 11-8, the gameplay was shameful