PL TOTS Prices Rising

2easym8
434 posts Sunday League Hero
Not completely unexpected but some of the PL cards are rising.

I bought VVD for 650k a few hours ago now up to 800k+, TAA bought for 197k up to 220k+.

I don’t want to sell but I know I should..

Comments

• Craigy21
    1165 posts Professional
    They will over the weekend, probably start to drop after weekend league etc and when all the upgrade packs appear
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1400 posts Professional
    edited May 7
    I've never witnessed so many lightning rounds. Most of them are dirt cheap for their Stats in by far the most popular League.
    Post edited by CheekyFreakOfTheWeek on
  • 2easym8
    I packed Bruno early and was like OMG insane, looked at his price and it was only around 200k.. Prices are rock bottom, except the ultra elite cards of course.
  • GitGood
    698 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Already sold TAA was surprised how his price quickly went up. Also got Rodri but will hold on to him.
  • Ben_01
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    Any guesses if jota will rise more than the 330k was expecting him to be alot more
  • Bayaeraking408
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero
    GitGood wrote: »
    Already sold TAA was surprised how his price quickly went up. Also got Rodri but will hold on to him.

Why rodi his the cheapest
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect

Are you ok this morning ?
  • GitGood

I’m running a premier league team and like last year his card is amazing in midfield… Don’t let the stats fool you..,Grab one before people realise how good he is….unpopular opinion better than Patrick Vieira for me.😁
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1959 posts Fans' Favourite

I’m running a premier league team and like last year his card is amazing in midfield… Don’t let the stats fool you..,Grab one before people realise how good he is….unpopular opinion better than Patrick Vieira for me.😁

Rather play with 96 ucl mane at midfield🤣
  • Bayaeraking408
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero

How many u selling lol
  • GitGood

You’re probably a pace merchant, not everyone play with pace…midfielders suppose to have physicality and good passing stats..I guess he’s not for you.😁
  • Bayaeraking408
    1396 posts Play-Off Hero

You’re probably a pace merchant, not everyone play with pace…midfielders suppose to have physicality and good passing stats..I guess he’s not for you.😁

Nope not all about pace but he must be cheap for a reason
  • GitGood

Nope not all about pace but he must be cheap for a reason

Have you used him?..if not there’s no point going back and forth.
  • 2easym8
    Ben_01 wrote: »
    Any guesses if jota will rise more than the 330k was expecting him to be alot more

I thought 330k would’ve be his bottom price, but I can now see him hitting mid 200k after the dust settles.

I also thought VVD would be minimum 1mil, prices are crazy low!
  • 2easym8
    Ended up selling VVD for 796k couldn’t pass up the 100k profit.. 🤑