FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Does anyone in here include real life future transfers in their new career mode saves like Süle to Dortmund etc? Only downside is they are playing for their new team in the 21/22 season in game. I do this to try and be up to date but wondering if it's worth it 😅

Although maybe it's flawed, because no matter what I can't cover every future transfer, and it's Fifa 22, not Fifa 23 🤷‍♂️

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    Haaland - city ( it will happen)
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Yeah I have all those too (including many more 😅) , but it's getting to the point where the players I want to sign are possibly joining a new team this summer, St Juste to Sporting Lisbon for example. It's not 100% done but they are in talks. I'm going to start my Leverkusen save tomorrow (waiting incase of another squad update), so not sure whether to include some of these that aren't definitely happening yet.

Bro you are not a true starhead lover if you are signing the generic St. Juste 😛.

I can't sign any generic player it kills me.

I wouldn't include those that are not done yet.

That's true tbh, I'm not as dedicated as you guys in here 😂 You cut off lots of great players though!

This is actually my first Fifa where I'm playing career mode, so it's still pretty new to me. I have been considering going for real faces only, been looking at Solet instead of St Juste. I play a high line so want CB's with good pace. Solet has a really cool hairstyle too, looks great in game.

Yeah I reckon I'll leave the ones that aren't completely done, except ones that we know about like Haaland etc. Ritsu Doan is another one I'm going for that's reportedly in talks with another club, Mainz. I'm definitely going for him because he has a real face, so will be starting tomorrow before anything progresses further 😅 It says he's in talks but I think it's very early stages, plus Mainz were trying to get him last season and nothing came of it, so the same could happen again.

What happens when regens appear in the game, do you stop playing, considering they all have generic faces? 😅 Also in your team, do you get rid of all the generic faces that are in the squad to begin with?

My go-to pacy CB is often Miles Robinson at Atlanta. My current back 3 at Preston is Robinson, and I'm converting Okoroji and Ben Johnson to CBs either side of him.
  • Guruoffooty
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone in here include real life future transfers in their new career mode saves like Süle to Dortmund etc? Only downside is they are playing for their new team in the 21/22 season in game. I do this to try and be up to date but wondering if it's worth it 😅

Although maybe it's flawed, because no matter what I can't cover every future transfer, and it's Fifa 22, not Fifa 23 🤷‍♂️

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Yeah I have all those too (including many more 😅) , but it's getting to the point where the players I want to sign are possibly joining a new team this summer, St Juste to Sporting Lisbon for example. It's not 100% done but they are in talks. I'm going to start my Leverkusen save tomorrow (waiting incase of another squad update), so not sure whether to include some of these that aren't definitely happening yet.

Bro you are not a true starhead lover if you are signing the generic St. Juste 😛.

That's true tbh, I'm not as dedicated as you guys in here 😂 You cut off lots of great players though!

This is actually my first Fifa where I'm playing career mode, so it's still pretty new to me. I have been considering going for real faces only, been looking at Solet instead of St Juste. I play a high line so want CB's with good pace. Solet has a really cool hairstyle too, looks great in game.

Yeah I reckon I'll leave the ones that aren't completely done, except ones that we know about like Haaland etc. Ritsu Doan is another one I'm going for that's reportedly in talks with another club, Mainz. I'm definitely going for him because he has a real face, so will be starting tomorrow before anything progresses further 😅 It says he's in talks but I think it's very early stages, plus Mainz were trying to get him last season and nothing came of it, so the same could happen again.

What happens when regens appear in the game, do you stop playing, considering they all have generic faces? 😅 Also in your team, do you get rid of all the generic faces that are in the squad to begin with?

Yeah man a lot of us here are a bit extreme with not signing any generics 😅.

Mainz are awesome this year. Would be my go to bundesliga club to do a cm with and Freiburg.

Yeah mate well I don't transfer the generics before I start a cm. But I'll transfer list them right away and they will never play a game for me 😝.

Like if I done a Dortmund save I'd sell

Akanji
    Morey
    Reinier

I'd keep Malen as I try keep things realistic in all my saves even when selling players I'll only sell to a club that is realistic.

But I'd never use Malen in game I'd give him play time when simming 😛.

• YoungDalai
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    My Serie A real face wishlist for CM:

Rafael Leão
    Victor Osimhen
    Nicolò Rovella
    Samuele Ricci
    Ismaël Bennacer
    Bremer
    Giacomo Raspadori
    Gianluca Scamacca
    Davide Frattesi
    Matteo Pessina
    Ruslan Malinovskyi
    Federico Dimarco
    Daniel Maldini

Sometimes I hope my favourite players move to a team which allows them to be scanned.
  • Guruoffooty
    I'm really intrigued to see what happens with scans this year.

It must be the year we see another rescan of la Liga/bundesliga.

• Gee_Simpson
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Mainz are awesome this year. Would be my go to bundesliga club to do a cm with and Freiburg.

Yeah mate well I don't transfer the generics before I start a cm. But I'll transfer list them right away and they will never play a game for me 😝.

Akanji
    Morey
    Reinier

I'd keep Malen as I try keep things realistic in all my saves even when selling players I'll only sell to a club that is realistic.

Lol fair enough 😅 What do you do with regens? I guess because they aren't real players you aren't bothered?
  • DSpratt
    72 posts Park Captain

I always do this.

Sule - Dortmund
    J. Alvarez - city
    Solomon - Fulham
    Rudiger - Madrid
    Christensen - barca
    Kessie- barca

Etc etc

Akanji
    Morey
    Reinier

Lol fair enough 😅 What do you do with regens? I guess because they aren't real players you aren't bothered?

Ea release a new star head or two every 6 weeks meaning we have to restart careermode just for those extra faces… regens aren’t a problem if you only ever get 2-3 seasons in 😂😂😂
  • ManzGOTIT
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    I’m genuinely excited for the launch of 23
    World Cup year… missing faces from this year lol
    Just hoping we get a new promoted team too

We will see.
  • Happo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Was hoping Leipzig got to the final in the hopes of the next two star heads would’ve been Olmo and Nkunku
    Definitely FIFA 23 now
  • Howler19
    987 posts Professional
    Happo wrote: »
    Was hoping Leipzig got to the final in the hopes of the next two star heads would’ve been Olmo and Nkunku
    Definitely FIFA 23 now

Never cheer for Red Bull. For any reason.
  • RollsReus
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 6
    Get Rangers scanned, EA 👀

Edit: has my profile picture messed up for anyone else?
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Get Rangers scanned, EA 👀

Edit: has my profile picture messed up for anyone else?

Rangers and Celtic would've been good - plenty of international players (perfect for WC)- but aren't they both Konami partners?

Your profile picture is still black and white Kimmich.
  • Stugg93
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ibrox and Celtic Park would be fab, especially for UCL too
  • Lareu31
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Hello, this is my first time posting but I have been reading the forum for years.

Recently I have in the main menu a baldie appearing on screen instead of the usual players like TAA or Mbappe and it's super weird.... Am I the only one with this issue?

I have taken a picture but I do not know how to share it!
  • Lareu31
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Here is the pic
  • Gee_Simpson
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lareu31 wrote: »
    Here is the pic

Yeah he appears on mine also.
  • Happo
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Maybe a couple of starhead drops on Tuesday?
  • TONDIDI
    1 posts Ball Boy
    https://shrinke.me/1AtThub
  • RollsReus
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Rangers and Celtic would've been good - plenty of international players (perfect for WC)- but aren't they both Konami partners?

Your profile picture is still black and white Kimmich.
    Sadly. But would have been cool in the same way Benfica, Porto and Ajax were. A lot of smaller scale alternatives for career mode! Two uniquely beautiful and historic stadiums. A lad can dream.

Cheers. It's contrasted on my new phone. Might have to change it.
  • Quiffed
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would you rather forest and Luton play each other in first round of play off, to ensure at least one of them in the final? Or take a chance that they play either Sheffield or Huddersfield, and then hope they both are in final?
  • Guruoffooty
    So what's the play off fixtures ?
  • Guruoffooty
    Hope it's not Forrest v Luton
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro

Huddersfield v Luton, Forest v Sheffield Utd
  • Guruoffooty

Sheffield United now the inform team.

Forrest will bottle it.

Can't see Luton beating Huddersfield either
  • Guruoffooty
    So I finally played fifa 22 for the first time.

My god it's absolutely crazy it's the exact same as fifa 21 nothin has changed.

I only got it because it was free.

It was literally like playing fifa 22.

Same career mode.
    Same strange transfer's happening in the first transfer window

K. Tierney going to R. Madrid and getting #29 shirt
    Pasalic going to arsenal with a hideous generic.
    Lewandowski to Liverpool 😑😑

Do many s h i t generics going to big clubs.

Ruins the realism so much.

I turned it off after the January transfer window.

Useless game.
  • tommy_p_5
    892 posts Semi-Pro

Forrest will bottle it.

Can't write anyone off in this league, but Forest have an uphill battle after missing out on automatic. Sheff U is the worst case scenario for new scans after Fulham and Bournemouth going up.
  • Guruoffooty

Forrest will bottle it.

Can't write anyone off in this league, but Forest have an uphill battle after missing out on automatic. Sheff U is the worst case scenario for new scans after Fulham and Bournemouth going up.

Let's face it we all know who's going up 🤣
  • Quiffed
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    At launch, expecting 7 new stadiums?

Freiburg, Bochum, Furth, Elche, Osasuna, PSV, Boca Jnrs.

Are we meant to get more? - Tigres, San Lorenzo, Qatar
  • TeamExtreme17
    5151 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 7
    Quiffed wrote: »

8.. Forest 😉

With EA lately, it's how many we will lose...
  • Guruoffooty
    Lads you can't predict anything with ea nothing is a given
  • Futbol22
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 7
    Quiffed wrote: »

The Europa-Park stadion better be in FIFA 23 at launch!

I’ve wondered why PSV hasn’t had their stadium in Fifa yet - presumably because of the pandemic EA wasn’t able to scan it?