Seems all the good players are back fort TOTS

Bayaeraking408
1427 posts Play-Off Hero
Never had an issue to qualify to weekend league but tried 3 just now full of god squads and really good players lost my 3 first n I think I’m done won’t make it this week 😞

Comments

• Bayaeraking408
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did any one else find it hard to qualify ? I’m a div 4 player n was cominup against div 1 players on rivals I know cause I sent a massage to tow good players I faced n they told me they were only back cause of tots
  • bigpokey24
    5816 posts Big Money Move
    Be honest don you quit games?
  • Bayaeraking408
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

No even if I come up a god squad I’ll try of course if they are killing me 3-0 and It’s clear that I’m not match I’ll quit who doesn’t ?
  • EekAlaska
    2964 posts National Call-Up
    Definitely going to be more difficult to qualify, even with only needing 4/10 games. Just another way EA is screwing the fan base over at the end of the year.
  • what3v3r
    1157 posts Professional
    I always thought the opposite happened: Casuals coming back for TOTS
  • IPedro
    892 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Definitely going to be more difficult to qualify, even with only needing 4/10 games. Just another way EA is screwing the fan base over at the end of the year.
    Why is it ea’s fault? Been the same all year if he’s not good enough to qualify it’s not down to ea
  • CK4795
    1221 posts Play-Off Hero
    I thought it was just me but i found it hard too.
    Had 4 games open after qualifying but lost 2 of them and then just gave away the remaing 2 games.
  • heapsgood
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 5

What’s it got to do with EA 😂😂

If you can’t get 4 wins out of 10 in quali you won’t want to play actual weekend league trust me
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    I went 8-2.

Didn’t seem any harder to me.

I guess it just depends who you match up against.
  • bigpokey24
    5816 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

No even if I come up a god squad I’ll try of course if they are killing me 3-0 and It’s clear that I’m not match I’ll quit who doesn’t ?

I don't quit. You keep on playing and then you get the experience on how to match up against such players. If every game is on par or easy , how are you suppose to test yourself vs the so called better players?
  • scalaneopt
    1291 posts Professional
    I never left! :D But yes... its way harder now! Will be easy again in 1.5 month.
  • win123vn
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, I have a same feeling that good players are back, since in 8 games (4 wins 4 losses), I had faced 5-6 squads with 2 tots reds >90 ratings, it means that they got at least 11wins last WL
  • African11
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IPedro wrote: »
    Why is it ea’s fault? Been the same all year if he’s not good enough to qualify it’s not down to ea

It's EA's fault that Div 1 players are coming up against Div 4 players, the Level & skillset is totally different & it's 100% EA's fault, there's absolutely no fun in beating someone that you can clearly see is 4-5 levels below your skillset, they need to do better in the matchmaking