This game is pure Frustration

ucan87
133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2
I wish I could meet the guy who is responsible for the servers/gameplay and tell him how incompetent he is with a huge list. Imagine you put time and money in it to get better players but the game is broken and let your Players play like trucks on ice. This shouldnt be legal. In my opinion this is deceiving customers. For example I buy a car with 300 PS on paper but it has 90 PS. If ea have that Kind of issue than they should be HONEST and inform the customer before they sell their product. I cant sell a car where the engine is broken but sell it like
"hey everything is fine" I would deceive the customer. How is it possible that this company get away with it without taking Account by the law? I didnt and wont put 1 cent in this game but there are plenty people they put money on it every week wich I realy dont understand. The whole concept ultimate Team buyin new players, to improve your team and all that kind of stuff just make no sense it goes right out the window cause of servers and gameplay like that. how is this possible in 2022?! it's embarassing
Post edited by ucan87 on

Comments

• Kouli06
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    Sadly it’s because it 2022 and everything is connected.
    They get away with it because things can be “updated”
  • ucan87
    Kouli06 wrote: »

they need to be judged by the law
  • RedPlanet1986
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ucan87 wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »

they need to be judged by the law

They need to be and they should be. But will they be? Sadly not.
  • False_Nine
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    I gave up the FUT trifecta my last game: kick off, rebound and cutback. It is what it is. Besides, I’m the one stupid enough to keep playing, so I have no one to blame but myself.
  • rikstar
    612 posts Semi-Pro
    Your preacing to the choir here. Even when things are going well and i am playing good football and winning games, i still find myself f'ing and blinding over little things in the game that wind me up. Half the time i don't even realise i am shouting at my monitor. My neighbours must think i'm nuts with the amount of shouting i do, literally everytime i play the game, one second i am cool, calm and collected then the next i am screaming every insult under the sun at a stupid video game. Nuts!.
  • ucan87
    edited May 2
    rikstar wrote: »
    Your preacing to the choir here. Even when things are going well and i am playing good football and winning games, i still find myself f'ing and blinding over little things in the game that wind me up. Half the time i don't even realise i am shouting at my monitor. My neighbours must think i'm nuts with the amount of shouting i do, literally everytime i play the game, one second i am cool, calm and collected then the next i am screaming every insult under the sun at a stupid video game. Nuts!.

I feel you bro. I'm known as a calm person but nothin freaks me out like this game even when Im winning wich I often do. so why do i play this game than? cause I love football and there is no alternative sadly. Ive played so many game through the years but I've never experience a broken game like Fifa in so many aspects.
    its a real shame that €A got all the licence it's been now over 10 years without a real comeptition. I hope there will be a football game anytime soon that will kickes €A out realy bad
  • TheMightyBee
    4041 posts National Call-Up

This is the thing, it’s not even down to the other player but how awful the game is at responding to your inputs and the things the AI do. I can take getting hammered but when the game is frustrating to play, does nothing with your inputs and is full of delay it’s pure infuriating.
  • madlion
    2943 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

This is the thing, it’s not even down to the other player but how awful the game is at responding to your inputs and the things the AI do. I can take getting hammered but when the game is frustrating to play, does nothing with your inputs and is full of delay it’s pure infuriating.

To add, this game is probably the worst in terms of consistency.

One game your team passes properly, next game they fumble the ball for no reason.

eFootball is even more inconsistent haha
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    edited May 3
    the game could have a cash fee to enter weekend league , people would still buy it and pay it :)
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stkyfngz wrote: »

To add, this game is probably the worst in terms of consistency.

One game your team passes properly, next game they fumble the ball for no reason.

Just like Rivals Div3 today one game play like god next game cant even win a single tackle and WHY cant EA lets us tackle Mbvappe or Neymar beyond a joke now defending no existent!
  • Tasch
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Game is unplayable at times, I’ve done my fair share of raging, and I am not proud of it. The mechanics in the game is broken, there are no 50/50 duels, since they programmed the ball to always find a player, connection decides if you’re on the winning side. Fifa is EAs idea of what football is like, and the only thing they got right is that the game starts with 22 players on the pitch. The rest is a fricking mess. EA lost the license to use Fifa next year, hopefully people will give UFL a chance and ditch EA.
  • DukeAgain
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The servers are a complete joke,just had a penalty, keeper saved it,bounced back to the taker,shot again and he just stood there,power bar was on 2 bars timed green and nothing. My opponent moving faster than any of my players could run and tackling from behind with no foul given,I look at a player funny and it's a red card. Time to delete the game and bin FIFA for good,it's not a fair game and hasn't been for a long time,it's just catered towards rats who abuse broken mechanics.
  • DukeAgain
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deleted it now after just playing a game and my keeper running up the pitch with no input from me.
  • Napolitana
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you are somewhat at a similar level, servers dictates the winner. End of story.
  • ucan87
    Napolitana wrote: »
    If you are somewhat at a similar level, servers dictates the winner. End of story.

This!
  • Aqeel87
    3325 posts National Call-Up
    Napolitana wrote: »

This!

• JGDC74
    1387 posts Professional
    I came up against one of the dumbest players ever in Silver Lounge this evening. He rubber banded right from kickoff. Just constantly running the ball out. Despite this I was struggling to score and decided to rubber band myself after scoring 3. So there we were, both of us constantly running the ball out of play. Longest game ever!
    At the 80th minute he was obviously getting annoyed that the match was still going on and decided to just hold the ball instead. But I wanted this match to go on forever so I picked up the controller and manually ran the ball out a few times.
    10 minutes of injury time were added on!
    And during injury time I felt the need to make 3 substitutions, and not all at the same time either. So I paused 3 times (max length) during injury time and this seemed to rile this idiot up even more. He kept going for the ball and I just kept running it out…
  • Cyklon
    2912 posts National Call-Up
    Went back to this festering pile today. Big mistake. Thought after a few months maybe they have fixed it- how did they manage to make it worse 🤣
    Won’t be back for 23 as every year is gonna be the best ever and all that bs …
  • Hans_Rheinhardt1
    66 posts Park Captain
    Been trying the Parejo sbc obj, some serious amounts of bs trying to do this. Defenders standing still, ever opponent runs faster passes with bullet passes, my team? Almost 95% chem...slow, can't track back, can't jockey for the ball, can't tackle without being pushed over or look like they've hit a brickwall head on...WTAF is this mode supposed to to do for you?

Would have loved this Parejo version for my La Lisa team, won't be happening though sadly. Looks like this 'community mode' is as toxic as the majority playing it.

Wtf were EA thinking?
    'Ah I know let's do one sided football in community mode' make sure one side never wins" because that's exactly how it feels with this bs
  • FifaCalcio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wish I could meet the guy who is responsible for the servers/gameplay and tell him how incompetent he is with a huge list. Imagine you put time and money in it to get better players but the game is broken and let your Players play like trucks on ice. This shouldnt be legal. In my opinion this is deceiving customers. For example I buy a car with 300 PS on paper but it has 90 PS. If ea have that Kind of issue than they should be HONEST and inform the customer before they sell their product. I cant sell a car where the engine is broken but sell it like
    "hey everything is fine" I would deceive the customer. How is it possible that this company get away with it without taking Account by the law? I didnt and wont put 1 cent in this game but there are plenty people they put money on it every week wich I realy dont understand. The whole concept ultimate Team buyin new players, to improve your team and all that kind of stuff just make no sense it goes right out the window cause of servers and gameplay like that. how is this possible in 2022?! it's embarassing

They decieve customers every year. Every year they bring out a new game and it feels good to play, they then sucker everyone in and then patch it to a state where it encourages fifa point sales. I mean 45 min and 90 min goals, kick off glitch, rebounding back to the attacker in scoring positions every year and it will be the same next year.