Choose my next team!

Saiber_Summia
3198 posts National Call-Up
Which is the best and more fun? Pls decide for me…Im really struggling to decide
ul8ckp1snl1r.png
rl0325ac0m2d.png

Comments

• Bayaeraking408
    1394 posts Play-Off Hero
    First one
  • Arsenalman
    3829 posts National Call-Up
    First
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2

I never understand these threads,you pick the team you find fun we ain’t playing for you.
    It’s like you have come for a brag
  • Saiber_Summia
    I never understand these threads,you pick the team you find fun we ain’t playing for you.

Well, you do not need to understand, if u have no opinion or you are annoyed by those threads just skip them and save your (and our) time
  • Wooly1203
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    First team looks fun
  • Neil_14
    3189 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2
    Firmino is so much fun but that WF on Salah would probably sway me towards team 1. If WF doesn't bother you then team 2 is probably more fun because more long shot goals. Both Salah and Firmino are amazing at outside the box goals.
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero

Well, you do not need to understand, if u have no opinion or you are annoyed by those threads just skip them and save your (and our) time

It doesn’t annoy me,I don’t understand it .

Why play with my favourite team.pick your own

• Saiber_Summia

I have not tried all cards, so advices from people that have a direct feeling of the players is always a positive contribution that could avoid expensive mistakes in the choice…

listening different experiences is usually a plus, obviously I will make my own choice, but honestly often I can learn or enrich my decisional process

not so difficult to understand, isn’t it? 😉
  • Saiber_Summia
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Firmino is so much fun but that WF on Salah would probably sway me towards team 1. If WF doesn't bother you then team 2 is probably more fun because more long shot goals. Both Salah and Firmino are amazing at outside the box goals.

I read so many amazing comments on Firmino that I am very curious about it. Just a question: the card has no outside foot or long shot trait, but you explicitly mention the outside of the box goals. May I ask if you use this card in the same position?
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero

I have not tried all cards, so advices from people that have a direct feeling of the players is always a positive contribution that could avoid expensive mistakes in the choice…

listening different experiences is usually a plus, obviously I will make my own choice, but honestly often I can learn or enrich my decisional process

Yeah it is,based on your team you could get who you want,try them if you don’t like them move on.

It’s like you have just come here to show off
  • Baressi
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First 1 with ww neymar
  • Saiber_Summia

Yeah it is,based on your team you could get who you want,try them if you don’t like them move on.

There is a thread to show off the teams. And I do not necessarily want to bee too easy in spending coins in ea tax, often a good advice makes the difference.
    But, as I already said, do not waste your and my time, if you have nothing to say just skip the thread (and btw there are plenty of similar threads, meaning statistically is something people “need” and accept)
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero

There is a thread to show off the teams. And I do not necessarily want to bee too easy in spending coins in ea tax, often a good advice makes the difference.
    But, as I already said, do not waste your and my time, if you have nothing to say just skip the thread (and btw there are plenty of similar threads, meaning statistically is something people “need” and accept)

It’s a game that lasts a year,over worrying about tax with a team like yours at this stage.
    I have given you advice but you want to twist it and make out you ain’t here to brag.even stevie wonder can see what you are doing.
    You play your game but want someone to pick your whole team,why post a picture of your team you could have let people pick a team
  • SkyBlueSteve
    987 posts Professional
    What’s the point of using a forum if you think other people’s opinions are irrelevant? 😂😂
  • SkyBlueSteve
    987 posts Professional
    I think the first team will play better
  • madlion
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 3
    Telles needs to go
  • Saiber_Summia
    madlion wrote: »
    Telles needs to go

Yes, I know 😬