New squad battle rewards

shepj6
1671 posts Play-Off Hero
edited May 1
Top 100 get player pick of 1 from 5 tots from either league.

Elite 1-3 and rank 100-200 you get a pack containing 1 tots (from either league).

Gold 1 pp from 2 max 90 rated.

Gold 2 - Silver 1 pack containing 1 player max 90 rated, Silver 2 max 89 rated.

Rest you get tots loan players.

Comments

• BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    That is absolutely not worth the pain of playing that many squad battles.
  • Neil_14
    3099 posts National Call-Up
    A capped 90 pick for gold would've been nice.
  • Safckje
    1280 posts Professional
    I still need to do my icon swaps so I might push to elite 3 since it won’t be much more hopefully.
  • shepj6
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Neil_14 wrote: »

Just updated original post I didn’t spot the rewards for gold downwards, apologies.
  • Neil_14
    3099 posts National Call-Up
    shepj6 wrote: »
    Neil_14 wrote: »

Just updated original post I didn’t spot the rewards for gold downwards, apologies.

Oh cool. Thanks for that. I'll probably do the bare minimum just for a little fodder bonus. I would love an uncapped player pick but I'm not capable of top100. Also don't have time for Elite.
  • spy
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doubt I will have enough time to get to gold 1 or higher so will just play to at least silver 1 to get a fodder card
  • BlueBlud
    67 posts Park Captain
    Worth it if you still have icon swaps to do. I have the England and Brazil swaps so will push to Elite 3
  • shepj6
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    BlueBlud wrote: »
    Worth it if you still have icon swaps to do. I have the England and Brazil swaps so will push to Elite 3

Yeah, I’ll go for elite 3, couple of wins a day on legendary should just about be enough
  • idloveit
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    When are rewards out ? Today?
  • DannySTFC
    9473 posts League Winner
    Two different ways of looking at this. If you don’t already play squad battles it doesn’t look worth the grind, but for the people who play squad battles every year and get excluded from the TOTS promo this is good. It’s a bonus for people who play squad battles every week anyway.
  • Mooncloud
    92 posts Park Captain
    Am I missing something? This week I got 44000 and on futbin it shows elite 1 as 39448 and yet I only got elite 2 rewards.
  • Jaggy Snake
    749 posts Semi-Pro
    Fair play, they're pretty decent rewards for Squad Battles with even Silver 2 getting something.

It's a little odd only Gold 1 gets a (rated) pick while everything else is packs though.
  • shepj6
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    idloveit wrote: »
    When are rewards out ? Today?

Rewards are out today for last weeks squad battles based on old rewards structure. These new rewards start from SB today so will get them next Sunday.
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1394 posts Professional
    The Rewards for Squad Battles are very poor and have just got worse, for example:

Elite 3 (Before 1st May 2022)
    2 x Tradeable Rare Electrum Players Pack
    1 x Prime Mixed Players Pack.
    8,000 Coins.

Elite 3 (After 1st May 2022)
    1 x Rare Electrum Players Pack
    1 x Community/Eredivisie TOTS Player (Untradeable)
    5,000 Coins.

So you get half the amount of Tradeable Players as before (6 x Rare Gold Players instead of 12) and a 3k reduction of Coins in May!

Though you now get a Untradeable TOTS Card but there is a very large change that will be low Rated Fodder.

Not worth the grind in this Mode at all.
  • shepj6
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d soon
    The Rewards for Squad Battles are very poor and have just got worse, for example:

Elite 3 (Before 1st May 2022)
    2 x Tradeable Rare Electrum Players Pack
    1 x Prime Mixed Players Pack.
    8,000 Coins.

Elite 3 (After 1st May 2022)
    1 x Rare Electrum Players Pack
    1 x Community/Eredivisie TOTS Player (Untradeable)
    5,000 Coins.

So you get half the amount of Tradeable Players as before (6 x Rare Gold Players instead of 12) and a 3k reduction of Coins in May!

Though you now get a Untradeable TOTS Card but there is a very large change that will be low Rated Fodder.

Not worth the grind in this Mode at all.

I’d sooner have the tots pack than a tradeable rare electrum and prime mixed pack, having said that, they could’ve left the other rewards as they were and added the tots pack as a bonus.
  • CheekyFreakOfTheWeek
    1394 posts Professional
    shepj6 wrote: »
    II’d sooner have the tots pack than a tradeable rare electrum and prime mixed pack, having said that, they could’ve left the other rewards as they were and added the tots pack as a bonus.

It's just a really scummy move to reduce those rewards, while adding in an Untradeable TOTS Card as a distraction.

• joehuk
    7385 posts League Winner
    Coin reduction for elite 1 is abit annoying.

Not sure why they couldn't just add a tots card to all ranks instead of altering other rewards within that bracket.

That being said I'll still aim for my weekly elite 1.

Far more relaxing than playing online after I've already achieved Dr rewards and qualified for WL
  • PiotrLolo
    3317 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 1
    For E1 they traded 16k for 1 TOTS player. I'm fine with that. But only a little.
  • BogusTommy
    2380 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone have a complete list? How little can I play and still get a TOTS player ?
  • shepj6
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    BogusTommy wrote: »
    Does anyone have a complete list? How little can I play and still get a TOTS player ?

Silver 2 is the lowest rank that gets you a tots player (which isn’t loan)
  • radhoyl
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    For E1 they traded 16k for 1 TOTS player. I'm fine with that. But only a little.

You can get Gravenberch or Suarez
  • PaulDr
    3422 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 1
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

Yea, bit annoying reducing the coins since they'd already been reduced from last year's 30k. But pleasantly surprised the pack wasn't restricted to the top 200, but I do now have less incentive to get to elite one which I've made every week so far. Elite three will do now. Again, like rivals, the incentive to move up certain tiers has been lowered which seems odd. A player pick tots reserved for elite one would have been an option.
  • False_Nine
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Why wouldn’t they have implemented this last week so that the TOTS corresponds with the team that’s in packs? It’s like they just decided on this two days ago…
  • radhoyl
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    False_Nine wrote: »
    Why wouldn’t they have implemented this last week so that the TOTS corresponds with the team that’s in packs? It’s like they just decided on this two days ago…

They felt sorry for us
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 1
    Elite 3 isnt very hard to get too. Will be worth it for the TOTS player.

There will probably be a squad battles objective every week too so you can do that at the same time. The current one requires 8 games.
  • broxigaz
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Here we go everyman and his dog were slagging off squad battles, just waiting for the squad battles is too hard posts after the average score goes up 🤣 @Scotchy09 would have loved to see your teams with red picks m8.
  • ScottyB_AFC
    429 posts Sunday League Hero
    Given that I got zero boards from E2 this week, I’ll take an untradeable TOTS all day.
  • MonTheGers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'll just give EA my thanks in advance

16399fea3615107e46835f3c7755e042.png
  • Hugoku
    1385 posts Professional
    MonTheGers wrote: »
    I'll just give EA my thanks in advance

16399fea3615107e46835f3c7755e042.png
    Only tots i've packed so far
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    squad battles no thanks , i just do not enjoy it at all, rewards can do one :)