Lots of threads about WL rewards - think we can all agree it’s 💩 but will they change it?

RuddyElmate2022
2293 posts Fans' Favourite
Feedback seems pretty universal.
Think the main points for me was the 9 wins reward. No TOTS pack at the usual milestones (TOTW pack) and the fact higher rated Dutch league players can’t even be obtained in picks.

Comments

• JohnShelby
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    For me it makes sense that they moved tots pack from 9 wins.. we all saw how low prices were for totw and the state of the Market because of this..
    But this BS with red picks is just idiotic
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perhaps but I can imagine a lot of people will feel it’s unfair as they’ve completely changed the standard. 14 wins minimum is still tough for the majority. I was one game short myself.
    I think the packs themselves are very much the same in the sense that packing someone of any real value is a myth. So like the TOTW packs it’s very much to help boost coins.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 30
    Should have at least given 2 picks at 9 wins from all the tots like gold 3from FIFA 21 that would have been fair
  • but will they change it?

No, because people will still play the WL. If everyone decided to get together and effectively protest it might've changed but they haven't.

Reminds me of when some of the SBC Rewards changed to Untradeable a couple of FIFA's ago, people complained but a fair amount of the community still completed those SBC's which means we got even more of them.

It's a shame.

• Bob_Bobson
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    If it's not changed for next week then this is my last WL. Pointless going through this sweat for rubbish.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14812 posts Has That Special Something
    5 wins is 2 capped reds to 90 rated 100k pack and a 50k pack
    9 wins 1 red from main team (no rating cap) 100k pack and a 50k pack
    11 wins is 2 reds from main team (no rating cap) 125k pack and a 50k pack

if you're a casual player and can't hit 14 wins, then stopping at 5 is the best play

9 is a significant downgrade red wise and going 5 and 11 is a huge gap that also may not be worth the effort when you pull 2 reds under 90 rated from the main team anyway

11 should have been a TOTS pack
    9 needs another red pick, even if its 1 main team pick and 1 rating capped pick

And extra reds need to be given for the high end players or another TOTS pack, because the ranks up there are basically the same as well

EA got it all wrong with this change
  • Bob_Bobson
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    5 wins is 2 capped reds to 90 rated 100k pack and a 50k pack
    9 wins 1 red from main team (no rating cap) 100k pack and a 50k pack
    11 wins is 2 reds from main team (no rating cap) 125k pack and a 50k pack

if you're a casual player and can't hit 14 wins, then stopping at 5 is the best play

9 is a significant downgrade red wise and going 5 and 11 is a huge gap that also may not be worth the effort when you pull 2 reds under 90 rated from the main team anyway

11 should have been a TOTS pack
    9 needs another red pick, even if its 1 main team pick and 1 rating capped pick

And extra reds need to be given for the high end players or another TOTS pack, because the ranks up there are basically the same as well

EA got it all wrong with this change

Honestly, while I was shooting for a Suarez, 5 wins would have been the better play this week for sure for me. My rewards were rubbish either way and it was a lot more of an effort than any other WL in '22.
  • Kennyy
    10575 posts Has That Special Something
    Red picks should be the same number as it was for totw reds