Rivals placement

Riotiga
1313 posts Play-Off Hero
I believe this year we can get the placement through SB matches? Where will you end up if you win all 5 matches in, let's say, world class difficulty level?
We now know that 5 rivals wins will get you to Div 2, while 4 wins get you tp Div 3. But I have never heard of people talking about the placement through SB matches.

Comments

• shepj6
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think you need to play 30 squad battles to get for placement not just 5.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Riotiga wrote: »
    I believe this year we can get the placement through SB matches? Where will you end up if you win all 5 matches in, let's say, world class difficulty level?
    We now know that 5 rivals wins will get you to Div 2, while 4 wins get you tp Div 3. But I have never heard of people talking about the placement through SB matches.

That's because nobody has played 30 squad battles matches yet.

Previous poster is correct. Rivals placement is 30 games in SB or 5 in Rivals.
  • Riotiga
    1313 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol I didnt know that. Ok will just play rivals then. Cheers for the info.
  • This is so stupid, I had to do the loyalty glitch for the advanced sbc’s and it’s counted that as placement games ?!!!! I’m in Div 10 when I’m usually div 4!
  • aladdin
    3420 posts National Call-Up
    ahahahaha - that’s so funny. you’ll enjoy beating everyone getting back to your actual level at least
  • Lemmings999
    65 posts Park Captain
    This is so stupid, I had to do the loyalty glitch for the advanced sbc’s and it’s counted that as placement games ?!!!! I’m in Div 10 when I’m usually div 4!

Just hope you don't get the skill rating bug as well where you dont gain any rating for wins but still lose rating for loses, if you do then enjoy being stuck in div 10
  • If you delete your team and start over, will you play in the placement matches again? to get put in higher division if you win? I lost mine and trying to get higher division to hoping I can play these placement matches again.