FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Guruoffooty
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    High profile players that have a Chance of being in FIFA 23 with a scan/custom

1. D. Vlahovic
    2. C. Nkunku
    3. Pedri
    4. J. Kounde
    5. D. Nunez
    6. Antony
    7. V. Osimhen
    8. D. Olmo
    9. R. Araujo
    10. R de Paul

Regardless of what leagues/teams get scanned this year i do think we may get a few Customs around October for the World Cup DLC..

Yes I think we will have similar to the world cup last time lozano , belotti , donnarumma , azmoun etc.

Which would be epic.

But let's wait and see.

Still waiting on that Boca scan 🥹
  • TeamExtreme17
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 25
    2 new/updated Star Heads in TU #10
  • Guruoffooty

And one of them is Raul Jimenez 😂 honestly I think they do this on purpose to take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at this stage
  • TeamExtreme17

And one of them is Raul Jimenez 😂 honestly I think they do this on purpose to take the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at this stage

Embarrassing 🤬 they're spitting in our faces!!
  • KentEagle
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I mean, I will certainly take a custom of anyone without a starhead, so Vlahovic is welcomed.
  • YoungDalai
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Matteo Darmian has an updated starhead. I'm actually worried by the amount of customs Inter have to the point I doubt they will ever been scanned while they still have a partnership with EA.
  • BenjiA
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is that vlahovic custom out on console yet?
  • drmr92
    88 posts Park Captain
    When will Kovacic be updated? For sure he was scanned at Chelsea.
  • RollsReus
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not S-tier quality for Vlahovic but still a fine addition. Man, I wish we would get updates for players like this on a routine basis. Adds so much.
  • Darmian?

22_240.png
  • KentEagle
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please give Zaha his dreads back. Thank you.
  • Daviddt86
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's is not much. But rather custom of better players than 20 useless players.
    Players with low rating and old players.

Serie A have some nice new faces did year
  • efcrmcf
    92 posts Park Captain
    I rather 20 low rating players' scan than one custom of better players. Playing career mode hardly sign +80 players...
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    It's is not much. But rather custom of better players than 20 useless players.
    Players with low rating and old players.

• Guruoffooty
    Ok that's vlahovic crossed off the list for fifa 23.

Yes it's not a scan but it's very usable.

Next up.

C. Knunku
    Pedri
    J. Kounde
    D. Nunez
    V. Osimhen
  • mickjacobjr
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vlahović Custom must have been the same guy that did the Defoe one yrs ago 🤪🤪🤪
  • JimCh07
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Honestly the Vlahovic custom isn't that bad. It's nowhere near scan level but it's decent, it's not as bad as say Trincaos...
  • Guruoffooty

🤣🤣.

It's not that bad we will take it.
  • mickjacobjr
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero

🤣🤣.

It's not that bad we will take it.

It’s bad enough it’s better than a generic that’s about it it don’t look like him at all
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 26
    You know me guys, i'm all for Customs (over Generics anyway) so delighted with Vlahovic!! But there are a couple of things we can take from this..

1. Proves maybe we're not getting Serie A scans or Juventus back for Fifa 23? Or why wouldn't they just wait until Fifa 23 to add Vlahovic.. Hopefully Pedri follows soon? Customs are the minimum for Konami partnered teams..

2. I agree it's about time, especially on New Gen consoles, that the quality of Customs is massively improved!! Is this really the best looking face they can make with all the power of PS5? Frostbite limitations maybe? Im not so sure..

P.S. Who's next??? (Goldberg voice)
  • tommy_p_5
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Vlahović face had very briefly changed to 'yes' on Sofifa before changing back (I never saw this myself though).

Can't remember where I saw it, but made a note of the players at the time. Other names rumoured were: Joao Pedro (Cagliari), Barak (H.Verona), Mancusso (Monza) & Pandev (Parma).
  • Guruoffooty
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that Vlahović face had very briefly changed to 'yes' on Sofifa before changing back (I never saw this myself though).

Can't remember where I saw it, but made a note of the players at the time. Other names rumoured were: Joao Pedro (Cagliari), Barak (H.Verona), Mancusso (Monza) & Pandev (Parma).

Yes you are correct and also scamacca from sassoulo
  • tommy_p_5 wrote: »

reFIFA edited it on his video. These players are "ambassadors" I believe.
  • tommy_p_5
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 26

reFIFA edited it on his video. These players are "ambassadors" I believe.

Ah, fair enough, maybe someone had screenshot those and put them on Twitter or something. Not a fan at all of that account, very unreliable and bullsh!tty (a lot of the time (in the videos I've seen)) in my opinion.
  • tommy_p_5
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    Talking of unreliable, here's the latest set of faces to apparently be added to Fifa Online 4 (that based on previous experiences will likely not make it to the proper game). Romero, Gallagher and another load of Polish internationals (which would obviously be great for the World Cup update in the next game).
  • Guruoffooty
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Don't let this distract you from Nottingham Forest getting so close to pulling off the greatest heist the Starhead Thread has seen since FIFA 15's PL scan trailer 👀

Steeeeevehhhh

Yep I am keeping a very close eye.

Then Blackburn sneak the playoffs;) lol
  • Guruoffooty
    Talking of unreliable, here's the latest set of faces to apparently be added to Fifa Online 4 (that based on previous experiences will likely not make it to the proper game). Romero, Gallagher and another load of Polish internationals (which would obviously be great for the World Cup update in the next game).

Interesting. But the amount of FIFA online 4 faces that have not been added gives me very slim hopes of these getting added. Would be brilliant tho such random players but great for career mode