Comments

• D14
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Pele obviously
  • joshyw
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    joshyw wrote: »
    Zanetti, Xavi, Cannavaro rubbish really

Took Cannavaro as he’s the most expensive.

What an utterly grim card. Absolutely shocking.
  • Cornushon
    5588 posts Big Money Move
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Prime? The week before TOTS? I never get anything decent at these anyway. Hardly see me picking up an R96/Cruyff/Eusebio so probably not.

Exactly my thoughts. And even with 12m balance I'd rather open packs during Tots for fun, than do this.
    I actually stuck to my promise to myself not to do any Icons pick/untradebles.
    Did not stuck to my promise not to buy the game though...
  • Ggmail19
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mrcosmo wrote: »
    Rooney pfffff

Try him out
  • Ggmail19
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cornushon wrote: »
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Prime? The week before TOTS? I never get anything decent at these anyway. Hardly see me picking up an R96/Cruyff/Eusebio so probably not.

Exactly my thoughts. And even with 12m balance I'd rather open packs during Tots for fun, than do this.
    I actually stuck to my promise to myself not to do any Icons pick/untradebles.
    Did not stuck to my promise not to buy the game though...

You sound like a fun millionaire
  • Kevin19896
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wasn’t sure how good Ronaldinho was but cheers
  • aladdin
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    D5-E9-CC9-B-17-ED-4958-8589-47-F40817-FE94.png

i hate this game sometimes i have to admit
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    aladdin wrote: »

Brutal lol
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something

I'll somehow get worse lol
  • Hammer316
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    Zidane to the rescue

TSqllqM.jpeg
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Zidane to the rescue

TSqllqM.jpeg

Congrats mate.

Gonna open mine in a bit
  • Fabibi94
    1047 posts Professional
    Some great options here. I got Schmeichel myself which I am somewhat on with, at least he’s sliding into my starting 11.
  • GeorgeGervin
    3272 posts National Call-Up

Oooooof. Sorry my man. That’s poor.
  • mypetfrog
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 24
    Ah well I may as well spin the wheel... I'll do it tomorrow and post my results... Let's see if it's a top 3 and super juiced sbc, or one to absolutely avoid... 🤔
  • Delboy13710
    10219 posts Has That Special Something

I'll somehow get worse lol

My account is cursed this year ffs

Screenshot-20220425-002428-Companion.jpg
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got Carlos Alberto, Zambrotta and Cafu.

Three RBs :D:D

Took Cafu in the end but I not sure how I feel considering I have untadable TOTY Hakimi
  • Fifafuthed
    836 posts Semi-Pro
    Cost 80k with fods. Cantona 👍
  • CK4795
    1219 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wanted to do it but than i wouldnt be able to do the vieira sbc. And only a choice of 3 is meh at this point if it is a prime player pick.
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    giggs, van persie and pele to chose. finally some luck (game over soon anyway).

crazy to imagine that this is my best pick since playing FUT back in 2010. never packed anything even close to a worth of 1 million coins.

for 300k worth the gamble imo.
  • Metalfly
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 25
    I really don't think people should do this one, not only is there only a select few Prime Icons that would still be relevant by the end of TOTS, even some of the other ones that may be higher in value than the SBC, eg. Zidane, Henry etc. They really wouldn't get into many people's starting teams.
  • ste_east
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rivaldo - cech - eto

Went for eto obviously 🙄😂
  • Metalfly
    1773 posts Play-Off Hero
    KSYM72 wrote: »
    Metalfly wrote: »
    I really don't think people should do this one, not only is there only a select few Prime Icons that would still be relevant by the end of TOTS, even some of the other ones that may be higher in value than the SBC, eg. Zidane, Henry etc. They really wouldn't get into many people's starting teams.

I'd much rather use prime Zidane than some stupidly juiced nobody regardless of how they perform in game.
    If I had the fodder i'd definitely be rolling the dice.

I see people say this sort of stuff on the forum a lot, but judging by how often I see Zidane in game, I would say that’s not how the majority of the players feel.
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KSYM72 wrote: »

I'd much rather use prime Zidane than some stupidly juiced nobody regardless of how they perform in game.
    If I had the fodder i'd definitely be rolling the dice.

I see people say this sort of stuff on the forum a lot, but judging by how often I see Zidane in game, I would say that’s not how the majority of the players feel.

to me its simple. you can save your coins on SBCs like that and stay with a mediocre team or you can shoot for the moon and try to get a high-end card (safe to say chances are not high).

i can fully understand ppl being smart and keep their coins together but i also understand all the gamblers :-D
    the thrill of random rewards will never go away no matter how bad chances are.
  • oldboiler
    5169 posts Big Money Move
    Probably haven’t played for a month now, but my lad did this yesterday and pulled big Patrick Viera so he’s well happy with that
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    I mean I’m so tempted here. My best shot at Gullit or R9 surely.
  • Sctt78
    1110 posts Professional
    I’ve got so much high rated gold fodder I’m thinking I might have to do this. With the season ending and influx of untradeable packs I’ll just end up getting dupes.
  • I had farrrrr to much fodder in the club and at that price It was always worth the risk. Managed to get Matthaus.
  • DukeAgain
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Henry,Moore and riquelme
  • McFandan
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Completed it without spending any coins.
    Probably have enough fodder to do it again for around 100k so will likely do it again.

Is Essien the right choice here or is Socrates better?

5909-B453-AF70-4-A7-C-A861-BAD844-F32-B26.png