The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• Nen
    9926 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Nen wrote: »
    My review of cordoba.

If you want a fake statted tiny child who will make you use a gk who has no hands or a left back that’s horrendous he is your man.

He can’t catch anyone once they get round him cause he has tiny legs. He isn’t winning a single battle. You win it first tackle or you just might as well give up. Cause quite frankly Handanovic or any serie a gk isn’t making a save.

I think I’d rather use base Kimpembe with Marquinhos.

how many matches did you play lose with that squad?

Er. I lost 3 out of 10 but I’ve never conceded so many goals.
    It’s mainly down to the fact handanovic captain is probably the worst gk I have used this year. Even counting that Dutch bloke and silver stars but him with Marquinhos just left such a huge gap.
  • Scutch
    21981 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2022
    My review of cordoba.

If you want a fake statted tiny child who will make you use a gk who has no hands or a left back that’s horrendous he is your man.

He can’t catch anyone once they get round him cause he has tiny legs. He isn’t winning a single battle. You win it first tackle or you just might as well give up. Cause quite frankly Handanovic or any serie a gk isn’t making a save.

It’s mainly down to the fact handanovic captain is probably the worst gk I have used this year. Even counting that Dutch bloke and silver stars but him with Marquinhos just left such a huge gap.

Coincidently, FUT Captain Handanovic is also one of the best keepers I’ve used this year 🤣🤣 He’s saved so many shots that would normally go in, and some absolutely ridiculous one handed saves too.

Crazy how we all have different experiences with cards.
  • ContraCode64
    4829 posts National Call-Up
    My review of cordoba.

SIF Szczesny >
  • Arsenalman
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenalman wrote: »
    Wish he was priced more fairly, may just have to go do vieira and pair him with Fernandinho. I don’t usually play two defensive midfielders but can’t have Fernandinho sitting on the bench after that cost

they're like 250k apart, if you have enough for Vieira I'm sure you can stretch to Maldini as well, at worst wait another week for it rather than "forcing" yourself to finish another one that you didn't really want.

#teampaolo

4real
  • Arsenalman
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Wish he was priced more fairly, may just have to go do vieira and pair him with Fernandinho. I don’t usually play two defensive midfielders but can’t have Fernandinho sitting on the bench after that cost

Fernandinho is going into Maldini I think :#

😮
  • ha032742
    51819 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »

Fernandinho is going into Maldini I think :#

😮

Grew to dislike him the more I used him :D

Only saving grace is that I packed Captai Reus from the packs so don’t feel bad foddering hon
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    mrvksrupcu68.jpeg

Nothing but untradeables. Haven’t thrown a single special card into an SBC until tonight. Think I’ve got enough left to do Vieira too.

xqbyydqzl312.jpeg

Why not. Still plenty of specials left in the club. Not a single coin spent for the two of them 😁

Packs were awful. 86 Chiellini and nothing else over 83.
  • madlion
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    My review of cordoba.

Coincidently, FUT Captain Handanovic is also one of the best keepers I’ve used this year 🤣🤣 He’s saved so many shots that would normally go in, and some absolutely ridiculous one handed saves too.

yep i love casillas, others find him awful

contrarily couldn't stand mendy but others swear by him

gk are just personal preference
  • Mendy is life, haven't thought of taking him out once since packing him untradeable
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    madlion wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    My review of cordoba.

yep i love casillas, others find him awful

contrarily couldn't stand mendy but others swear by him

gk are just personal preference

Gk preference is always down to the types of opportunity you allow your opponent e.g. allow more room for long shots or give away more corners.

That's why you'll always find a different preference
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    I know it's early days, but Casillas saved everything for me last night in the first few I played with him, seems rapid off his line aswell which is a plus.
  • Was about to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about yet another week of MM with Gosens and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but mega pack delivered something decent >:)

8r1b2ode1m6d.png
  • Keano
    20615 posts Club Captain
    Just completed RVP, CR7/RVP partnership will be clunky, but amazing.
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class
    My review of cordoba.

I think it’s time to delete the club and move on mate
  • Tsarov
    12970 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Just completed RVP, CR7/RVP partnership will be clunky, but amazing.

Don’t know why, but laughed (in a positive way) so hard when reading this comment 😂
  • Damn sonnn, had enough cards to make 4 picks only >:)

pahnudn7o2tb.png
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Damn sonnn, had enough cards to make 4 picks only >:)

pahnudn7o2tb.png

He's really good, used him last night playing co-op with a mate, similar to Tonali.
  • will link nicely to my TOTS Salah or Mane that I will pack untradeable without a doubt >:)
  • Danic123
    4848 posts National Call-Up
    Casillas is crazy good. Tbh, I reckon a TOTS Alisson will smash it, his NIF is right up there. But I’ve no idea how I’d fit him in & keepers aren’t really difference makers.

2 fast CB’s.
    CDM who can run fast & tackle
    Attacker great at dribbling/ sharp turns
    Striker who can finish.

Thats the 5 players who make a difference. Every other player around them is window dressing.
  • holdenwait
    83391 posts Icon
    edited April 2022
    fullbacks are huge for me in 4312 they provide much needed width and always participate in attacks.
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    fullbacks are huge for me in 4312 they provide much needed width and always participate in attacks.

Totally agree. Caliguri/Zanetti at RB
    88 Berchiche/88 Carlos at LB

On another note, I am loving this fut captains Busquets, his passing even in bad gameplay is quite brilliant.

Had a dupe Muller/ Morata/ Lemar and Bonucci so did a Campaign Pick:

cd22a7e157a8bbd789faa8bcf5f04ecf.png
  • Danic123
    4848 posts National Call-Up

I’m not saying you pick 5 and then have 6 bronze players. But I think personally 5 players is where your coins need to mainly go. The positioning of those 5 players will change depending on play style.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    59247 posts National Treasure
    Need Diaz :#
    Players who transfered in January that could get a TOTS card. Just like Haaland when he joined Dortmund from Salzburg.

Maybe a mini-release?

Luis Diaz - Liverpool - 26 games 17 goals 6 assists
    Bruno Guimaraes - Newcastle - CM 4 goals 4 assists
    Arthur Cabral - Fiorentina - 26 games 16 goals 5 assists
    Aubameyang - Barcelona - 24 games 12 goals 2 assists
    Jonas Wind - Wolfsburg - 26 games 8 goals 4 assists

Kelvin Yeboah - Genua - 30 games 11 goals 5 assists (unlikely, because he has 0 goals and 0 assists for his new club)

53b55c80b35cd4703c01ee6a150cff7b.png
  • iSptmnky
    15604 posts World Class
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

On another note, I am loving this fut captains Busquets, his passing even in bad gameplay is quite brilliant.

Why did you center that post? 😄
  • jenksiee123
    26208 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Thinking to craft Maldini and Henry and keep the majority of my coins for TOTS

Wish TOTS started tomorrow :D

save your coins/fodder on doing Henry. i do not like him one bit
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Why did you center that post? 😄

It looks nicer
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    59247 posts National Treasure
    It looks nicer
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    It looks nicer

My point proven. 😂
  • madlion
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    decided to sell my PIM Vieira to avoid losing coins and play Cantona cdm for one game :D:D

xAYUw5F.png

• ha032742
    51819 posts Moderator
    lcb6afd5gk3z.jpeg