Moments upgrade pulls

Comments

• mypetfrog
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    Desperately trying to stop myself from doing another one if these, but 8 untradeable 87 dupes from the 81+PP's isnt helping. #mustresist

The hope of Cruyff/Eusebio/R97/Zidane/Puskas/Pele vs the reality of Moore/Inzaghi/Litmanen/and another 60 odd duff cards is still stupidly tempting!
  • Gnomenclature
    8218 posts League Winner
    Just got Henry. Very happy with that as I loved watching him play irl.

Other one was Essien who is actually very good in game.
  • PjHuK
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok… just completed another after getting Puskas last week (thought I’d be up regardless of what I pull, so worth a punt) and got Gullit!! Definitely going to buy a lottery ticket later 😁
  • Chill
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chill wrote: »
    David fookin Beckham..I know could've been worse, but I've been waiting on a forward from one of these icon packs since about November!

Had the same feeling but try him he will suprise you running him at LCM hes Finesse is crazy . Has 31 g 30 a in 60 games so far .

Fair play to you, that's a decent performance right there! I tried my best, his passing was unbelievable but at CAM he was getting bullied too easily for me and at CM he had big boots to fill having pushed Cancello back to LB. Ended up biting the Bulley and whacking him into another icon gamble, got Makelele. Really happy with him so far and he's now my CDM next to Gullit and Vieira which works well
  • mypetfrog
    The last few posts are NOT helping 😂
  • joehuk
    7650 posts League Winner
    edited April 20
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    The last few posts are NOT helping 😂

my last two were Laudrup and Hernandez

580k in total value.

hope this helps :)

bound to happen when my first two were 6m in value lol (Kaka & R10)
  • Gale420
    4271 posts National Call-Up
    j8wdz4wxuool.png

Bit better than pim Moore from the last one
  • Nigandjan
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 20
    Managed to get 96 Zidane from the mid icon SBC so decided to give this one a miss. Forgot about the 83x25 pack, just needed one token left. Managed to craft.

Got 94 George Best. What a beast of a player. Never used any of his cards but he feels super good, got quite lucky again!

Screenshot-20220420-103205-Companion.jpg

• Ggmail19
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nigandjan wrote: »
    Managed to get 96 Zidane from the mid icon SBC so decided to give this one a miss. Forgot about the 83x25 pack, just needed one token left. Managed to craft.

Got 94 George Best. What a beast of a player. Never used any of his cards but he feels super good, got quite lucky again!

Screenshot-20220420-103205-Companion.jpg

His mid was and is still fantastic

Nice. That's who I wanted tbh I got r10 . Think best suits my style more though
  • Nigandjan
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 20
    His mid was and is still fantastic

Nice. That's who I wanted tbh I got r10 . Think best suits my style more though

You hardly see him in people's team and only 2 on the XBox market atm so he has to be quite rare! Don't think I've spotted one pullled on here!

Really happy with him, feels much better than 96 Zidane, he has 97 agility and 94 balance which I think helps! Fun card :)

• Beate_Uhse
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did the Schweinsteiger SBC and ADP sbc and now the moments sbc..guess who I got..ADP duplicate
  • mypetfrog
    Beate_Uhse wrote: »
    Did the Schweinsteiger SBC and ADP sbc and now the moments sbc..guess who I got..ADP duplicate

Jeez that's rough. EA, absolute shower or barstewards for allowing stuff like that to happen.
  • Beate_Uhse
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    Beate_Uhse wrote: »

Jeez that's rough. EA, absolute shower or barstewards for allowing stuff like that to happen.

They 100% do stuff like that on purpose..
  • Sengzyy
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    PIM Vieira - would be a big W but I already have TOTY kante, FUT captain untradable and 91 POTM Nkunku. Don't even know if he gets into the starting XI..
  • Ggmail19
    Sengzyy wrote: »
    PIM Vieira - would be a big W but I already have TOTY kante, FUT captain untradable and 91 POTM Nkunku. Don't even know if he gets into the starting XI..

He up there with kante . Great partner

For me better than kante
  • Sengzyy
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ggmail19 wrote: »

For me better than kante

Aren't they both a bit too defensive together? Both M/H and are better defending then attacking.
  • Ggmail19
    Ggmail19 wrote: »

For me better than kante

Aren't they both a bit too defensive together? Both M/H and are better defending then attacking.

Personally I don't think you'll see a better partnership this skin. Unless they do a 99 kante again
  • FutGuy
    1459 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moments del piero!

Should have kept fodder but had 91 Koke and 88 suerez to bin
  • RogLeBell
    472 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only have one moments card in my club. DeFo NoT a ScAm :D

8e7040decbdc1eecf00e91bd612979ce.jpg
  • Humma78
    2693 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moore 🤬No more!
  • DannySTFC
    9670 posts League Winner
    Went in again from boredom, club is ruined, Essien this time which is good.

I’ve done three now, Suker first who went back in to get Drogba who is a sub (if I play with a big striker Weghorst is just better) then third attempt Essien who definitely plays.

So it’s about 2.1m worth of fodder and coins to come out the other end with a Drogba sub and Essien starter who’s 700k on the market. That’s a L overall but it’s all part of the fun, especially as I’m someone who only runs an untradable club.
  • SJR440
    9079 posts League Winner
    Petit.

Total p1sstake.