You are a rat if... (according to this forum users)

Comments

• Buzzbuzz
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Riotiga wrote: »
    - you attempt to score a kick off goal
    - you pause after scoring to force a GG

Definitely these 2.
    I have no respect whatsoever for people who do either.

As for quitting at 0-0, I do this regularly and make no apology for it. If it’s obvious that the game responsiveness is weighted in my opponents favour (which it usually is in friendlies), then I’m out. And because EA say ‘certain things’ are not in the game when we all know they are, then I have to assume my opponent is cheating and so quitting is justified. If everybody did this then EA would be forced to fix it.

If my opponent starts by going for a kickoff goal, then I quit before they score. I even went and bought a LAN cable with a foot pedal so I can disconnect quicker just to wind these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up! If they start a game by doing this then they are obviously going to keep trying it, so why waste time playing against these idiots? I’m here to play FOOTBALL, why aren’t you?

And you can easily tell when starting against a GG player because they start on constant pressure to get a cheap early goal. So I prefer to quit before they score. If I don’t and they score first, then they pass along the back until you quit. And if you equalise, they quit out of spite. So it’s best to not waste time and just quit before they score.

But players who do these things are too ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stupid to realise they are the problem. And so they come on this forum and complain about not getting the win when people quit at 0-0…

You take the crown as king rat!!

👑🐀
  • Evilp3te
    226 posts Sunday League Hero
    - you use 442
    - you play with FB Varane at the back DOESNT HAVE THE AGILTY TO STOP AGILE STRIKERS
    - you play with any version of Mbappe up top IS EASILY STOPPED IF YOU MANUALLY PULL YOUR DEFENDER BACK
    - you play drop back (although most of the times it's because the game wants you to) IF YOU DO THIS ALL GAME EVERY GAME THEN GOOD FOR YOU...I PERSONALLY WOULD HATE THIS BUT ID RATHER PLAY AGAINST THOSE GUYS THAN GOOD ATTACKERS
    - you use loans in WL LOANS ARE A GOOD WAY TO TEST PLAYERS
    - you attempt to score a kick off goal EASILY STOPPED IF YOUR CONCENTRATING
    - you quit at 0-0 GET THESE PEOPLE TO ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!
    - you pause after scoring to force a GG HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ITS NOT FOR A TACTICAL CHANGE...??

• Aqeel87
    3625 posts National Call-Up
    JohnShelby wrote: »
    - you use 442
    - you play with FB Varane at the back
    - you play with any version of Mbappe up top
    - you play drop back (although most of the times it's because the game wants you to)
    - you use loans in WL
    - you quit at 0-0

Last 3 you are a rat

• PaulDr
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    The only rats in this community are the ones who like nothing better than to send the opponent toxic messages, regardless of whether they are winning, drawing or losing. So just block messages and let them wind themselves up instead.
  • joehuk
    8086 posts League Winner
    PaulDr wrote: »
    The only rats in this community are the ones who like nothing better than to send the opponent toxic messages, regardless of whether they are winning, drawing or losing. So just block messages and let them wind themselves up instead.

Blocking all messages I receive bar friends list is best thing I've done for awhile.

Win, lose, RQ, 0-0 quits, poor connection.

It's helped me relax alot more while playing.
  • JakeH
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    You are a rat if you use ANY formation the opponent doesn’t want you to use.
  • RealReal
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Definitely these 2.

As for quitting at 0-0, I do this regularly and make no apology for it. If it’s obvious that the game responsiveness is weighted in my opponents favour (which it usually is in friendlies), then I’m out. And because EA say ‘certain things’ are not in the game when we all know they are, then I have to assume my opponent is cheating and so quitting is justified. If everybody did this then EA would be forced to fix it.

If my opponent starts by going for a kickoff goal, then I quit before they score. I even went and bought a LAN cable with a foot pedal so I can disconnect quicker just to wind these ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up! If they start a game by doing this then they are obviously going to keep trying it, so why waste time playing against these idiots? I’m here to play FOOTBALL, why aren’t you?

And you can easily tell when starting against a GG player because they start on constant pressure to get a cheap early goal. So I prefer to quit before they score. If I don’t and they score first, then they pass along the back until you quit. And if you equalise, they quit out of spite. So it’s best to not waste time and just quit before they score.

But players who do these things are too ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stupid to realise they are the problem. And so they come on this forum and complain about not getting the win when people quit at 0-0…

This is just sad man 😭
  • Riotiga
    1457 posts Play-Off Hero
    RealReal wrote: »

Definitely these 2.

This is just sad man 😭

Lol now I really want to see that LAN cable with foot pedal.
  • JGDC74
    1658 posts Play-Off Hero

Definitely these 2.

This is just sad man 😭

You can buy them on eBay!
    I recommend getting one. Instant karma for those trying for kickoff goals!
  • Kennyy
    11114 posts Has That Special Something

Definitely these 2.

This is just sad man 😭

I'm sure the contracts wasted and 60 seconds yome wasted really hurts them
  • Jumbojimbo
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last 3 are gross. Others are tolerable.

Meta slaves gonna slave though. Zero imagination and can only play the game with a copy paste approach
  • Mattheos
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blaming the player's for not being "honorable" is reductive. The only "rat's" who deserve to be admonished are EA Sport's for patching this monstrosity into existence.
  • CH3L0
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you use Mendy as your GK. That guy saves everything you shoot at him.
  • Mogga
    3518 posts National Call-Up
    Kennyy wrote: »

Definitely these 2.

This is just sad man 😭

I'm sure the contracts wasted and 60 seconds yome wasted really hurts them

I think it's absolutely ingenious. Brilliant 😄
  • GitGood
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    I agree with many of your comments and I understand both sides of the argument…The player base is rotten and this is not EA’s fault, Now every single game you come across these behaviours, is like everyone is running a race start by high press, kick off goals, long overhead through balls, pausing after every goal to frustrate your opponent. Also quit matches if it doesn’t go your way…I’m definitely out next year but these need to be sorted or else you’ll have people back here moaning every day.
  • mypetfrog
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 18
    Anyone who rattily pauses after scoring, usually gets my ratty rubber band as a reward while I head off for a snack or something. Then finish up with a (genuinely!) positive life affirming message 15-20 mins later.

Do agree though, everything is claimed to be 'ratty' rn and its just daft.
  • False_Nine
    1208 posts Professional
    If you go by the forums, pretty much every opponent is a ‘rat’. Try to defend, you’re playing ‘sweaty’. Use a skill move, you’re abusing game mechanics. If you score, it’s because you glitched out the AI.

This is what happens when an entire generation’s been conditioned to believe that nothing’s their fault.
  • Mic2904
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can live with most of the comments made above but i have one really bad pet hate: Its these numpties that cannot score any other goal apart from square passes in the box. The wiggle left and right until the defense cracks eventually... pass and score. I honestly cannot remember a goal i conceded in another way... the last few days.

It really annoys me... I think i am getting better at defending these, but we all know that the defender eventually gives way and then there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
  • If you think attacking on kick off is being a rat, you’re a clown. Defend better. Bunch of Div 10 vibes in here
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    If you think attacking on kick off is being a rat, you’re a clown. Defend better. Bunch of Div 10 vibes in here

I'm Elite here and kick off runs are indeed ratty. All they do is show me the other player has zero cojones and is a cheap player resorting to broken mechanics for a cheap goal.

I never concede from them, but it's simply cheap play which shouldn't be encouraged.
  • spbuckmaster
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you think attacking on kick off is being a rat, you’re a clown. Defend better. Bunch of Div 10 vibes in here

I'm Elite here and kick off runs are indeed ratty. All they do is show me the other player has zero cojones and is a cheap player resorting to broken mechanics for a cheap goal.

I never concede from them, but it's simply cheap play which shouldn't be encouraged.

Just taker the fooker out with your CM. Probs won’t even get a yellow for it.
    I start every kick off waiting to take out. Is that rat like?? Lol
  • JakeH
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 21
    I used 442 for the first time this year. It’s pretty solid. Rat mode is enabled! Switch between that and 352.

I have managed to get a grip on most kick off goals now and defo concede a lot less of them.
  • BadSeedsFC
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    hang-in-there-you-can-do-it.gif
  • Wegonaget
    1043 posts Professional
    The biggest rat 🐀 thing is what you tubers call recycling the ball in attack.

Bad players trying to copy this waste loads of time knocking balls back to midfield and defense then do it over and over with no attempt to actually attack.
  • pellegrin26
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The weakest rats are obviously you who are in this thread squeaking and whining about the game you suck at. If you can score easily with kick-off glitch, why not? Just learn to defend against it too. If Mbappe is OP as hell, why not to use him? Buy him in your team! If I can win and rise up divisions by playing drop back and counter attacking, that's what I'll do all night long. You need to do what the game asks you to do.

Keep crying, I keep winning.
  • BeppeSignori
    1079 posts Professional
    The weakest rats are obviously you who are in this thread squeaking and whining about the game you suck at. If you can score easily with kick-off glitch, why not? Just learn to defend against it too. If Mbappe is OP as hell, why not to use him? Buy him in your team! If I can win and rise up divisions by playing drop back and counter attacking, that's what I'll do all night long. You need to do what the game asks you to do.

What division are you in?

You're not a good player if you can't win games without the above. I'm in Elite and don't use any of the above, rarely skill and still win 75% of my games.
  • pellegrin26
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'm in elite too. And exactly, I'm not a good player. But I've found my way to win. I'm the Special One.
  • graff26lfc
    992 posts Professional
    Can’t believe people saying kick off goals are ratty 🤣 yes they seem cheap and are easier to score than normal but what’s the alternative? Do you pass around the back till the 5th and 50th minute incase you score and feel bad? If I don’t score no problem, if I do then great, same for my opponents. If you concede at kick off just be annoyed at fifa not your opponent

When have you ever seen a player run from centre in real football and if one tried what would the opposition do?
  • > @pellegrin26 said:
    > The weakest rats are obviously you who are in this thread squeaking and whining about the game you suck at. If you can score easily with kick-off glitch, why not? Just learn to defend against it too. If Mbappe is OP as hell, why not to use him? Buy him in your team! If I can win and rise up divisions by playing drop back and counter attacking, that's what I'll do all night long. You need to do what the game asks you to do.
    >
    > Keep crying, I keep winning.

1000%. Common sense doesn’t exist around here.
  • Orison
    75764 posts Icon

What division are you in?

You're not a good player if you can't win games without the above. I'm in Elite and don't use any of the above, rarely skill and still win 75% of my games.

I mean the Elite div is literally free.

Just being there doesn't say much tbh.

You can keep clowning around while still absolutely dominating, e.g.
    42960919e56b48024fc2d7ae7ae727eb.gif