Ander Herrera 🇪🇸

CC84COV
2944 posts National Call-Up
Looks good on a shadow

Comments

• Metalfly
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does he? He has a lot of good things but that pace is on the low side for the current standard. He has a lean body type which is good but his Agility and Balance is only decent. His strength and stamina also could be better for the position.

It’s a good card don’t get me wrong, but a bit underwhelming, just if everything was a bit better then he’d be amazing.
  • RealReal
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks like a December flashback, we’re two weeks from tots.
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Does he? He has a lot of good things but that pace is on the low side for the current standard. He has a lean body type which is good but his Agility and Balance is only decent. His strength and stamina also could be better for the position.

It’s a good card don’t get me wrong, but a bit underwhelming, just if everything was a bit better then he’d be amazing.

96 acceleration 88 sprint speed for a stay back CDM ? He looks better than PIM Petit for a lot cheaper
  • pes1972
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    CC84COV wrote: »

96 acceleration 88 sprint speed for a stay back CDM ? He looks better than PIM Petit for a lot cheaper

And he is a perfect link to FB Ramos, reason enough for me to do him :)
  • Metalfly
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 16
    CC84COV wrote: »

A H/H WR isn’t ideal for a stayback CDM, he isn’t going to be better than Petit in that role either. Petit is much much more physically dominant, his lean body type won’t help there, but he also wouldn’t be as nimble as the shorter CDM like a Kante or Caqueret so he’s kind of just average for everything with less than ideal WR.

His best position would be a box to box, but there are a lot of better options, same as stayback CDM.
  • Fifapayne
    6926 posts Big Money Move
    One word: Terrible
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hyper links always tempt me.
    No though Aguero is coming.
    Cahill already suckered me in.
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    Regret it haha.
  • DannySTFC
    10131 posts Has That Special Something
    Average card given what’s already available and will be available in a couple of weeks
  • WFCBagnall
    98388 posts Moderator
    giphy.gif
  • Jordonp
    3348 posts National Call-Up
    His cards always feel bang average. Plus 88 rated CM after the influx of 90 and above?

I’ll be surprised if reviews say he is good.