Manchester United Football Club

Comments

  • Stlducks
    9376 posts League Winner
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Bruno is a world class player, imo. His underlying numbers are always insane. I’d take him at Liverpool in a heartbeat.

    Too much of a crybaby for me. Honestly that’s why I can’t stand watching him, his “acting” anytime somebody touches him 😂 Think it’s another reason he’s dipped a bit this year. Not getting the soft calls he used too with the refs allowing the game to flow more now 💁‍♂️

    Yeah that’s the one thing I hate about him. I’ve been vocal about it before. It’s embarrassing. I wonder if Klopp could train that out of him?

    I don’t think you can train complaining out of a player. They either grow up and mature or always stay a crybaby imo. It’s their natural emotions.
  • Wyojasond
    18278 posts World Class
    Stlducks wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Bruno is a world class player, imo. His underlying numbers are always insane. I’d take him at Liverpool in a heartbeat.

    Too much of a crybaby for me. Honestly that’s why I can’t stand watching him, his “acting” anytime somebody touches him 😂 Think it’s another reason he’s dipped a bit this year. Not getting the soft calls he used too with the refs allowing the game to flow more now 💁‍♂️

    Yeah that’s the one thing I hate about him. I’ve been vocal about it before. It’s embarrassing. I wonder if Klopp could train that out of him?

    I don’t think you can train complaining out of a player. They either grow up and mature or always stay a crybaby imo. It’s their natural emotions.

    Yep. Saw it with Salah though. Was constantly flopping in the box his second season and Klopp even called him out on it and you rarely see it now. Talent with Bruno is there, just needs to clean that up with his game I feel like.
  • Stlducks
    9376 posts League Winner
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Stlducks wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Bruno is a world class player, imo. His underlying numbers are always insane. I’d take him at Liverpool in a heartbeat.

    Too much of a crybaby for me. Honestly that’s why I can’t stand watching him, his “acting” anytime somebody touches him 😂 Think it’s another reason he’s dipped a bit this year. Not getting the soft calls he used too with the refs allowing the game to flow more now 💁‍♂️

    Yeah that’s the one thing I hate about him. I’ve been vocal about it before. It’s embarrassing. I wonder if Klopp could train that out of him?

    I don’t think you can train complaining out of a player. They either grow up and mature or always stay a crybaby imo. It’s their natural emotions.

    Yep. Saw it with Salah though. Was constantly flopping in the box his second season and Klopp even called him out on it and you rarely see it now. Talent with Bruno is there, just needs to clean that up with his game I feel like.

    The diving I agree with. Teaching players to be stronger and stay up. I’m more talking about the whining. Throwing your hands up every time you lose the ball. Seems like it’s just some players natural instinct until they mature enough to get over it.
  • Rand0m Hero
    1219 posts Professional
    If you guys hate how often Bruno turns it over you’d absolutely despise watching someone like Messi or Neymar. Your creative players will always give the ball away the most, partially because of how much time they are on the ball. You don’t pay them for the short safe pass you pay them to create the chances nobody else can create. Outside of a handful of Pogba games at the start of the season and Sancho the last month or so United have had nobody else as a creator. There’s a lot of problems with the squad right now but it’s hard to list Bruno as even top 10 on that problems list.
  • UM4R
    4833 posts Moderator
    Looking at the table I rather finish 8th then being in Europa conference and then hopefully with less games next season we can have a purge of the playing squad
  • Thefranchise92
    6648 posts Big Money Move
    Said to some random Liverpool guy at the gym we would lose to the worst team in the league it’s not surprising anymore
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35486 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 9
    Spot on.

    We've been the "Get right" team this season as they would call it in the NFL.

  • Thefranchise92
    6648 posts Big Money Move
    Spot on.

    We've been the "Get right" team this season as they would call it in the NFL.


    Would embarrass themselves even more in UCL
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35486 posts World Cup Winner
    Spot on.

    We've been the "Get right" team this season as they would call it in the NFL.


    Would embarrass themselves even more in UCL

    We already embarrassed ourselves against Atletico
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move


    You have the Fridge Ronaldo break him and make Every united happy
  • Ashy
    20971 posts Club Captain
    Ban him for 3 games imo
  • Teh Zombz
    5344 posts Big Money Move
    did he really just smash a random fans phone?
  • Ashy
    20971 posts Club Captain
    Why punish the person even further and invite them to watch Man Utd? :D the guy is an Everton why would he want that anyway just pay for his phone man

  • Kman
    4184 posts National Call-Up
    Top 4 is gone. Bring in some younger guys for rest of the season.
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »
    Ban him for 3 games imo

    Ban him for the rest of the season, who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ anymore?
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    i read somewhere that Everton players yday did run 10km more than United players yesterday!!!if thats right
    then this team need More than just a "Rebuild" to start looking like a team
    we can already feel the no urgence.. we feel that they dont care , they dosnt seem to want to play
    this team is seriously Lost.
    a manager change wont be enough.. its going to take long
  • Low Ki
    14244 posts Has That Special Something
    What do you expect when outside of hoofball all we did is run down the left wing, pass all confused and then send some crosses into the box?

    Felt like a group of players with no sense of teamwork.
  • VVD4
    6457 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus Christ, look at his hand…

    Cg7DEGe.jpg
  • Ashy
    20971 posts Club Captain
    Wonder how much he can sue Ronaldo for?
  • arsenalap
    13810 posts Has That Special Something
    Strange situation really, feels very out of recent character for Ronaldo.
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    This family ia going to be rich very soon
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy
  • arsenalap
    13810 posts Has That Special Something
    She's complaining to get a load of money is the likely answer.

    Although the boys hand isn't great so also imagine she's angry too
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35486 posts World Cup Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    What do you expect when outside of hoofball all we did is run down the left wing, pass all confused and then send some crosses into the box?

    Felt like a group of players with no sense of teamwork.

    Honestly, something that stood out to me yesterday as part of the problem yesterday was Bruno. It seemed like he was so rarely in that number 10 roll and was constantly dropping back or wide, and I get it, as a playmaker you want to get on the ball. However, all it did was make it even easier for Everton to defend IMO because we had no one centrally pulling attention away from Ronaldo. He should be staying centrally more, or someone should, to help Ronaldo and help break down defenses rather than constantly going wide and occupying the same space as 2-3 other players.
  • Ashy
    20971 posts Club Captain
    yosef167 wrote: »
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy

    Privacy at a football match come on
  • Kellnerr
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    yosef167 wrote: »
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy

    there is no such thing as privacy on a football field :lol:
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy

    there is no such thing as privacy on a football field :lol:

    also @Ashy
    thats why i said he was not playing that moment
    when he is leaving football pitch (he was going into the tunnel) it ends the puplic thing of filming players
    he has allright to not get filmed (he will be always ) but i am talking about his right
    he did wrong attiude and going into police wont give much to the Mom thats what i am reffering to
    she should just make a deal with him thats it.
  • Kellnerr
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy

    there is no such thing as privacy on a football field :lol:

    also @Ashy
    thats why i said he was not playing that moment
    when he is leaving football pitch (he was going into the tunnel) it ends the puplic thing of filming players
    he has allright to not get filmed (he will be always ) but i am talking about his right
    he did wrong attiude and going into police wont give much to the Mom thats what i am reffering to
    she should just make a deal with him thats it.

    by that logic TV coverage must end aswell right after the final whistle :lol:
  • yosef167
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    yosef167 wrote: »
    But i cant get why the mom is trying to Complain against ronaldo in the police?
    the man did apologise and invited her son and i am pretty sure Ronaldo will Do what ia needed to make her Kid smile again
    not Saying ronaldo did right attitude but if she plan to go H2H against Ronaldo inatead of accepting his invite then she will lose much as Ronaldo didnt attack her son .. and he has Full right to not get Filmed personally by anyone when he is in bad situation for him "Privacy"
    "he wasnt playing that moment"
    she should just accept his invite as Ronaldo has enough Humanity himself to Solve the case and make that Kid happy

    there is no such thing as privacy on a football field :lol:

    also @Ashy
    thats why i said he was not playing that moment
    when he is leaving football pitch (he was going into the tunnel) it ends the puplic thing of filming players
    he has allright to not get filmed (he will be always ) but i am talking about his right
    he did wrong attiude and going into police wont give much to the Mom thats what i am reffering to
    she should just make a deal with him thats it.

    by that logic TV coverage must end aswell right after the final whistle :lol:

    and thats what happening isnt it?
    Once players Get to the tunnel no one gets filmed
    Thats why proplems Running in tunnel between players/ Referee are never on TV and only reported
Sign In or Register to comment.