I think I may have played my last game!

Comments

• Ruprecht
    993 posts Semi-Pro
    The game gets tedious at points in the year and this is one of those points. Few weekend off and see if I miss it. This edition has felt more competition than fun for me and I’ve got to a stage where I can’t be bothered with it.
  • GitGood
    891 posts Semi-Pro
    Is just the level of BS.. This doesn’t happen in football.
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    when the basic gameplay is trash, the shiny cards mean nothing. The game format is so old now, feels the same every year. It needs a total rebuild. The sbc section needs complete changing too
  • Mattheos
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only stat that means anything is Pace, work-rates don't even mean anything when defending thanks to second man tackle & these stupid tactics. This game is pure crap.
  • joehuk
    8203 posts League Winner
    Not played my last but 100% cutting down.

Sold up all tradable players I have and just gonna sit on coins till I'm interested in playing.

100% Feel this will be the last ea title I play.
  • BlueBlud
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just bought Elden Ring to try something completely different, I’m going to give it a try this weekend and hopefully I won’t have to come back to this garbage.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    I haven't played fifa for about 2 years now I mostly play f1, gears 5 and just recently elden ring I can't stress enough how good it was to get away from a game you clearly don't enjoy.

All about breaking the addiction and moving on.
  • BlueBlud
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven't played fifa for about 2 years now I mostly play f1, gears 5 and just recently elden ring I can't stress enough how good it was to get away from a game you clearly don't enjoy.

All about breaking the addiction and moving on.

You’re 100% correct mate, when I first got my PS5 I played Miles Morales and Ghost of Tsushima which I both played because I genuinely enjoyed them. Whereas I play FIFA because I have a fear of missing out on the latest players and SBC’s and as others have said it’s an unhealthy addiction.

If anything it’s made me enjoy football less as I find myself looking out for players to get upgrades on their fifa cards. Ridiculous.
  • Kman
    4423 posts National Call-Up
    Even head to head seasons is garbage. People literally playing 5atb parking the bus then countering over the top through balls..in head to head seasons ffs. The mindset is fkd these days think I’m done with fifa until it changes.
  • Mick_Scarface
    67 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2022
    The gameplay has been terrible for a while now and most of the community using the mourinho park the bus tactics make the game so boring.
  • MrPinky
    752 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2022
    Same here . Deleted . Maybe coming back for tots .
    Back to GT7 . So much more rewarding and they gave the player base one million in credits for each player because the servers were down one day .
    The most expensive car is around 15 Millions ….
    Just saying… imagine ea giving everyone 1 million after server crashed the second Weekend League in October … looool