Becoming a full forum member

Comments

• Add me all week much online psn : Luysterburg9
  • Jason57
    26 posts Ball Boy
    How much messages for have the rank Last pick at the park?
    that sad i can't create a topics
  • Jason57
    26 posts Ball Boy
    > @greif44x2 said:
    > @EA_Roger @RadioShaq or anyone else who can help
    >
    > I have issues with my forum profile - can't access my own profile or look at the profiles of other forum members (says I don't have permission to do that), thus I can't DM to people also.
    > Although I am not banned and can post, as you see. Could you please look into it?

i have same problem.. no acces to my profil..
  • greif44x2
    1889 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jason57 wrote: »
    > @greif44x2 said:
    > @EA_Roger @RadioShaq or anyone else who can help
    >
    > I have issues with my forum profile - can't access my own profile or look at the profiles of other forum members (says I don't have permission to do that), thus I can't DM to people also.
    > Although I am not banned and can post, as you see. Could you please look into it?

i have same problem.. no acces to my profil..

Still experiencing the issue. It was somehow fixed at some point for a short period of time and then went back to not having permission. Twice.
  • enKage
    93 posts Park Captain
    What does it mean "constructive comment"? And how am I suppose to do it if no recent threads suit my problems? Should I write anything related in any threads even if I am a noob so my thoughts there would be humiliated due to having little knowledge of the game?

That post / registration limitations are very disencouraging at least and lead tto very closed community
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0RkIJDmXg0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0RkIJDmXg0
  • sadkow
    8 posts Ball Boy
    Alot of hoops
  • SixRacoon40003
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    In the past, I was able to post discussion but now no option to initiate a discussion... this is disappointing.
  • SixRacoon40003
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    small amount of constructive comments is very vague expression, for some your comment might be positive but for others it can be negative, it is all about perception...
  • Sérieusement je suis dessus de Fifa. Il fait sorti une dernière mise à jour et les joueurs devient lent comme dans FIFA 18. C'est quoi le problème à chaque fois avec eux. Depuis hier je suis dégouté par le jeu
  • Sérieusement je suis deçu de Fifa 22. Il est sorti une dernière mise à jour et les joueurs deviennent comme dans FIFA 18. C'est quoi le problème à chaque fois avec eux. Depuis hier je suis dégouté par le jeu
  • kyongh903
    6 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have a question.
    My rank is ball boy
    What should I do to write a new article instead of a reply at the general discussion?
    I'd appreciate it if you could answer
  • FunMan
    2 posts Ball Boy
    NFTs for FIFA 22
    This is outside the discussion. rumor has it EA sports developers are adding NFTs to FIFA 23. It is pretty cool right
  • FunMan
    2 posts Ball Boy
    You win a game or trophy, you get an NFTs or coin that could be traded on blockchain as crypto. This is having fun and the same the playing games. It will be available on stadia for the next edition. Don't you agree strangers
  • Abro
    13 posts Ball Boy
    This is funny. I have been member for years and i did create in past topics and replied to topics and now this year when i try to post something for the first time i cannot.
  • This is pretty frustrating. I've signed up to get help with an issue I'm experiencing and can't create a thread about it in the relevant sub.
  • Joroz
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Well I am member since at least two years, I have even posted my own posts before this new rule, how many points or comments do I need to have to be able to post new threads by myself ?
  • kyongh903
    edited April 19
    thank, i am promoted
    Post edited by kyongh903 on
  • kyongh903
    great
  • MeiFit
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Hi
    How can i ask my question pals ?
  • :'( I needed to ask for help now with the pops cards, how long will it be before i can as im just a ball boy today, ive had fifa for ages just never been here?
  • wow its pretty strict rules huh.....I hope i can find a post to help someone on as im asdaft as a brush and usually need help... Thank uou yo who replied to me :smile:
  • @EA_Roger

I'm from germany and want to join to german forum. I always get message "Berechtigungsproblem".

[URL=https://bilderupload.org/bild/acd961050-zwischenablage02][IMG]https://bilderupload.org/image/thumbnail/resized-acd961050-zwischenablage02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I play FIFA 22 with this account since game is released and I have no chance to create an username or something else in german Forum.
  • PS: If I click on my username after I post this I get same message in english language.
  • Hey alguien sabe como usar las celebraciones desbloqueables pro? Llevo muchísimo tiempo intentando y nada, gracias
  • LavTM
    1 posts Ball Boy
    First of all, create a normal game. Since when is normal and realistic that 1 player can outplay entire team of the opponent? What are you calling FIFA? can you simply create a normal game, slow game that is realistic at least, or where are you spending money for it? You are charging 60€ for a game when came out, now it's cheapest on Steam which is known for most expensive things ever :O :O :O :O So much of your worthy and quality...

At the end, I hope you will do something in that FIFA 23 or whatever, otherwise it will be simply copy paste like in Fifa 21/22 with small changes and player changing... That's only thing you do normal and without mistake

Other thing also worth mentioning is FUT... Pay to win simply. Why don't you call your game PTWF22 (Pay To Win Fifa 22) Would be looking much better and smoother...

Jesus, doesn't anyone make any good games in 21st century.. We are supoused to have a really good gaming opportunites instead of this kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ games....

You can ban me, don't care really, but I am not only person telling this about your game.

Have a nice day/night!
  • When will I be able to post!!. I have posted a few constructive comments on other people's threads but want to make my own. How long does it take?
  • Gonna post this here because I can’t start a new post…
    Assists are BS. I get a game challenge to get two assists and my AI teammates are useless. I give them an absolute sitter that they can pass into the back of the net and they insist on making another pass to someone in a worse position.
  • Im done with this crappy game and all off ea. I will never buy another ea game ever again
  • I’m about done with it too, crappy packs not many strikers on the pops and my draft games has not worked for weeks and tech support doesn’t reply, why am I such a fool to keep buying packs, I don’t think I’ll be buying 23 and I’ve had em all since v1 on dvd, things broken all the time we should be refunded.