Is Mid Cruyff the best ST for the price?

CFCDunnie
19 posts Park Captain
Want someone to partner Zlatan but struggling to pick. Also been looking at Butra Moments, Kaka moments, Mid Eusebio or Stoichkov moments

Comments

• Milonairs
    185 posts Sunday League Hero
    13518-BCB-AB98-46-C5-B173-A36-EDE5-B5-B2-D.jpg

Exactly my two strikers setup. One of the best duo’s so far!
  • Orison
    74636 posts Icon
    No, because non icons exist.
  • Milonairs
    Orison wrote: »

Have u even played Cruyff? Wondering who u find better then
  • Orison
    74636 posts Icon
    Milonairs wrote: »

Ginola, neymar, Mbappe, sancho, firmino, quaresma, Nani, Mkhitaryan just to name a few.
  • ozcs_69
    4867 posts Big Money Move

Ginola, neymar, Mbappe, sancho, firmino, quaresma, Nani, Mkhitaryan just to name a few.

lol are you high?
  • Milonairs

Thanks for ur answer. No need to discuss any further with you if you think those are better then Cruyff. (Except ww Neymar and some versions of Mbappe). 🤣 clearly u have no idea what ur talking about and haven’t played 91 Cruyff
  • Orison
    74636 posts Icon
    edited March 26
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

lol are you high?

High on my back2back2back rank 1 ;)

Cruyff is just a very expensive nif neymar with worse dribbling.

Thanks for ur answer. No need to discuss any further with you if you think those are better then Cruyff. (Except ww Neymar and some versions of Mbappe). 🤣 clearly u have no idea what ur talking about and haven’t played 91 Cruyff

I even packed a tradeable mid Cruyff this year.

Sounds more like you haven't used any of the players I mentioned and think icons are special or whatever. Breaking news they aren't ;)
  • Sctt78
    1192 posts Professional
    I used mid cruyff for a good month around toty and he’s nothing special. Found his shot power to be very disappointing. As mentioned above there are a whole host of cheaper alternatives that are just as good if not better.
  • Milonairs
    If u find Cruyff nothing special that’s just you. It only is worth it if the player who controls him actually knows how to control him. But hey sure, go ahead and use who u want with ur rank 1 🤣
  • Orison
    74636 posts Icon
    If u find Cruyff nothing special that’s just you. It only is worth it if the player who controls him actually knows how to control him. But hey sure, go ahead and use who u want with ur rank 1 🤣

Are you ok pal? Surely you aren't suggesting that cruyff isn't anything special, because people only know how to use any other attacker except for him...

Although looking at that nif Kimpembe in your team I guess I know the answer.
  • Thefranchise92
    7322 posts League Winner
    I agree with @Orison look at stats and cruyff this year anyway is nothing special. If you removed the face and name of all cards. You’d be hard pressed to find a difference between him, Neymar, mkhi, Nani,firmino ( 100 percent better) etc.. apart from work rates height and body type. Stats are negligible but price is massive.