Drop rates for last 2 promos

graff26lfc
949 posts Professional
Am I the only one who think’s the drop rates for the last 2 promos are way lower than previous ones.
Normally during a week of playing game Normally with rewards etc.I always end up with a few but last 2 promos they have been almost non existent

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    I packed two fut bday in one pack first day of the promo. But pack weight for this promo is utterly awful. I’ve opened hundreds of packs this week (counting 82+ pack). Including 82x25 and only managed one walkout. Personally think it’s lower to make potm mbappe more difficult to craft
  • greif44x2
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven't pulled any FUT Fantasy cards yet.
    Normally I pack one or two cards from each promo, usually they all are of discard or ~20-30k value and untradeable.
  • McFandan
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pulled the wolves goalie twice as the only promo card this week
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack weight in general seems to be poor at the moment.
  • Mogga
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    I get nowt but somehow have managed to get torreria and berchice from the last one and stones and sa from this one. Stones is actually tradable but I've been using him as he's really good
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    I must be having all the luck then. From team 1 I've packed:

Camavinga X2
    Giminez
    VDB
    Sa x2
    Balde
    Kohr x2
  • Ruprecht
    915 posts Semi-Pro
    Donny from the 82x25 is my only one. Him being on the end saved the pack as it was abysmal up to then.
  • joehuk
    7650 posts League Winner
    edited March 24
    Fut birthday and this one has been absolutely atrocious and not sure why as the cards are not that great.

Think i packed two fut birthday from rewards/upgrades

Nuno mendes
    Yuri countless times from PP

This one? I got 1 in my campaign pack other than that 0.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14842 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed more TOTY cards than I have specials in the last 2-3 promos

With each promo, the drop weight is being scaled back more
  • djnition
    1613 posts Play-Off Hero
    i havent packed any special players in months if im lucky ill get a totw to do an sbc
  • john_d_efc
    3163 posts National Call-Up
    I had the milestone rewards and about 25 other good packs and didn't get a single promo... I actually packed a prime icon :joy:
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Have noticed the pack weight, it's been scaled back massively.

Might be drying us up for TOTS.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fut birthday I thought drop weight was really high pulled over 10 of them with kroos and Pequetã being the top ones. I have opened maybe 5 packs this promo bc these cards dont really interest me and pulled cdm german guy so Idk