Comments

• Futbol22
    1893 posts Play-Off Hero
    Building up from FIFA 18, bare with me.

In preparation for Fifa 23😎
  • Hahaha we'll see. The clock is ticking
  • Quiffed
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just thinking. La liga scans happened late 2017, as it was the teams in the 17/18 season that got the treatment for the game the following year. The teams that got promoted that year got their scans, Valladolid, Rayo and Huesca, but they are the only teams to get face scans since they league got the treatment hahahaha. Appreciate a pandemic etc but Granada and osasuna have been in la liga for for almost 3 full seasons now
  • Gee_Simpson
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When are we thinking the next starhead update will be? Because Azmoun will be in and I'm going Leverkusen, I'm probably going to wait (again) until I start 😭
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    When are we thinking the next starhead update will be? Because Azmoun will be in and I'm going Leverkusen, I'm probably going to wait (again) until I start 😭

You'll be left waiting mate it's a disgrace literally the end of fifa 22 and still can't start a full career mode. Same every year nothing changes.

Imagine being a United fan and also a huge lover of fifa. This is my reality. Soooo much wrong from the core my two loves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
  • Gee_Simpson

You'll be left waiting mate it's a disgrace literally the end of fifa 22 and still can't start a full career mode. Same every year nothing changes.

Imagine being a United fan and also a huge lover of fifa. This is my reality. Soooo much wrong from the core my two loves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Tempted to just start now tbh, even going Leverkusen it's quite frustrating that players such as Diaby, Tapsoba, Palacios etc don't have starheads, when PES has had them for years now. Nkunku not having one also is a disgrace.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 18

Tempted to just start now tbh, even going Leverkusen it's quite frustrating that players such as Diaby, Tapsoba, Palacios etc don't have starheads, when PES has had them for years now. Nkunku not having one also is a disgrace.

But just think how many years it must of taken Konami to make all those meshes for players who actually deserve faces πŸ‘€

EA are literally adding more faces for players we dont care about than for ones we do!! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

Nah man wait for Azmoun.

Just sell the others it's realistic to sell them anyways.

I done a Leverkusen cm last year and loved it.

Bring back B. Leno πŸ‘πŸΎ.

Sign C. Palmer from city and do a Sancho job with him.

Good options
  • > @The7thKing said:
    > Do you guys have a list with all the player with the new hair technology? Thanks.

I'll try again. Please.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3181 posts National Call-Up
    Question.. if you create a player and rate him at 50/60s and put him in your squad for manager mode

Do they reach a high rating eventually? Am looking to create one of our academy boys Oakley Cannonier in game
  • TeamExtreme17
    Question.. if you create a player and rate him at 50/60s and put him in your squad for manager mode

Do they reach a high rating eventually? Am looking to create one of our academy boys Oakley Cannonier in game

Im sure all Created players have 99 potential, lol...
  • I got perma banned for posting too much. 'sake.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Blackburn 2 wins in the last 10 games. Didn't think they relied on Ben Brereton this much. Might cost them a play off spot unfortunately.

All eyes on Forrest and dark horses Luton to make us happy.

Anything but Sheffield United or Huddersfield/QPR :(
  • styles_fc
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Surely if the likes Mac Allister/Sanchez/Moder got faces, Ben White should have one too?
    Another real miss that we'll likely have to wait until Fifa 23 for 😫
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Surely if the likes Mac Allister/Sanchez/Moder got faces, Ben White should have one too?

I don't think so bro I think Brighton were scanned quite recently judging my mwepu , scherpen and curcurella scanned.

Sure Ben White is guarenteed soon in fifa 23 FIFA 22 is pretty much dead already. It was since it came out.

All we can hope for is one last update with the rest of the Brentford players like

C. Norgaard
    F. Onyeka
    Jensen
    Mads Bech

Plus Tufan (scanned at Watford now back at fener) J. Kucka off Watford.

Plus curcurella and D. Sarmiento off Brighton.

And the Mexican scans Cruz Azul.

That's all we can hope for until fifa 23.

• Gee_Simpson

Nah man wait for Azmoun.

Just sell the others it's realistic to sell them anyways.

I done a Leverkusen cm last year and loved it.

Bring back B. Leno πŸ‘πŸΎ.

Sign C. Palmer from city and do a Sancho job with him.

Good options

I'll give it until Tuesday to see if there is a TU for the PC with him in it, if not, I'll be starting after the squad update on the usual Thursday next week.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Can't wait until next March when we are saying Fifa 23 is dead already too...
  • ManzGOTIT

Lol fair enough πŸ˜†
  • TeamExtreme17

Lol fair enough πŸ˜†

Stupid bug they still havent fixed for 5+ years, as the Potential stat cant be edited in the Attributes tab..
  • ManzGOTIT

Lol fair enough πŸ˜†

Stupid bug they still havent fixed for 5+ years, as the Potential stat cant be edited in the Attributes tab..

There’s so many things that should and could be added

Like that, would be so helpful smh
  • Rdjoker
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Please fix cervi celta vigo
  • RollsReus
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    > @The7thKing said:
    > Do you guys have a list with all the player with the new hair technology? Thanks.

I'll try again. Please.
    I'll think it's in the OP in @RichardEleven document? Unsure if it includes the update for Trent and Reus (I think?).
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barcelona needs faces urgently, if the top 4 players do not get customs in FIFA 23 the game is already a failure, updates to some of existing ones would be appreciated as well

b38gcuiigrey.png
  • > @The7thKing said:

I'll try again. Please.
    I'll think it's in the OP in @RichardEleven document? Unsure if it includes the update for Trent and Reus (I think?).

I did it for the beta so it's per league. I haven't created a document for it specifically.

Good idea though!
  • RichardEleven
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 21

I don't think so bro I think Brighton were scanned quite recently judging my mwepu , scherpen and curcurella scanned.

Sure Ben White is guarenteed soon in fifa 23 FIFA 22 is pretty much dead already. It was since it came out.

All we can hope for is one last update with the rest of the Brentford players like

C. Norgaard
    F. Onyeka
    Jensen
    Mads Bech

I agree, one more after the lot that changed recently then we're done.

Rest of Brentford, Norwich and Watford. Chivas and Cruz Azul, then we're done.
  • mickjacobjr
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero

C. Norgaard
    F. Onyeka
    Jensen
    Mads Bech

Watkins at Villa maybe and benrahma at West Ham too
  • KentEagle
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Please just give us Gallagher, Olise, Mateta, Edouard and Guehi !
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional

C. Norgaard
    F. Onyeka
    Jensen
    Mads Bech

Yeah should be one more and we are done that's end of that..

Bring on a better year for FIFA 23 hopefully just please rescan the Bundesliga or la Liga I want to enjoy a cm that's not always the BPL
  • tommy_p_5
    891 posts Semi-Pro

Most people on here drew that conclusion a while ago. He doesn't know any more than we do - it's all guess-work based on the same information we have.