How's your weekend league going? Week 23

Comments

• Retro1989
    7603 posts League Winner
    Trying to find some motivation to play my last 10 games.
  • Joe_the_chef22
    977 posts Professional
    Will have 3 or 4 games left normally give them away not sure I can be the bigger person this week such toxin goings on

Not getting kindness in return is no reason to stop acting kind

I was kind gave 4 wins away would have been 5 but last guy gave me the win first lol
  • Zeke1216
    3180 posts National Call-Up
    6-AD5-DC47-206-B-4545-944-D-60-E43-D05-F825.jpg
    Well I guess this pack made the delay worth it lol
  • Texas6
    957 posts Professional
    19-B465-C9-E9-DE-4453-A85-C-2-FB46707-D31-C.jpg

Just played against this team

I mean, how many € does the people throw on FUT? :D
  • Retro1989
    7603 posts League Winner
    Got to rank 6 and called it.

Reds: Martinez (87) and Faivre (84)
    TOTW Pack: Aspas (88), Bizot (84) and Raum (84)
    Rare Players Pack: Birthday Ndidi, 1x 82, 2x 81, rest under 80 rated
    Jumbo Rare Players Pack: 1x 85, 1x 84, 4x 83, rest under 81 rated
  • A_Snipe
    4176 posts National Call-Up
    Texas6 wrote: »
    19-B465-C9-E9-DE-4453-A85-C-2-FB46707-D31-C.jpg

Just played against this team

I mean, how many € does the people throw on FUT? :D

Dude that’s bronze pack method
  • Mogga
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Was 5-7 so decided to have a bash with my silvers.

Down 1 nil to a neymar / yedder team and scored in the 88th and 91st. I bet he was fuming 😮
  • greif44x2
    2642 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    @abhreebhu_45 thank you for creating weekly WL thread, mate
    Pulled Kaka from the SBC and did some changes in my team. Already tried it in Rivals at 1900ish, runs fine. For some reason Abraham is not as good in the air as Icardi, but he's a fun player and 4/5 of my attackers have 5* sm now.
    11 wins is the aim. Not bothering with silvers.
    aEokgQk.jpeg

Best of luck to you, guys.

11-5, played all on Friday night, was sweatier than usually. Played qualifiers on Saturday to save attempts in next season. Nothing interesting from all packs, not even fodder.

That Abraham is quite enjoyable, best objective card to the date imo.
  • Zeke1216
    YidArmy wrote: »
    6-0 start last night.

The new man PIM Garrincha is dancing around like a ballerina out there. He's basically the assist king in my setup. He scores lots too, but with his explosive dribbling, I run round people with Garrincha to then gift an easy finish to someone else.

9-1 to finish the evening, happy with that.

Gameplay has been good for me, having lots of fun with Garrincha.

Got smoked in the one loss to a decent player.

10-3, might finish tomorrow night.

More importantly this just arrived from a tradeable Mega Pack...

jl4mch8fxk4j.jpg

Crazy stuff...not sure what to do with him!

Use him ! Then depending on team sell. But try him out first
  • JuiceTerry
    949 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2022
    14 AET in game 20!!!

Was a nonsense game and I should have been 5/6 up at half time. It was only 2 though and 2nd half the constant pressure came. Had a few chances on the break but still couldn't score and ended up conceding 2 bad goals. 2-2

Got another break late on and finally scored a 3rd only to concede a 90th min equaliser. I had 20+ shots to his 7 and treble the XG, it should have been over!!!!!!

Fortunately though the constant pressure had taken its toll and his men were all dead on their feet. Fellaini hat trick of the bench and another for Mhki (who was absolutely quality by the way) sealed a deserved win.

Nothing over 84 in reds.
    Benzema and a discard IF from the packs.
    Saving the TOTW for next week's.

Good luck anyone still playing.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Zeke1216 wrote: »

What pack is that?
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    Weekend league got extended right?
  • Zeke1216

What pack is that?

it was from the weekend league rewards. Rank 4 , Should be from the jumbo rare player pack but I wasn’t paying attention when I clicked the packs since I never get anything
  • SpiderMonkeybpg

What pack is that?

it was from the weekend league rewards. Rank 4 , Should be from the jumbo rare player pack but I wasn’t paying attention when I clicked the packs since I never get anything

Pretty insane. Good stuff brotha.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    6-0 start last night.

The new man PIM Garrincha is dancing around like a ballerina out there. He's basically the assist king in my setup. He scores lots too, but with his explosive dribbling, I run round people with Garrincha to then gift an easy finish to someone else.

9-1 to finish the evening, happy with that.

Gameplay has been good for me, having lots of fun with Garrincha.

Got smoked in the one loss to a decent player.

10-3, might finish tomorrow night.

More importantly this just arrived from a tradeable Mega Pack...

jl4mch8fxk4j.jpg

Crazy stuff...not sure what to do with him!

Oh 👌
    Sell sell sell
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Weekend league got extended right?

Yes
  • BadSeedsFC
    3179 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2022
    6 4 at the moment. I will play some games tonight to see if I can get 9 or 11 wins. The 14 wins seems like a tough call for a Monday night.

Have a great week everyone!
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    JohnShelby wrote: »
    Having the worst start currently 2-3 been having red connections in all my games

Totally unplayable.. i am 0-4 today.. forfeited all games do to lag and BS kickoff glitch that is benefited with this gameplay and everyone is abusing!! I hope all this players get covid

idiot
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 14

🎁

Was very unconventional guy,,tackled me to win the ball,,passed to his GK,,waited for me to tackle n score(sat there for 3-4 in game minutes) n then left
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ended up rank 5 in the end. Pretty pleased overall but gameplay was a bit of a nightmare throughout, even in the games I ended up winning comfortably I never felt safe that I wasn't suddenly going to concede out of nowhere through a dodgy player switch or a pass going straight to an opposing attacker even though I aimed in the opposite direction.

Had 3 people try to gift wins but they just paused and quit at 0-0 straight away and I had to explain to the third guy that you have to score an OG first so if they hadn't been divs I could have got a rank higher. Never mind, only played for the icon swap anyway. Knew I wouldn't have time to play tonight so was playing a bit golden goal as well - quit a few early if they scored and the gameplay was acting up. Potentially could have got more wins but it was late and I couldn't be bothered to play much longer.

Attacking four of Prime Suker at ST with Numbers Up Reyna LAM, Mid Socrates CAM and TOTY HM David RAM did very well.

Rewards absolutely dog poo - only red pick out of the 15 total I had to choose from was over 84 rated (Saka, who I also got as an IF in the Ultimate Pack). Other than IF Saka the Ultimate Pack had 1 85 (Jorginho) and the rest all 83 or below. Premium TOTW pack gave me an 83 an 82 and a 78.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 15

3-2 loss to stay on back guy,,for God's sake he had 8 players stationed inside box n somehow he saved most of the headers
  • YidArmy
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ended up on 15-5 last night.

Lost the last game to miss Rank 3. Guy demolished me, didn't really stand a chance.

Tried Pele out for the last games and he's very good indeed, super slick dribbling and electric pace.

Will be selling though, too many fun cards I'd like to use.

I'm eyeing up Prime Dinho and Ibrahimovic to lead the line for me!
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    edited March 2022
    Game 16

Another 3-2 loss,,it's actually so frustrating that a forward wins the ball asap from defender after successful tackle,while defender can't do that

Another loss in which my player got Player of the match(KDB in last n DCL in this)
  • Hammer316
    4280 posts National Call-Up
    I played some games drunk last night after getting back from west ham. 4-1 I will try to finish today. Still can't access rice and Fredericks though as I'm unnassigned. 😑
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    leea12345 wrote: »
    JohnShelby wrote: »
    Having the worst start currently 2-3 been having red connections in all my games

Totally unplayable.. i am 0-4 today.. forfeited all games do to lag and BS kickoff glitch that is benefited with this gameplay and everyone is abusing!! I hope all this players get covid

idiot

Wow. 🤦‍♂️
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 17

4-2 win,,against a very mediocre side at this stage(nif VVD,varane,kante,cr7,cancelo),,but he opened me up early to take a 2-0 lead,,his birthday Fredericks was winning headers against Drogba,which is a big joke tbh,,but 2nd half was mine,,ziyech( 😆 team has changed) fed DCL for a venomous volley,before KDB ran past his anticipated tackle to grab equalizer,,,he then made a mistake(launched ball from his ederson straight to DCL,who scored another),before KDB ended the contest
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Game 18

A very hard fought win,,opponent just bettered me,but my target men won it for me,,he had an early chance,but his nif messi's shot was saved by cech(I moved him 😆,,1st time GK movement saved me),,then Drogba was fed by KDB for a sexy header,,he equalized soon from a penalty that was my error,but in 2nd half DCLscored a spectacular header(a cross from ziyech)
    Tammy should have dusted the game,but he missed 2 big chances,,a header that went wide,followed by a simple tap in that somehow his GK saved,,,he scored equalizer in 87th(despite 3 tackles,ball went to him 🤔)
    Into the ET n DCL scored another screamer,,a cross from dest was deflected onto him n he killed his Marquinhos,,,he pressed but I held on for a well earned win

10-8 now

Will play 2 later,,hoping for that 1 win after a long time
  • Hammer316
    4280 posts National Call-Up
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    I played some games drunk last night after getting back from west ham. 4-1 I will try to finish today. Still can't access rice and Fredericks though as I'm unnassigned. 😑

9-1 now and starting work soon. Will try and blast out as many as possible later. I really need to replace butra soon but I'm a bit stuck until my unnassigned clears.
  • Orison
    76808 posts Icon
    Ended up playing, because of the new cards. Wanted to try them (mainly Sancho, Firmino and Paqueta).

10-0 in playoffs

19-0 in WL (gifted the last one)

Sancho and Firmino are solid, Paqueta is outstanding.

For anyone wondering about toty CR7 vs FUT birthday. There is literally no reason to get the birthday. TOTY is clear. This was the last goal in the last game (Allan 10/10 as well)
    aMe3S2z.gif