Manchester United Football Club

Comments

• forearms
    6187 posts Big Money Move
    It had to be Maguire
  • arsenalap
    14257 posts Has That Special Something
    Hm how does that work with offside? Maguire wouldn't do that if the Spurs player wasn't there and he was offside.
  • Tornado31619
    33547 posts National Team Captain
  • WryLucky
    6627 posts Big Money Move
    Slabhead at it again.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    35791 posts World Cup Winner
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Hm how does that work with offside? Maguire wouldn't do that if the Spurs player wasn't there and he was offside.

Unfortunately it stands
  • Ashy
    22152 posts Club Captain
    Maguire be like...

GettyImages-130010419.jpg
  • MorroWtje
    5561 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty dire half of football topped off with sloppy desperate defending costing us the win. Felt a real jinx when they showed the stat like all time man united ahead at ht, 273 wins, 35 draws and 0 losses or something
  • Ashy
    22152 posts Club Captain
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Surely even @Ahmer50x hates him at this point?

#mycaptain
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited March 12
    Like that Ralf is going for it. Going to be rough Defending though without Matic
  • Bobo23
    5213 posts Big Money Move
    arsenalap wrote: »
    It's Maguire though, so he probably would still do it :D
  • Ashy
    22152 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer right now

71848028-9d86-4b18-a78c-a2d4253828a5.jpg?strip=all&w=576&quality=100
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Hattrick!!!!!!
  • forearms
    Washed. Up.
  • Teh Zombz
    5486 posts Big Money Move
    gtfi
  • Rand0m Hero
    1257 posts Professional
    Well now Tom Brady has to go to every game the rest of the season. It is decided.
  • VVD4
    7214 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 12
    You’d think Ronaldo has just propelled United to the top of the table with the reaction online.

Not even gonna make top 4 :D
  • Tornado31619
    33547 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 12
    VVD4 wrote: »
    You’d think Ronaldo has just propelled United to the top of the table with the reaction online.

Not even gonna make top 4 :D

You’re right, he’s going to propel us to a CL win. 😉
  • Shshj
    13712 posts Has That Special Something
    The result is massive for Arsenal, potential to be miles ahead of Spurs.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16078 posts World Class
    But Ronaldo's past it right?
  • yosef167
    5749 posts Big Money Move
    I know i missed much but today wasnt day i wanted much stress for my health
    but i was spot on about Maguire wasnt I?
    and wait
    Suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Ashy
    22152 posts Club Captain
    Shshj wrote: »

Yep I was concerned more about Spurs winning since they also have games in hand but being 2 points behind Man Utd with 4 games in hand and we still have them to play at the Emirates is key.

Spurs 3 points behind us with 2 extra games played, they've got to be consistent from here on out to get top 4 now
  • WryLucky
    6627 posts Big Money Move
    Spursy.
  • yosef167
    5749 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »

Yep I was concerned more about Spurs winning since they also have games in hand but being 2 points behind Man Utd with 4 games in hand and we still have them to play at the Emirates is key.

Spurs 3 points behind us with 2 extra games played, they've got to be consistent from here on out to get top 4 now

its Clearly in your hand but you need to gain ad much as you can against Chelsea , Liverpool , Spurs in those missed games ..
  • VVD4
    7214 posts Big Money Move

It’s done. Arsenal are top 4.
  • Bobo23
    5213 posts Big Money Move
    The only chance for United or Spurs getting top 4, is if we (Chelsea) get points deducted. But even then if it's 9 points, we'll probably still cling onto 4th
  • Ashy
    22152 posts Club Captain
    yosef167 wrote: »

its Clearly in your hand but you need to gain ad much as you can against Chelsea , Liverpool , Spurs in those missed games ..

Those 3 games in hand are tough, yet at home we are quite strong I only really fear Liverpool because they are consistent and are fighting for the title. While Chelsea and Spurs will be tough too both being away we can go there and get something

Leicester tomorrow important for us to get 3 points reclaim 4th but from those final 9 fixtures I think our fixtures are slightly easier. It will come down to if Ronaldo shows up like he did today consistently.

Arsenal..
    Brighton (H)
    Man Utd (H)
    Leeds (H)
    Everton (H)
    Villa (A)
    Palace (A)
    Southampton (A)
    West Ham (A)
    Newcastle (A)

Man Utd..
    Leicester (H)
    Norwich (H)
    Brentford (H)
    Chelsea (H)
    Liverpool (A)
    Everton (A)
    Arsenal (A)
    Brighton (A)
    Palace (A)
  • forearms
    This will be remembered for the Ronaldo hat trick, but I have mammoth appreciation for the performance of Fred for the entirety of the match. His passing was hard to believe it was actually him. He was amazing today.
  • Pietu
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats to Tapnaldo, did good today unfortunately, a great player but forever in the shadow of Messi :trollface: